- A java Programmer with 7 years' experience in analysis and development of Web based, Client/Server, Distributed applications and testing using Java/J2EE Technologies.
- Competent and experienced in development, enhancement and maintenance of complex Enterprise Web applications.
- Experience developing and architecting object-orientated applications using one or more of the following programming languages: J2EE, Spring Framework, Hibernate, Struts and Oracle SQL .
- Extensive experience in designing, developing and deploying J2EE applications on Application servers like WebSphere, WebLogic, Apache Tomcat, JBoss.
- Extensive experience with server-side programming and technologies such as J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JavaBeans, JDBC, JMS, JNDI and EJB.
- Experience in developing on the Mule ESB platform to deliver SOAP REST based APIs.
- Proficiency in using XML, XSD, XSLT and various XML parsers.
- Experience in using version controlling tools like Clear Case, Clear Quest.
- Experience in using Apache Camel for transmitting events from one application to another and for message transformation.
- Competent in using Software Development Life Cycle SDLC methodologies like Rapid Application Development RAD , Test-Driven Development TDD , Agile, Waterfall and Scrum.
- Experienced with RDBMS implementation and development like Database Design, Creation and Management of Schemas, writing Stored Procedures using Oracle 10g, MySQL, MS SQL Server and DB2.
- Expertise in developing database applications using Oracle, DB2 and worked on PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, Packages, Data Modeling and Performance Tuning.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and other related software with strong technical skills.
- Experience working with Web Services, SOAP programming, WSDL, and XML parsers like SAX, DOM.
- Experience in writing ANT, Maven build scripts, configuring and using Log4j and writing JUnit Test cases.
- Strong Experience developing various applications in Java using Eclipse IDE.
- Experience in creating various project artifacts like use-case documents, functional design document, technical design document.
- Experienced working in various business domains like financial, Telecom, Insurance, Pensions and benefits.
Windows, Unix, Linux
|Programming Language|| |
C, C , Java, J2EE
WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss, Tomcat
RAD 6.0, WSAD 5.1, Eclipse 3.0
Open Source Java:
Ant 1.6, log4j, JUnit 4.0 and dom4j, JAXB
Frameworks / Architectures:
Spring, Struts, MVC
SDLC, OOAD using UML
Microsoft office Visio, Microsoft Project
Oracle 10g, DB2, SQL Server
Version Control Systems
CVS, Rational Clear case
Software Developer Java/J2EE
- Understanding enough about the operations of market business to develop a complete solution, a solution that can grow as your market grows.
- Provide recommendations for adapting current business processes in order to maximize the return on investment.
- Building a database system to manage Web commerce information flow.
- Integrating appropriate Web commerce services with different market to maximize the return of investment.
- Involved in various SDLC phases like Project design, development, documentation and deployment.
- Used JDBC connectivity for querying, inserting, updating, deleting data from MySQL database.
- Used Service Oriented architecture SOA to develop simple user interfaces.
- Involved in developing REST based service interfaces using MuleSoft's Mule Enterprise Service Bus ESB platform to deliver fast, reliable, and scalable integration API code.
- Used Spring Framework for dependency injection and managed Java classes via BeanFactory.
- Used WebSphere Application Server for building and managing websites and applications.
- Involved in writing Hibernate queries, Hibernate specific configuration and mapping files.
- Used HTML for creating web pages and displaying information in a web browser.
- Used Log4j logging framework to write Log messages with various levels.
- Involved in fixing bugs and minor enhancements for the front-end modules.
- Used Cascading Style Sheets CSS to define the appearance and layout of text in Web Pages.
- Used JUnit framework for writing Test Classes.
- Used Ant for starting up the application server in various modes.
- Used Apache Camel for Bean Binding and integration with spring framework.
- Developed Web services using RESTful Web Service with the explicit use of HTTP methods to create, retrieve a resource on the server.
- Utilized RESTful web service hosted by third party providers to implement business functionality.
- Worked on REST Web services to manipulate data sources, components of the network, communicate via HTTP interface and to exchange representations.
- Used different RESTful web API HTTP methods like Get, Put, Post, and Delete in Web services development.
Software Developer Java/J2EE
- Worked extensively on Struts Framework for writing templates for the presentation layer using JSP web pages.
- Used Apache Tomcat web server for implementing Java Servlet and Java Server Pages.
- Used Java Server Faces JSF for building component-based user interfaces for Web Application.
- Used different Object-oriented design patterns to show relationships and interactions between different classes and objects.
- Developed Servlets and JSP based on MVC pattern using Struts Action framework.
- Involved in Mapping, Coding and Fine-tuning of Hibernate queries.
- Used Simple Object Access Protocol SOAP for exchanging information between different computer networks.
- Used Hibernate ORM for mapping between relational databases tables Oracle 10g and object oriented Java objects.
- Prepared UML Class Diagrams, Use Case Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams.
- Developed JSP custom tag libraries, and associated support in the Action Servlet, that assists in creating interactive form-based applications, which is the one of the primary area of functionality using Struts Framework.
- Used Oracle database for querying, updating data in the database using JDBC Connectivity.
- Extensively worked on front end, business, and persistence tier using the Struts framework.
- Involved in design, analysis, development, deployment phases of project.
- Used Agile Software Methodology Scrum for managing the project and application development.
- Responsible for coordinating with third party development teams.
- Used JUnit to test persistence and service tiers.
- Used Integrated Development Environment IDE in entire project development.
Environment: Java, Apache Tomcat, Oracle, Hibernate, Struts, SOAP, Log4j 1.4, Maven, JBoss, JUnit, JSP, Servlets, JSF, Windows.
- Analyzed requirement and created various model needed for the project.
- Developed the application using Eclipse IDE.
- Designed and Coded J2EE components using spring and Hibernate.
- Used spring framework with the help of Spring Configuration files to create the beans and Dependency Injection.
- Implemented Hibernate instead of traditional JDBC code.
- Analyzed and implemented the Spring-MVC framework.
- Used XML based transactional support of Spring Framework.
- All the implementation classes were tested using JUnit classes.
- Used spring framework in the development of a business bean and to interact with the Hibernate ORM tool.
- Used Apache Maven to build projects which assisted in testing and to produce reports on projects.
- Involved in documentation of application.
- Wrote builds and deployment scripts using ANT.
- Created several Exception classes to catch the error for a bug free environment.
- Used Log4j logging framework to write Log messages with various levels.
- Coordinated the efforts across several teams to ensure smooth progress of migration and to resolve any issues.
- Designed and developed the user interface layer using JSP.
- Developed EJB Components.
- Involved in resolving business technical issues.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Eclipse, Spring Framework, ANT, Hibernate, XML, JUnit, Spring Web services, Log4j, Apache Maven, JSP, HTML, EJB, Windows.
Java/J2EE Developer Confidential
- Involved in analysis, design and development of the system components.
- Developed server side applications using Servlets, EJBs, and JDBC.
- Used Ant for automating the build process of java applications and components.
- Used JMS for communicating various clients and its components, here the various clients even include other banking clients.
- Used JUnit for Testing.
- Used Web Services WSDL and SOAP.
- Deployed applications on JBoss 4.0 server.
- Extensively configured the build files to different Environments.
- Developed Session Beans which encapsulates the workflow logic.
- Developed EJB components for middle tier component implementation and business logic implementation.
- Used Struts the MVC framework for building web applications.
- Extensively used JSF framework, HTML, CSS, and Java Script developing web pages.
- Developed MySQL database scripts and written Stored Procedures and Triggers.
- Created User guide and application support document.
- Involved in regression testing, evaluating the response times, and resolving the connection pooling issues.
Environment: J2EE, Java, JDBC, Servlets, EJBs, Oracle, JSF, HTML, CSS, MySQL, WSDL, SOAP, Eclipse, Ant, Struts, JMS, JUnit, JBoss, Windows.
Java Developer Confidential
- Developed the web interface using MVC design pattern with Struts framework.
- Designed and implemented most of the Java related portions of the application including EJBs for encapsulating business logic.
- Developed server side utilities using J2EE technologies Servlets, JSP, JDBC.
- Developed the JSP's using the struts framework tag libraries.
- Developed the workflow concept using the struts framework to avoid the back button problems.
- Maintained the struts config files, tiles definition files and web.xml.
- Designed Session Beans in such a way to serve Inserting, updating, and deleting of data from the database.
- Worked on struts framework, which internally uses the J2EE design patterns.
- Developed servlets, beans for the application.
- Preparation of Test Plans.
- Involved in the application development and unit testing.
- Responsible for design and architecture of the project by using MVC Struts frame work.
Environment: Struts Framework, Java, JDBC, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, EJB, Java Beans, HTML, XML, IBM WebSphere, Oracle, Unix, Junit, Windows.
Role: Java/ J2EE Developer Confidential Responsibilities:
- Associated in analysis, design and development of TERS system.
- Used Unified Modeling Language UML . Created specifications which include Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Activity Diagrams.
- Developed JSP Web Pages and used AJAX for asynchronous Server calls.
- Developed the Hibernate entity classes using Annotations.
- Added tasks for website using core java.
- Developed and designed this application using Struts Dispatch Action.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers and Functions Keenly involved in fine-tuning of SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers in Oracle 10g.
- Designed and executed the Dynamic Web Pages using JSF.
- Developed Java Web Service using WSDL, SOAP.
- Deployed the application on IBM WebSphere App Server.
- Used version control tools SVN, CVS and Build tool Log4j.
Environment: Core Java, JDK, JSP, Struts, Hibernate, Oracle, HTML, Java Script, CSS, JNDI, WebSphere, SVN, Ant, Log4j, AJAX, CVS, Eclipse, Windows.