- Over 6 years of experience in designing, developing and deploying n-tier web applications and client/server applications using JAVA, J2EE technologies and Web Technologies for enterprise applications.
- Strong knowledge on Object Oriented Design, J2EE Core Java, Servlets, JSP, JSF, JDBC MVC etc. .
- Experienced in developing enterprise applications using open source Technologies such as Struts 2.0, spring, Hibernate3.0, EJB 3.0, Ant, Maven and Log4j.
- Experience in using different modules of the Spring Framework like IOC, AOP, Data Access, Transaction Management, Model-View-Controller modules.
- Expertise in Java/J2EE Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, Abstract Factory, Command, Business Delegate, Session Fa ade, DAO and MVC.
- Proficient writing SQL stored procedures and performance tuning in MySQL.
- Experience in designing and developing Middleware services using EJB, JMS, and Web Services with SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XSD Schema.
- Hands on experience on XML, JNDI, JavaBeans.
- Good knowledge of testing concepts and working knowledge of JUnit.
- Hands on experience in using web/application/directory servers like Apache Tomcat, Jboss, Web logic 7.0/8.1.
- Hard working team player with excellent analytical, design, development, testing and communication skills couples with strong academic background.
- Capable of working as a ground and as well as independently with excellent communication skills.
Core Java, J2EE
JSP, Servlet, JDBC, Java Beans, DOM, JNDI, Struts2, XML, Struts2, Spring, Hibernate, EJB, JMS
WebLogic 7.0/8.1,Jboss, Tomcat 4.x, WebSphere
Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows NT 4.0, and Linux
- Involved in requirement gathering, analysis and design
- Designed and developed Data Access Objects DAO to access the database
- Developed update cart and park cart functions as part of Cart module
- Designed and developed the item detail page using Java 1.5, JSP 1.2 , Struts 2.0, EJB 3.0
- Implemented service layer with Spring dependency of injection
- Created complex queries and stored procedures
- Extensively used Hibernate Framework for Object Relational Mapping and Spring Framework and Spring integration
- Developed Web Service using SOAP, WSDL, XML and SOAP UI.
- Used XML parser APIs such as JAXB in the web service's request/response data for marshalling and unmarshalling.
- Has been working on enhancements and emergency SCR's for GSA Advantage.
- Designed and Developed Custom Reports Using PDF and XML using JAXB2.0
- Performed Unit, Integrated testing for end to end flow of application using JUnit.
- Has been supporting production issues.
Environment: Java1.5, JSP1.2, Servlets 2.3, Struts2, EJB3.0, Spring2.5, Hibernate3.0, JDBC, SOAP, JAXB 2.0, Ant 1.5, JUnit4, log4j, Eclipse 3.4.1, JBoss 4.3.1
- Model View Control MVC design pattern is implemented with MVC2, JSP and JavaBeans to control the flow of the application in the Presentation/Web tier.
- Performed Validation Client Side Server side with the help of Struts2 Validation Frame Work.
- Implemented Business Logic using EJBs Session Beans .
- Design patterns like Session Fa ade, Business Objects, Business Delegate, and Data Access Objects and Value Objects/Data Transfer Objects DTO are used.
- Involved in all the stages of System Development Life Cycle SDLC .
- Used Rational Rose to design UML diagrams Use Case Diagrams, Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams .
- Used Quality Center to keep track of the application bugs as well as to coordinate with the Testing team.
- Used Apache Ant for building and deploying the application.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Struts2, EJB, Servlets, JSP, JavaBeans, JDBC, XML, CSS, Apache Ant, Rational Rose, Java Script, Oracle 9.1 , JUnit, Unix, JBoss.
- The project provides the company with an automated online system. Application users can pay their bills online or setup an automatic payment. They can automatic monthly payments to their account or to the other person. They can make a schedule which they want to transfer money. Other features include customer login, transfer online, pulling out payment history, updating and saving account information and credentials.
- Used Spring Core framework for application development with Struts driven front end.
- Participated in creation of design specifications, class diagrams, sequence diagrams, etc.
- Used CSS to create the common look and feel for all the UI screens across the application.
- Used Spring Inversion of Control for object dependency injection.
- Used EJBs to implement Business Logic.
- Involved in developing UI User interface using JSP, HTML, CSS.
- Used Hibernate as ORM tool for persisting java object to relation in database.
- Integrated Spring with Hibernate and configured the Hibernate configuration file.
- Used Spring DAO to handle the SQL exception meaningfully.
- Wrote SQL queries and stored procedures for search criteria's, conditional inserts and updates, hierarchical inserts and updates. Updated the existing queries with joins which increased the performance and reduced the server load.
- The project is about developing an Online Shipping/Document Tracking System. Client is the firm. The customer books their document or cargo at the Agents place. The Agent issues a voucher, which is having a number called Air Way Bill Number, which is a unique number. Customer can check the status of his parcel through 'search' option using this AWB number.
- Developed the application in MVC design patterns using Struts, JSP, and Java Servlets
- Deployed the application using Web Logic Application Server 7.0.
- Encapsulated business logic with EJB and Java Beans.
- Responsible for writing XML, DTD's for Validation.
- Involved in front end development of report generation module using Swing.
- Responsible for writing complex SQL and PL/SQL queries for writing stored procedures and triggers.
- Responsible to writing JDBC programming to persist the data in Oracle database.
- Followed the Rational Rose UML for Full System Development Life Cycle.
- Used Concurrent Version System CVS as Version Control System.
- Designed Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams.
- Created Session Beans and controller Servlets for handling HTTP requests from JSP pages.
- Developed front- end interfaces and involved in Error Handling using JSP.
- Was assigned the task of deploying the application different working environments.
- Involved in the development of front end screen design using JSP.
- Database design and connectivity done by using JDBC bridge.
- Developed Servlets in forwarding requests to different servers and Servlets.
- Designed and developed Servlets to communicate between the presentation and business layer.
Environment: JDBC, HTML, Java-Script, Log4J, JavaBeans, SQL Server, Web Logic.