- A results-driven Java Software Engineer with great attitude and proven ability of Object Oriented Design, development and deployment of large scale enterprise application for supply chain industry.
- 6 years of IT experience in Analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and support of Web/Client-Server Applications, working with Java Front-end/Backend applications, working with JSP, JSF, Servlets, MVC design patterns, Struts 1.4/2.0, Java JDK1.3/1.4/1.5, Annotations, Generics , JPA, JDBC, HTML and XML, Action Forms Java Beans , Struts-Config file, entire Struts architecture and Java Beans Session, Entity Message Beans , JSP Tag Libraries, Experience in writing dynamic XSL and corresponding static XML files.
- SQL scripting experience of 3 years including SQL statements, stored procedures and triggers.
- Extensively worked on N-Tier architecture with application system development using Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, XML, and etc.
- Highly expertise in Rational Suite of Products likes Rational Rose.
- Expertise with web based GUI architecture and development using JSP, Tag libraries, HTML, DHTML, CSS.
- Expertise in configuring version control called SVN, CVS.
- Ability to work independently and in the team environment.
- Excellent at problem resolving, verbal written communication and teamwork skills.
- Experience using Test Driven Development
- Experience in creating the web-services
J2EE Servlets, JSP, and JDBC , Struts, EJB, Spring, Mule and Hibernate
UML, J2EE Design pattern.
SQL Developer and Visual Studio, Web-Sphere RAD, RSA 8, STS, SOAP UI
Senior Java Developer
- Contributed software engineering expertise in the development of products through the software lifecycle, from requirements definition through successful deployment.
- Designed and developed application using Struts 2.0.
- Responsible for integration and testing.
- Responsible for fixing bugs and supporting the business functionality.
- Used Rational Rose to design class diagrams, Use Case diagrams, sequence diagrams.
- Used Hibernate framework to communicate with the database.
- Developed ANT scripts for automating build process.
- Used JUnit to test the test cases.
- Configured the project on JBOSS 5.1 application servers.
- Implemented the project using agile development methodologies.
- Implemented the Web Services with WSDL, UDDI, and SOAP from the scratch by using Apache Axis.
- Tested the web services by using the SOAP UI tool.
- Implemented Singleton, factory design pattern, DAO design Patterns based on the application requirements.
- Used SAX and DOM parsers to parse the received XML documents.
- Used Eclipse 3.0 as development IDE for web applications.
- Designed and developed base classes, framework classes and common re-usable components
- Used SVN as version control tools to maintain the code repository.
- Used Silk Central as bug tracking took.
Environment: eclipse, SVN, Haplex, Java, ESB Mule, HPSM.
Senior Java Developer
- Implemented Agile Methodologies for the product development. Developed Medicare Management Information System MMIS using Dynamic System Development Methodology DSDM .
- Extensive designing and development of Java Servlet, JSP and XML.
- Application Architecture is based on MVC Framework. Designed and developed custom tags, Interfaces and their implantation Classes at framework level.
- Excellent working experience with Oracle 10g including storage and manipulating data.
- Implemented Enterprise Java Beans EJB's to interact with the database to update, retrieve, insert and delete values effectively.
- Written stored procedures and triggers for data concurrency, data maintenance and for batch processes for back-end layer.
- Implemented AJAX for faster and more user friendly web applications.
- Worked extensively with Front controller, View dispatcher, Session Fa ade, Business Delegate, Data Access Objects, Service Locator and Transfer Objects design patterns.
- Developed Java Beans Utility Classes for interacting with DB using JDBC.
- Used SAX and DOM for parsing XML documents and XSLT for transformation.
- Developed and deployed Enterprise Java Beans EJB's on Apache Tomcat embedded JBoss application server to boost the performance of the application.
- Collaborated with other developers to build database driven web applications using J2EE patterns.
Environment: J2EE, Oracle 10g, JSP, Java, Java Servlet, XML, HTML.
- Requirement gathering, prepared functional / technical requirement specifications and impact analysis
- Developed application using Java, Java Beans, Servlets, JSP, HTML and Stellent
- Prepared test cases and supported User Acceptance Testing
- Onsite Offshore coordination
- Providing technical and functional support to team Onsite and Offshore
- Involved in launching of the module to production
Environment: Java 1.5, Servlet 2.3, JSP, Java Beans, HTML, Stellent Windows XP