- Professional Software Engineer with over 6.5 years of IT experience in software development of large scale, reliable Java, J2EE Enterprise Applications, handling huge critical Customer data.
- Experience in all phases of Software Lifecycle Requirement gathering, Design, Development, Implementation and Maintenance using J2EE and leading application servers like IBM Web Sphere 5.1/6.0/6.1/7.0 , JBoss 5.1.0.
- Experienced working with several JEE specifications such as JSP, Servlets, JMS, XML,JNDI, JDBC, JSON, MDB, Hibernate, JSF, Spring, SOAP and Restful Web Services.
- Experience in the design and development of SOA with web services. Experience in integrating with the existing web services. Hands on experience using the SOAP, WSDL,XSD, JAXB, JAX-WS, RESTFul technologies.
- Experience in client side technologies such as HTML, CSS, DHTML, XHTML, JQuery, XML, and XSLT.
- Good knowledge in working with Collections API, Multithreading and OOPs technologies.
- Experienced working with different application frameworks such as spring, Hibernate.
- Experienced working with JEE Design Patterns like IOC, MVC, Factory, Value Object, DAO, Singleton and Business Delegate etc.
- Extensively worked on transaction, concurrency and performance issues in complex projects.
- Extensive experience in Object Relation Mapping using Hibernate.
- Experience in writing SQL/PLSQL stored procedures, involved in application development using several RDBMS like Oracle 8i/9i/10g, MS-SQL 2000,HSQLDB.
- Contributed to the technical documentation in several Projects.
- Experienced working in agile scrum and waterfall methodologies.
- Good working knowledge in Open Source tools like Tomcat, Commons, Log4J, etc.,
- Good testing experience of Unit testing, Integration testing, Black box testing, White box testing.
- Strengths include excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent team player, dynamic, flexible with positive attitude and excellent learning skills.
Eclipse SDK 3.1 MyEclipse IDE , Edit Plus, RAD, SQLSquirrel and TOAD.
E-Com Frameworks/Web Technologies
J2EE JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Java Beans, SOAP and JNDI , JSF, Spring, Hibernate, IBM Web Sphere Application Server 7.0, Tomcat Web Server 6.0/7.0/8.0. Knowledge of Ant Build tool, Maven
JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, RMI, Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, HTML, XML, JSF, JUnit, Spring, Hibernate, Apache Ant, SVN
Model-View-Controller MVC Design Pattern, Singleton, Session Facade
MS SQL Server 2000/2005, Oracle 8i,9i,10g,11g, MySQL, MS-Access 2003, Sybase, DB2
Windows XP/ 2000 /NT/ 9x/7, HP Unix 9.x, Red Hat Linux 7.x.
Web/ App Server
IBM Web Sphere 6.0, BEA Web logic 8.1, JBoss3.2, Tomcat 5.x/6.0, IIS Server
Role: Java Developer
- Involved in Business Requirement gathering, analysis by interacting with BA, SAs and PMs.
- Extensive SDLC experience including Requirement Analysis, Preparations of Technical Specifications Document, Design, Coding, Application Implementation, Unit testing, System Testing, Documentation, Production Support, Functional and Regression Testing.
- Strong Experience in SOAP, XML, HTML, JMS, JSP, Servlets, Core Java, JDBC, JNDI, JSF, ANT and UNIX.
- Experienced in producing and consuming RESTFul API's for one of the requirement defined in the project.
- Experienced in consuming SOAP Web Services to read the backend system data.
- Exposed the Spring POJOs as Web services to the UI layer.
- Expertise in XML and related technologies like XSL, XSLT, XPath, XSD, JAXB used Spring Dependency Injection Inversion of Control .
- Used JUnit to unit test the APIs.
- Used Maven to build and deploy the application.
- Used DAO Patterns to add the abstraction for the layered architecture.
- Used Subversion as a version controlling for the source code check in and checkouts.
- Involved in SCRUM process of AGILE methodology and participated in Sprint planning and showcase meetings.
- Actively involved in deploying the application to different test environments and supported.
- Integration and functional testing.
- Used HP QC as a bug tracking tool.
Java, JEE, JSP, Servlets, Spring, Spring-Jersey, Hibernate, Subversion SVN , Web logic Application Server, Linux, JEE Design Patterns, XML, SOAP, WSDL, JAXB, JAX-WS, Maven, and SQL Server.
Role: Java Developer
- Involved in OOAD Analysis Design for the project and prepared the technical documents for a distributed architecture at enterprise level.
- Developed Software Design Specifications and implemented them for several services Technologies and tools: JSF, SOA, J2EE, Web Services, Hibernate, Spring, JMS, SOAP UI, Linux, Web Sphere Application Server and Oracle.
- Experienced in producing and consuming RESTFul API's to retrieve the consumer data to the application layer.
- Used Spring Framework to implement Business layer to Data access layer.
- Worked on XML Technologies, JAXB for binding data to java objects.
- Implemented various design patterns Singleton, Data Access Object DAO , View Object.
- Used clear case version control system for code management.
- Wrote SQL and stored procedures as part of database interaction.
- Extensively used Hibernate for Object relational Mapping for data persistence.
- Used Maven to build WAR files to deploy the application.
- Processed Messages from JMS to Web Services SOAP .
- Involved in writing of Web Services using SOAP, WSDL, deployment, configuration and testing.
- Configured Jenkins for continuous and daily builds.
- Release management and support. Participate in User Acceptance Testing during each Agile Cycle.
- Review proposed test cases with technical analysts, business analysts, developers and documentation staff to ensure understanding of system requirements from a QA perspective in order to achieve a high level of quality throughout this project.
Role: Java developer
- Extensively worked with spring framework.
- Developed user interfaces UI JSP's in spring framework.
- Extensively used tag libraries and also developed some custom tags.
- Deployed the application on Web Logic server and configured the server to the application requirements spring, JDBC.
- Involved to producing and consuming RESTful API's for one of the requirement defined in the project.
- Achieved the application design using My Eclipse, Oracle tools.
- Wrote SQL procedures and functions on Oracle.
- Used ANT scripts for automated deployment and preparing the build of the entire application.
- Deployed the applications on Web Logic Application Server.
- Completely documented the flow and functionality of the code for further reference.
- Involved in writing the test cases to make sure it is working currently when configured with the peripherals.
- Used Subversion for version control.
- Handled production support of the application.
- Used spring as a web application framework.
- Used design patterns like Singleton Pattern and MVC architectural design pattern for solving the architectural issues.
- Designed and developed DAO layer using JDBC to access the database.
- Actively involved in the integration effort for deploying the application in UAT/SIT environments.
- Involved in developing Test cases and executing them.
- Used Log4J framework for event logging.
- Actively involved in production support and resolved the production issues depending upon priority of issues.
Java, Struts, SPRING, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, DB2, Eclipse/ My Eclipse, JBOSS , Log4J, Windows NT, UNIX, Web Logic, CVS, SOAP Web services.
Role: Java developer
- Designed and developed User Interface for different Modules like User account module, Staff module in JSP,HTML, CSS and in corporate many features.
- Designed developed the business logics in the EJB components, which take care of the data transactions with the backend.
- Developed web pages for the user information entry, which does dynamic validations.
- Performed the UNIT, Integration and Acceptance test phases.
- Developed SQL queries, Joins with JDBC API to access data.
- Database management and JDBC connectivity.
- Developed procedures, which is used by the EJB components to do transaction with the Oracle database.
Java, JSP, EJB, Web logic Server, Git, Oracle, SQL, Windows, MS Visual SourceSafe.