- 7 years of experience in web application development using JAVA, J2EE technologies.
- Experienced in all stages of Software development life cycle SDLC starting from gathering Business specifications, analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of projects using various methodologies like Waterfall, Agile
- Expertise in several J2EE technologies like JSP, Servlets, Hibernate, SPRING, Struts, JDBC, XML.
- Expertise in Client Side Designing and Validations using HTML, CSS, Java Script, JSP.
- Strong experience in Implementing MVC design pattern using Struts and Spring Framework.
- Expertise in designing and developing J2EE compliant systems using IDE tools like IBM RAD, Net beans, Eclipse and WebSphere Studio Application Developer WSAD .
- Experience with Databases like Oracle 10g/11g, MYSQL.
- Experience in consuming web services with SOAP.
- Experience in working with EJB 2.0.
- Extensively used SQL in writing queries, stored procedures and functions for database application.
- Expert in using J2EE complaint application servers Apache Tomcat, IBM Web Sphere.
- Worked on debugging using Logging Frameworks such as Apache Log4j.
- Implemented Unit Testing using JUNIT testing during the projects.
- Ability to perform at a high level, meet deadlines, adaptable to ever changing priorities.
- Extensive experience in code re-factoring, developing standards and mentoring the team.
Java Technologies: Java 5, Java 6, JAXP, AJAX, Log4j, Java Help API
J2EE Technologies: JSP 2.1 Servlets 2.3, JDBC 2.0, JNDI, XML, Java Beans, Web services
Methodologies: Agile, waterfall
Framework: Spring, Struts, Hibernate, EJB 2.0
Database: Oracle 11g, DB2, MySQL, SQL
Application Server: Apache Tomcat, JBOSS
Web Tools: HTML, CSS, Java Script, XML, DTD, DOM
IDE / Testing Tools: Eclipse, IBM RAD, Net Beans, JAWS 15.0
Operating System: Windows, Linux
Scripts: UNIX, Java Script
Testing API: JUNIT
- Followed agile software methodology for development.
- Integrated and developed UI components with business components.
- Developed Custom Tags to simplify the JSP code.
- Designed and validated the state rules by using Corticon Rules Engine, where Integration flexibility is maximized with less effort.
- Created DAOs to interact with database for insert, update and delete operations using JDBC.
- Involved in Accessibility testing to provide equal access and equal opportunity to people with diverse abilities.
- Used Subversion Version Control Tool for version control in the development of the project.
- Used JIRA, Confluence and Bamboo tools for tasks/issues/bugs and build integration.
- Log4j was employed for logging errors in the application.
- Involved in deployment of the application on Web Sphere Application Server.
- Worked on JAWS 15.0, a screen reading application, designed to help visually impaired users to use the computer and access the Internet.
- Daily interaction with the client to better understand the functionality.
Web Sphere Application Server 8.0, Rational Application Developer 8.0, HTML, Cortisone Studio for Analysts 5.0, Java Script, JSP, SQL Developer, EJB 2.0, XML, Agile Methodology, Subversion SVN , CSS, Web services, JAWS 15.0.
- Leading Developers/Analyst in Enrollment team
- Provide solution for the design issues and involving in the architecture
- Hold a vital part in the Java Architecture team in maintaining standards across the Application, Coding conventions and Standards
- Creating detailed Design Documents and Technical Bulletins for use by the developers
- Application development, system support, test and fix bugs in a timely manner
- Worked on consuming web services using SOAP.
- Log4J was used to print the logging, debugging, warning, info on the server console
- Daily client interaction to understand the requirement
Environment: Java, J2EE Servlet, JSP, XML, XSLT, spring 3.0, Hibernate 3.0, Log4j, CVS, Maven, Eclipse, Apache Tomcat 6, and Oracle 11g.
- Participated in project planning sessions with business analysts and team members to analyze business IT Requirements and translate business requirements into working model.
- Used Java Server Pages on top of Spring Core to control the presentation to the user.
- Designed and developed Rich user interface using front end technologies like HTML, CSS, Java Script.
- Designed Persistence layer using the Hibernate framework for Object-relational mapping and converting data between incompatible type systems
- Involved in writing test cases using JUNIT for various modules.
- Involved in logging using Log4J and working with defects using Quality Centre.
- Involved in testing, bug fixing and documentation of the system deployment.
Environment: Java, J2EE Servlet, JSP, XML, spring 3.0, Hibernate 3.0, Log4j, CVS, Maven, Eclipse, Apache Tomcat 6, and Oracle 11g.
- Responsible for understanding the scope of the project and requirement gathering.
- Developed the web tier using JSP, Struts MVC to show account details and summary.
- Created and maintained the configuration of the Spring Application Framework IOC .
- Implemented various design patterns Singleton, Business Delegate, Value Object and Spring DAO.
- Spring JDBC was used to develop DAO classes to interact with the database to access account information.
- Consumed a web service
- Mapped business objects to database using Hibernate.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML files that contains declarations and other dependent objects declaration.
- Involved in creation of Test Cases for JUNIT Testing.
- Worked on consuming the web services and handling SOAP requests and SOAP responses.
- Toad was used in oracle database for queries execution and also involved in writing SQL scripts, PL/SQL code for procedures and functions.
- Worked on CVS, Perforce configuration management tool for code versioning and release.
- Developed application using Eclipse and used build and deploy tool as Maven.
Environment: Java, J2EE Servlet, JSP, XML, spring 3.0, Struts 1.1, Hibernate 3.0, Log4j, CVS, Maven, Eclipse, Apache Tomcat 6, and Oracle 11g.
- Coded the business methods according to the IBM Rational Rose UML model.
- Extensively used Core Java, Servlets, JSP, XML and Struts 1.2 in presentation tier.
- Generated the Hibernate XML and Java Mappings for the schemas
- DB2 Database is used to store the system data
- Rational Application Developer RAD was used as Integrated Development Environment IDE .
- Unit testing for all the components using J-Unit.
- Apache log 4j Logging framework for logging of trace and Auditing.
- Worked with IBM Web-Sphere as the Application Server and IBM Rational CLEARCASE as the version controller.
Environments: Java , Servlets, JSP, Struts1.2, IBM Rational Application Developer RAD 6, WebSphere 6.0, AJAX, Rational CLEARCASE, Rational Rose, Oracle 9i, log4j.
- Responsible and active in the analysis, design, implementation and deployment of full software development life-cycle SDLC of the project.
- Developed struts action classes, action forms and performed action mapping using Struts Framework and performed data validation in form beans and action classes.
- Involved in multi-tiered J2EE design utilizing MVC architecture Struts Framework and Hibernate.
- Extensively used Struts Framework as the controller to handle subsequent client requests and invoke the model based upon user requests.
- Involved in system design and development in core java using Collections, multithreading.
- Defined the search criteria and pulled out the record of the customer from the database. Make the required changes to the record and save the updated information back to the database.
- Developed build and deployment scripts using Apache ANT to customize WAR and EAR files.
- DAO and JDBC were used for database access.
- Developed stored procedures and triggers using PL/SQL in order to calculate and update the tables to implement business logic.
- Design and develop XML processing components for dynamic menus on the application.
- Involved in postproduction support and maintenance of the application.
Environment: Oracle 11g, Java, Struts 1.2, Servlets, HTML, XML, MS SQL Server 2005, J2EE, JUNIT, Tomcat 6.