- Around 8 years of strong experience with Java development and worked on enterprise applications using Java and J2EE tools technologies like Servlets, Java Script, JSP, JDBC, XML, WebLogic, Jasper report and Apache Tomcat.
- Strong working experience in Production support and expertise in Production testing during critical release.
- Strong experience in handling live production issues and ensuring SLAs determined by the Business.
- Experience on complete Software Development Life Cycle SDLC in enterprise, web based, and Service Oriented Architecture SOA and client/server applications with models like Waterfall, Rapid Application Development RAD , Scrum and Agile Methodology.
- Experience in programming with IDE like Eclipse.
- Extensive experience with frame work like OSA Framework.
- Used Clear Case, CVS and PVCS version control.
- Strong experience in software engineering and development including software analysis, design, development, deployment, testing, and support.
- Extensive hands-on experience in object-oriented analysis, design, modeling and programming tools in conjunction with Unified modeling language UML
- Excellent skills in creating and accessing various databases using SQL Queries, PL/SQL scripts on various databases like Oracle, Sybase and SQL Server.
- Experience in working with Web Servers like Apache Tomcat and Application Servers like IBM Web Sphere, WebLogic.
- Experience in developing and deploying on application servers such as Apache Tomcat server
- Expert level programming skills in UNIX.
- Expertise in trouble shooting and bug reporting using defect tracking tools.
- Working knowledge on HP Service Desk and IBM ticketing tool as part of application support service delivery.
- For all application issues - performing RCA, coming up with detailed code level fixes, analyzing the efforts required, assigning to appropriate resource and driving the teams in fixing the issue.
- Working experience in L2 team.
Microsoft Windows , UNIX
WebLogic, WebSphere, Tomcat
Oracle, SQL Server , Sybase , MySQL, MS Access
CVS , PVCS and Clear case
MS FrontPage, Text Pad, Eclipse, Edit Plus, PL/SQL Developer, TOAD, WinSql, UML
Waterfall, Agile/Scrum, RAD
Role: Java/J2ee Developer
- Supported the application after deploying in BUAT and Production.
- Involved in the implementation of business logic in struts Framework and Hibernate in the back-end.
- Developed build Scripts using Maven to build and deploy the application.
- Involved in the development of the User Interfaces using HTML, JSP, JS, J-Query, CSS and AJAX.
- Improved the appearance and user-friendliness of the EtQ Reliance UI by rebuilding a test model with
- JQuery support during the software R D phase allotted by the company.
- Consumed Web Services -SOAP for transferring data between different applications.
- Implemented several design patterns like Singleton.
- Used Oracle 11g database for the database needs.
- Implemented Database by using Oracle with TOAD.
- Develop EtQ Reliance configurations to satisfy the frame Quality Management System.
- Deployed the application in WebLogic application server.
- Use Java, EtQ Script, Python, Java Script, JSP, CSS, and Oracle DB. Logging framework Log4J is used for log messages.
- Implemented Servlets, JSP and Ajax to design the user interface.
- Worked on all aspects of a project involving the improvement of EtQ Reliance Code fixes for the defect created in the environment and the application users.
- Code review.
- Designed Java Servlets and Objects using J2EE standards. Use Hibernate framework for the backend persistence Issue tracking using IBM Clear Quest.
Project Role: Java/J2ee Developer
- Development of Java, JSPs and Jasper reports for Application Code development at offshore.
- Preparation of Unit test cases and Junits.
- System Testing and Regression testing.
- Hibernate is used to persist the objects in the Database Analysis and defect fixes for the issues raised in SIT and UAT.
- SIT UAT support.
- Developed applications using Agile methodology, participated in the requirement analysis and design scrum meetings.
- Designed Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams using Rational Rose to model the detail design of the application.
- Developed the application using Struts Framework and created the struts.xml file, resource bundles.
- Used Core Java 6: Collections, Exception Handling, multithreading and generics.
- Incorporated Struts with Hibernate. Configured Hibernate for OR Mapping.
- Implemented Database by using Oracle with TOAD.
- Created JSP screen by assembling Struts Taglibs.
- Implemented several design patterns like Singleton, MVC and Factory design patterns.
- Used Hibernate to interact with database.
- Used Maven for automated deployment.
- Log4J is used to create the log files for debugging and trace the applications.
- Application Functionality is test using the JUNIT
- Involved in UAT Deployment
- Implemented Struts MVC framework in J2EE Client-Server web environment using JSP, Servlets.
- Code review test case review.
- Stored procedure development analyzed and fixed complex stored procedure issues.
- Issue tracking using IBM Clear Quest.
- Code fixes for defects created by the application users.
- Prepared technical design documents TDD for Use cases.
- Performed Use case design, object modelling using UML, like Transformation of the Use Cases into Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams.
- Design Developed MDB for the new message, parsing the message and insert/update into
- Design Developed Jasper reports using Jasper Assistant tool or plug-in.
- Designed the application by implementing Struts2 Framework based on MVC Architecture.
- Designed the project using MVC, Session Facade, Service Locator and Business Delegate patterns.
- Configured new activation specs, connection factory and queue.
- Created various actions under Servlet-config.xml files.
- Implemented validation on the JSP fields using Struts Validation framework which included writing validation.xml and validation-rules.xml files Implemented RESTFUL Web services.
- Configured and deployed the application on WebSphere Application Server.
- Implemented Complex business Delegate layer using DAO's created and business logic.
- Configured and created application log files using Log4J required to trace application messages.
- Used PVCS as version control system.
- Actively involved in code reviews and bug fixing
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP, Spring 2.5, JDBC, RAD 7.5, IBM WSAD7.1.21, IBM DB2Connect V9.7,
Rational Rose, HTML, XML, RESTFUL Web services, JUnit 4.1, PVCS, Windows, and UNIX
Role: Java Developer
- Involved in Analysis, design and coding on Java and J2EE Environment.
- Developed class diagrams, sequence diagrams, and use case diagrams for the view accounts. Generated skeleton code based on the class diagrams.
- Computed the client side validations using Java Script.
- Used Eclipse Rich Client Platform RCP for the development of the project.
- Used RCP to reuse the components.
- Designed asynchronous messaging using Java oriented middleware Java Message Service JMS .
- Developed UI screens using JSF.
- Involved in JUnit Testing.
- Used Hibernate to integrate with the backend database.
- Used XML and XSLT to display the pages in the HTML format for the customers.
- Developed an interface, which also shows the check images as the gif files, if there are any in the account summary of the account actions.
- Wrote different queries for database to retrieve the details from the DB2 database which are configured for One Source System.
- Worked on Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and General Ledger experience.
- Developed stored procedures and called using JDBC.
- Built data-driven web applications using JSP by developing custom tags, JSTL for all the application pages, EJB and XML.
- Deployed application, configured server, installing application on UNIX Environment.
- Wrote Unix shell scripting.
- Was part of solving the issues that came in production
Environment: Java JDK1.4 ,JDBC,WindowsXP,IBMWebSphere,EclipseRCP,PL/SQL,DB2,XML,XML Schema, XSL, SOAP, JUnit ,
Project Role: Java/J2ee Developer
- Creating and executing RFC for production deployments.
- Creating defects based on the tickets created by the BEAST store users.
- Code fixes for defects created by QA and from the stores.
- Handling live production issues and ensuring SLAs determined by the Business. Interacting with all the Carriers for issues and clarifications.
- Ensuring the health of the application -> monitoring the state of the Web Logic instances in which the application is hosted
- Client interaction and discussion
- Design and development of application using Java, J2EE, Struts2, Hibernate XML
- Interaction with a various number of teams Deployment, Infrastructure, DBA, Retail Systems, etc. for issue resolution.
- Production testing during critical release.
- Incident handling for all the Store issue.
- Fail-Over Testing for the entire carrier to make sure the network connectivity works fine.
- Updating Application SMTD.
Environment: Java, UNIX, XML, WebSphere, WebLogic, Oracle, MS Access, MS Excel, PVCS , MS FrontPage, Text Pad, HP Service Desk ticketing tool,IBM ticketing tool.
- Coding the programs in accordance with Program Specifications and adhering to Coding Standards.
- Technical Documents includes UML Class diagrams, Use Case diagrams and Sequence diagrams, State diagrams designed using Rational Rose software.
- Analyzed, designed and implemented Online Enrollment Web Application using Struts, JSTL, Hibernate, UML, Design Patterns and Log4J.
- Used Struts Tags, Struts Bean Tags, HTML tags, and JSTL.
- Wrote POJO's and configuration files using the Hibernate API and annotations to persist Java Objects to the backend database.
- Implemented the application using Struts Framework which is based on Model View Controller design pattern.
- Database management using ORM like Hibernate.
- Integrated Junit test cases into the application and promoted test-driven development within the team.
- Responsible for overseeing the Quality procedures related to the project. Wrote Junit test cases for testing UI Framework classes.
- Worked in the styles CSS and images for the web application.
- Creating build scripts using Ant.