- Experience with multiple Servers like Apache Tomcat, IBM Web Sphere, Web Logic, Sun Glass fish and Jboss.
- Experience in developing and deploying applications using Tomcat and Eclipse
- Expert in Web Development using J2EE technologies like Java, JSP, Servlets, JDBC.
- Hands on experience with Model View Controller MVC architecture using Struts Spring Framework.
- Hands on experience with Hibernate Spring and JSF Framework.
- Proficiency in Database Programming using SQL Server, MySQL and Oracle.
- Prepared test case scenarios and internal documentation for validation and reporting.
- Experience in Object-oriented design and analysis.
- Experience in writing SQL, PL/SQL programming and SQL Loader.
- Experienced in coding Web Services with JAX-WS SOAP and JAX-RS Restful .
- Familiar with version management software's such as CVS, SVN, Microsoft Visual SourceSafe.
- Quick learner and excellent team player, ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure - either unsupervised or in a team.
- Highly motivated to take independent responsibility as well as has the ability to contribute and be a productive team member
- Proactive and self-starter with excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
Java/Java EE 5/6 : Java 5.0/6.0, Java EE 5/6 Servlets 2.5, JSP 2.0, JDBC 4.0, JMS
Web Services AXIS 2.0, Metro, SOAP, JAX-WS2.0, JAX-RS1.1, JAXP, JAXB, Annotations
Frameworks : Struts 2.0 Hibernate 3.0, spring 2.0.
Application Servers : Web Logic 8.x/9.x/10.3, JBoss 4.0.4
Web Servers : Tomcat 5.x, Apache Web Server 2.2
RDBMS : SQL Server, My SQL Oracle DB2.
Modeling tools : UML, Rational Rose 2000, Visio.
Operating Systems : Windows, UNIX Linux .
IDE : Eclipse, My Eclipse.
Version Control : Visual Source Safe, CVS, SVN.
Others : SQL Developer, ActiveMQ, JUnit.
Role: Java developer
- A new instance of Murex has been implemented and utilized as BNY Mellon's new market risk platform. Murex will replace BNY Mellon's legacy market risk platform, Algorithmics. The sourcing and storage of data is being performed in a central database the ALMIS database , which is intended to be the single data repository for Market Risk. The database is an interface with downstream systems such as Murex. Together the combination of Murex and ALMIS systems is intended to be the central firm-wide system for aggregation and reporting of Market Risk metrics e.g. VaR, SVaR, Risk factor sensitivities, Limits .
- Involved in appending the daily market data Murex Daily Market Data database to the historical market data.
- Used Spring Batch Jobs for getting the securities information and data updating into the Risk Database.
- Handled the Corporate Actions in the historical market data e.g. pricing, and security identifier cusip, ticker changes
- Involved in Data Quality Reporting and Remediation Actions for Historical Market Data.
- Worked with Murex team in developing the project to meet the requirements
- Implemented the integration of web services API.
- Used Maven scripts for build and deployment of the application and SVN as the secure Versioning software.
Environment: J2EE 1.6, Spring Batch, Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio, Oracle SQL Developer, Eclipse, SVN, Harvest, WinSCP, Putty, JUnit, Rest Web services.
Role: Java developer
- Confidential Synaptic Compute as a Service offers pay-as-you-go cloud computing for companies and developers-allowing you to quickly obtain access to virtual servers. Synaptic Compute involves no upfront fees, no term commitment and no termination fees. You pay on a per-hour basis for what you use and are charged at the end of each month.
- Involved in requirements gathering and design.
- Used the spring open source framework for building Servlet/JSP based web application based on the Model-View-Controller MVC design paradigm.
- Implemented spring MVC, AOP, Interceptors and spring Ajax and Hibernate frameworks.
- Used SVN as the secure Versioning software.
- Code walk through, modules integration and unit testing using Junit.
- Extensively used Web Services SOAP, Restful .
Environment: J2EE 1.6,, Hibernate, Tiles, Tag Libraries, JSP, CSS, AJAX, HTML, Tomcat 7, Spring , MS Visio, Hibernate, Eclipse, JUnit, Log4J, SVN Ant, Windows XP Professional, Oracle, web services JAX-WS JAX-RS .
Role: J2EE Developer
- Secondly, the account management feature implemented in this project will allow clients to manage the delegation of their accounts. In many cases, customers employ outside entitles ex. funds managers to manage their accounts and with the current entitlements system there is no tracking within the system to record that a client has delegated an account to an outside entity.
- Involved in requirements gathering and designing components using MS Visio.
- Develop the application using Agile Methodology.
- Work extensively XML based parsing technologies of SAX, DOM, XSLT, XSD and DTD.
- Use the Spring Open Source Framework for building Servlet/JSP based web application based on the Model-View-Controller MVC design paradigm.
- Deploy the product on Web sphere Application Server.
- Use the MQ JMS messaging system to enable Applications to communicate with one another through the exchange of Messages.
- Extensively use different Message Types like Object Message, Stream Message, Text Message and XMLMessage.
- Implement spring and Hibernate Frameworks.
- Write JUnit classes for unit testing.
- Use Ant, Maven scripts for build and deployment of the application and SVN as the secure Versioning software.
- Deploy the application on UNIX for a build.
- Understanding server configuration and diagnose problems in a time sensitive manner.
- Code walk through, modules integration and unit testing.
Role: Java Developer
- Worked with customers to gather requirements and develop use cases, project and test plans.
- Involved in developing the UI pages using HTML, DHTML, Java script, AJAX, JQUERY, JSP and tag libraries etc.
- Involved in creating consuming the WSDL based web services using WSDL, SOAP, JAX-WS, AXIS, XSD etc.
- Developed web services using Restful technology to support JSON and XML using JAX-RS.
- Created new connections through application coding for better access to DB2 database and involved in writing SQL PL SQL Stored procedures, functions, sequences, triggers, cursors, object types etc.
- Involved in developing application using Spring MVC and also used other modules of Spring DI AOP.
- Helped new team members junior developers to make them on the board easily.
- Involved in writing developer test cases scope traceability matrix.
Role: Java Developer
- I was part of online module called self-service, which was developed using MVC architecture.
- Worked with both state and Deloitte team to understanding and analyze business requirements.
- Worked with Deloitte team in designing the project to meet state departments requirements.
- Reviewed technical architecture, design documents, and traceability matrix to validate that the project is designed to meet business requirements.
- Modified and developed modules in JAVA and JSPs to make sure that coding standards are met which will facilitate scalability and ease future development.
- Developed workflow using Image Now which scans the documents once end-user uploads them and sends it to the Case Worker who will validate them using these workflows.
- Developed client side testing/validation using JQuery.
- Reviewed and modified Crystal Reports which retrieved and consolidated data for end-user.
- Performed Unit Testing using JUnit.
- Clear case was used as a Version Controlling system.
Environment: Java, JUnit, Servlets, JQuery, Eclipse.
Role: Java/J2EE Developer
- Developed the business domain layer using Java, J2EE, and JDBC and used DAO, Transfer Objects, Singleton, Abstract Factory design patterns.
- Implemented Struts framework in the presentation tier for all the essential control flow, business level validations and for communicating with the business layer.
- Handled the client side and server side validations using Struts validation framework.
- Developed Struts framework Action Servlets classes for Controller and developed Form Beans for transferring data between Action class and the View Layer.
- Implemented Struts Validators framework to validate the data.
- Developed Ant build.xml targets for build and deployments on Web Sphere Application Server 5.0
- Implemented Database connectivity with JDBC for communication between application and Oracle database.
- Developed Stored Procedures in the Oracle 9i database.
- Involved in writing unit test plans and developing test cases using JUnit.
- Used Configuration Management and Version Control tool CVS.
Environment: Java,J2EE, Servlets, JSP, Struts 1.0, JDBC, HTML, CSS, Java script, WSAD, Web Sphere 5.0, Windows 2000, and Oracle 9i.
Role: Junior Java Developer
- Performed analysis for the client requirements based on the developed detailed design documents.
- Developed Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Data Models using Microsoft Visio.
- Developed Struts forms and actions for validation of user request data and application functionality.
- Developed programs for accessing the database using JDBC thin driver to execute queries, Prepared statements, Stored Procedures and to manipulate the data in the database
- Involved in developing business tier using stateless session bean.
- Designing the database and coding of SQL, PL/SQL, Triggers and Views using IBM DB2.
- Design patterns of Delegates, Data Transfer Objects and Data Access Objects.
- Developed Message Driven Beans for asynchronous processing of alerts.
- Used Clear case for source code control and JUNIT for unit testing.
- Involved in peer code reviews and performed integration testing of the modules.
Environment: Java, J2EE 1.3, Struts 1.0, JSP, JDBC, EJB 2.0, ANT, XML, IBM Web Sphere, JUNIT, DB2, Rational Rose, CVS, UNIX.