- 7 years of IT experience with Java programming language in analysis, design, development, deployment, testing and support of Client Server Systems Multi-Tired Environment Web Applications, with emphasis on Object Oriented Design Methodologies and RDBMS Concepts.
- Expertise in Core Java and J2EE technologies such as JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Java Beans , Struts, Hibernate, spring, JSF, JMS, JNDI, JDBC.
- Strong experience in the Web Application GUI Development and client side technologies.
- Proficient in development of enterprise business solutions using IBM Web sphere and Tomcat Server.
- Experience with multi-threading application development, hands-on experience on advanced concepts of Java.
- Strong Knowledge of Software design pattern like MVC, Singleton, Factory, DAO, DTO, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Session, Observer etc.
- Experienced in OOAD Techniques developing Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams and Class Diagrams using UML methodology. Hands on experience on Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office Visio.
- Good experience in writing SQL Queries, PL/SQL Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Cursors, Indexing, Query Optimization and Performance Tuning.
- Experience in SOAP, JAX-RPC, JAXB, JAXP, XML and WSDL for developing Web Services.
- Expertise in Unit Testing, Integration Testing, and experience in preparing the Test Cases, executing Test plans.
- Developed Java Applications in various IDE tools like IBM RAD, RSA, NetBeans, MyEclipse, Eclipse etc.
- Expertise in designing Relational Database Management Systems using MySQL, IBM DB2, Oracle ,Microsoft Access.
- Experienced in Version controlling tools like Dimensions, CVS and SVN and Build Tools like Hudson, Clear Case and Ant.
- Experience in full Software Development Life Cycle SDLC Experience in Agile software development utilizing Scrum and test based development TDD based on JUnit and Waterfall model.
- Effective communication skills with clients, subject matter experts, end-users, technical teams, co- workers and professional management teams.
HTML, CSS, JSF, Facelets, XML, XSLT, SAX, DOM, XPath, XQuery JQuery, GWT etc.
Web Frame Works
Struts, Hibernates, JPA, Spring, EJB, JSF
Design Skills/Case Tools
UML Rational Rose, Visio , J2EE design Patterns
JBoss, IBM Web sphere and Apache Tomcat
Windows 98/2000/NT/XP, UNIX, DOS, Linux
Databases and Tools
MySQL, Oracle, MS-Access, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Word and MS- Excel, MS Visio, DB2, PL/SQL, Oracle , SQL Server
RAD, RSA, Net Beans 6.8, Spring Tool Suite, MyEclipse 7.5, Eclipse
- Worked on the design and implementation of the Data model for the performance tuning platform of the MBTI. Hands on experience with writing DDLs and DMLs while creating tables, views, indexes, referential constraints etc.
- Wrote simple to complex PL/SQL including stored procedures, cursors, functions, packages, views. Hands on experience with Oracle technologies like Oracle Data Pump, Oracle imp/exp utility, and Data Modeling techniques.
- Designed, coded and implemented a complete solution for loading the data from the interface CSV files to the oracle Staging database using advanced Java , then manipulating raw data , and finally loading the clean data using the PL/SQL process.
- Experience coding all tiers of the web applications UI Layer, Service Layers, Data Layers Controllers, DTOs, DAOs, and form beans .
- Involved in requirement analysis, creating design documents and technical discussion sessions etc.
Payables Web Service Application
- Participate, coordinate and contribute effectively in the daily development design calls, JD sessions with the onshore and offshore teams located around the globe.
- Participate in analyzing, coding, deploying, testing and coordinating with the QA and BA teams new Use Cases, and defects.
- Worked on cross browser certification of the application over various platforms like MAC/Safari, Mozilla FF, all IE versions WIN7 Win8 etc.
- Modifying/ Writing DB SQL Queries, Packages and Stored Procedures.
- Exposure to Agile Development Environment and Methodologies , Continuous Integration Development and deployment using Jenkins , automated build and packaging with Maven , SVN for code control, HP ALM for managing defects and requirements etc.
- Gather Requirements from the users to make HealthCare Allowance, Allocation and Cost Calculation changes for the HCPP1.0 to HCPP3.0 transition and the User Interface Changes.
- Analyze, Design and Code new logic for the health care benefit HCPP3 Eligibility Act, HCPP3 Allocation and Allowance Calculation Rules effective 2014, for the Retiree, Members and their dependents Spouse and Children using Java Programming language, J2EE and EJB Technologies.
- Design and Develop Batch Jobs to upload Documents, load Data to Databases, schedule various jobs in daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Worked on JSF and Ajax, jQuery for the new Screens for the HCPP3.
- Created new EJBs, form beans, backing beans for the new tables being added for the HCPP3.0, also created DTOS, DAOs, and worked on complex SQL Queries.
- Different design diagrams like Interaction, Class diagrams, Use Cases using RSA Rational Software Architecture.
- Interaction with the Business Analysts and End-Users for the new HCPP3.0 ACT.
- Wrote Test Cases, Test Scenarios, and Junits etc.
- Hands-On experience with building, assembling, packaging and deploying Web application using Maven and Hudson.
- Involved in Unit, Integration, System and User Acceptance Testing.
- Implemented the CSV file upload and download functionality into the system using the servlet and JMS technologies.
- Extensively Worked on the Excel spreadsheet upload and download functionality, using advanced java features like Generics, Reflection, Hash maps etc.
- Extensively worked on Entity Framework Spring Roo to generate entities/domains objects, DTOs, UI and web services for newly added tables into the database using Roo's Addon features.
- Hands on experience writing unit tests using Junit, Selenium and Mockito frameworks.
- Used Maven and Hudson for building, packaging and deploying Web applications.
- Worked on SOAP based Web services extensively.
Environment: Spring Tool Suite STS , Spring ROO, Apache Tomcat, Db2, DBVisualizer, Crucible, Maven, FogBugz, Linux Environment, Ubuntu
RC Express Web:
- Web Application is the Java Interface for the Administrators/Hearing Officers that facilitates to manage the case records call in details of a Hearing, cast voting and dismiss or approve the unemployment benefits. Users can manually schedule cases, add/delete/ modify documents, manage hearing officer's schedules etc.
- RC Express Phase 3: Self Service: Added the ability to create and maintain online accounts for the claimants, employers, representatives and TPAs and the functionality to receive the notices, decisions through the email apart from US mail.
- BPF to JAVA Migration.
- Hands on experience on UI design using GWT.
- Hands on experience with RESTful Web services using Jersey.
RC Express Batch Jobs:
- Worked on various Batch Jobs like E401 Loader, Hearing Auto-Scheduler, Notices and Decisions Printing, MRDF Load, Print complete etc.
- Worked on various Federal and Management using Crystal Reports and Business Objects
- Implemented the SIDES an electronic-transmission system that communicates and transmits UI job-separation and SEW SIDES-State Employer Website changes to the E401 batch Job.
Environment: J2EE, Hibernate 3.3.1, Spring2.5.6, Seam 2.2.1, Log4j 1.2.15, IBM DB2, iText 2.1.6, Crystal Reports, JSP, JSF 1.2, Control-M, GWT
Java J2EE Developer
- Extensively worked on MVC architecture using Struts frameworks.
- Created and Modified JSPs and Servlets.
- Implemented AJAX to refresh results and client side validations.
- Coded new Business logics for newly added pages and Repayment Options.
- Created JSP for showing calculation depending upon loan amount with option to modify loan amount and see the updated calculations with a button click using AJAX.
- Used the external Web Services for validation and verification of User's Credit History. Hands on experience with RESTful APIs using Jersey Implementation.
- Created and Modified DAO's to communicate with IBM DB2 database.
- Deployed the application using IBM Web Sphere application server.
- Wrote complex SQL Queries for report purpose.
- Modification of existing JavaBeans classes, Action Form.
- Wrote or modified configuration files: config-struts.xml.
- Created Test cases for unit testing.
Java J2EE Developer
- Performed requirement analysis and was involved in the design phase of the system which included creation of Data Model, ER diagrams, Data Flow Diagram, class diagram, sequence diagram, state diagram
- Developed the application using Model View Controller MVC design pattern using Struts framework to separate business logic from presentation tier.
- ORM /Data Access Layer using Hibernate and extensively used Java server Faces JSF tags for enhanced user interface.
- Developed front-end screens with JSP using custom tags
- Validations were done using Struts Validator Framework.
- Used Rich Faces a framework implementing component library which added Ajax capability into existing pages.
- Used Log4j for debugging, Apache Tomcat 6.0 as application server, and Tortoise SVN as Version Control system.
Environment: Core Java, J2EE JSP, Servlets, JDBC , Struts, Hibernates, JSF, Rich Faces, AJAX, Hibernates, Eclipse 3.2 IDE, and SQL Server.
J2EE Web-component and DB Developer
- Did extensive research on the applicability and feasibility of newer J2EE technologies such as Hibernate, Struts, spring, Web-Services, AJAX etc and added those functionalities in the existing application which was using MS Access as database and ASP as programming language to implement an online database . The finished product lets Metadata be read by humans via a pleasing interface and also makes it available for machines in XML format.
- Used J2EE design patterns such as MVC, DAO, Singleton, Factory, Beans etc.
- Created several J2EE based services and e-commerce web applications for BES as well as dozens of internal applications adhering to the principles of Service Oriented Architecture.
- Implemented SOA architectures with Web Services using WSDL, SOAP and UDDI
- Wrote Unit test methods using JUNIT
- Wrote PL/SQL Functions, Stored Procedures, SQL queries to query the Oracle Database.
- Configured and tested Web application on local Apache Tomcat 5.5.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Struts , Web-Services, Apache Tomcat 5.5, JUnit, Tortoise SVN, Oracle 10g, NetBeans IDE, AJAX
- Using DAO patterns to interface with Database and DTOs for data transfer between the integration tier and business tier.
- Performed client side validation using Struts Validation Framework.
- Developed Struts Action Forms, Action classes and templates and performed action mapping in struts-config.xml.
- Developed DAO classes for the persistent layer.
- Used Struts framework's advanced features like Validator, DynaForm etc.
- Used Java Mail to send mails to the user when it is appropriate.
- Responsible for development of Web Services.
- Packaged and deployed the application on JBoss Application Server.
Environment: JSP, Struts, Servlets, JDBC, Java Script, JUnit, Oracle, NetBeans, Tomcat, JBoss, WindowsXP.
- Packaged and deployed the application on JBoss Application Server.
- Worked in JAVA environment within the Research and Development department to design and develop various Enterprise Applications using J2EE technologies like JDBC, JSP, SERVLETS, EJB, STRUTS, Hibernate, application servers Web logic and Apache Tomcat and IDE Eclipse and NetBeans. The projects include:
- Workplicity, GUI designer and developer
- A net-centric work-order application for capturing, dispatching and tracking multiplicity of jobs, implemented using plug-in concept, Netprevayler a persistent repository for database, Jigloo Eclipse plugin for GUI ,Apache web server and deployed using Java Web Start technology JNLP.
- Marathi Handwritten Text Recognition and Speech Synthesis
- A research-based project that utilized the core concepts of Image Processing like Filtering, Thinning, Edge-detection, Pattern Recognition, Neural Networks and Speech Synthesis to create software allowing user to convert Marathi text into speech. It was implemented using J2EE technologies and JAI package.
- Gained hands-on experience in OOAD Techniques developing Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams and Class Diagrams using Rational Rose, MS Visio and Dia.
- Developed, coded, tested, debugged and deployed JSPs and Servlets for the input and output forms on the web browsers
- Designed and implemented the distributed system using RMI.
- Added Database layer using JDBC to store and retrieve data from Oracle 7.
- Responsible for installing the application at client's location.
- Involved in debugging the product using Eclipse 3.2.