Summary: I am interested software development position working on cutting-edge tech projects. My passion is working on Mobile and/or Web Engineering. and performing the 'heavy lifting' on development projects while working with talented teams. My goal is to make a difference in the way users experience the digital world but what I really like is to get my hands dirty in every project.
Mobile: iPhone, iPad Cocoa/Objective C/Xcode, Android SDK, Windows Phone, Corona SDK, Game development
iPhone and iPad development experience:
- Developed and deployed an iPhone app to the App Store.
- Strong development experience with the iPhone SDK using XCode, Interface Builder and Objective-C.
- Licensed and registered iPhone Developer and Mac Developer in the Apple Developer Program.
- Experience with the entire iPhone App submission process from concept to App Store.
- Developed iPhone and iPad apps with iPhone SDK using XCode/Cocoa, Interface Builder and Objective-C.
- Experience with Voice recognition and text-to-speech synthesis with the VSSpeechSynthesizer APIs.
- Experience with VGA and AV out from iPhone to external touchscreens and monitors.
- Experience in the creation of advanced iPhone music applications for automobile integration.
- Some experience with the iPhone app developed for Mitchell Repair Center.
- Experience using GameSalad for developing iPhone games.
- Experience using the Audio Toolbox framework in Xcode.
- Experience with Table Views, Scroll Views and MFMailComposeViewController.
- Experience with Split View-based, View-based, and Microsoft-based iPad Applications.
- Experience with Core Location, Map Kit, UITableViewControllers, UIAlertViews, and protocols.
- Experience with modal views, delegates, iPad gestures taps, long presses, pinches, swipes and rotations .
- Experience with MPMoviePlayerViewController for iPad video playback.
- Experience with creating Universal applications iPhone and iPad .
- Participated in a Corona SDK workshop for iPhone app/game development and introduced to Lua programming.
iOS, Android Developer
- Developed innovative iOS, and Android applications for integration within a variety of industries.
- Delivered to the 'internet of things' and major contributor to wearables, smart devices.
- Expert on cloud infrastructure and big data.
- Worked in a research group with some of the top engineers.
- Worked with Objective-C and Xcode for iOS, Qt with C and Ubuntu Linux platforms.
- Currently writing my own programming language.
Software Engineer, iOS: iTouch, iPhone, iPad
- Collaboratively conceived, solely designed and programmed multiple iOS applications - two submitted to date.
- Over 35,000 lines of code written in Objective-C, ANSI C, and openGL with OOP and Model-View-Controller MVC design make up this game: no third-party frameworks utilized. The app is tied to a web-based backend written in PHP/XHTML/CSS and MySQL. This includes a real-time library to: support both anaglyph 3D glasses Red-Cyan and Green-Magenta , utilize GeoLocation for keeping stats, photograph a person and place the photo on the dartboard Victim Mode , virtual-photography in-game, sound mixing, character customization, adjustment of individual game settings, virtual play against opponents, experience unique flick-throw, and compelling physics.
- Mastered the Objective-C language and Cocoa interface utilizing Xcode for Apple iOS devices: iPhone, iPad, iTouch.
- International and domestic sales of Apps.
- Created an anaglyph 3D library in ANSI C that converts images into 3D in real time, in either chromatic-pair: green-magenta or red-cyan. Utilized ANSI C which allowed for portability to other platforms such as Android-based devices, PC applications, and websites.
- Developed intermediate skills pertaining to the openGL ES API.
- InfoObjects is a leading technology solutions company. InfoObjects is developing next generation mobile application platform which will seamlessly connect patient, doctor and hospitals called EMRPeople.
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Developed Doctor Yellow project which is an IPhone/IPad application focusing on location based services to search a nearby Pharmacy, Hospital, Urgent care center etc.
- Integrated Google API to this application. This APP provides all the functionalities for the user touch search and allows users to find their llocation quickly and accurately.
- Designed and Developed IOS App using IOS Api 4.0 , cocoa touch and xcode.
- Designed and Developed backend in Core Data and SQLite.
- Designed the database which is compliant with user navigation.
- Integrated Cocoa Map View with Google Map API.
- Developing UI component keeping the Cocoa MVC UI Design Model.
- Helped in System Integration and testing.
- Participated multiple projects including location search base, CoreData based applications