I want a challenging web/application development position. I have over 1 - 2 year of experience as a Software Application Developer with design, development, testing, implementing Mobile (Android) and Web hosted/Client-Server Applications.I am a quick learner and interested in new Technology.
- 3+ years experience in C#
- 3+ years experience in Java
- 3+ years experience HTML
- Good Knowledge of Heroku Cloud Computing and e-commerce
- Wireless/Mobile Software Development, Intermediate Object-Oriented Development, Database Programming,
- Network Security and Intrusion Detection.
- Introduction Object-Oriented Programming, Data Structures and Apps, Wireless Network/Security
- Data Mining and Data Warehousing using Rapidminer.
- Objects, Frameworks and Patterns,
- Human Interface Design, Open Source Programming.
- JAVA, C, C++, C# .net, ASP.net
- PHP, SQL, MYSQL, SQL Server, ORACLE, AJAX, JSON, XML,
- Java, JSP, J2EE, Servlets, JDBC and good understanding of Object Oriented Programming.
- Git, Mercurial, Putty, Tortoise. Agile and Test Driven Development using Eclipse and IntelliJ. Junit and Mokito Unit testing. Agile Programming,. Data Structures
- Spring Core and Hibernate Frameworks, Patterns
- Android programming Android Studio and Eclipse.
- OmnitureSC, Bright Tag analytics.
Software Proficiency: All versions of MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint), Macromedia Flash, JCreator, Eclipse for Android, Eclipse for Architecture, Adobe Photoshop(Beginner), Android Studio, IntelliJ Ultimate, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Acrobat, MySQL Workbench, WinSCP, PUTTY, Git using Github and Bitbucket, Mercurial, SOAP-UI, REST Client, SOASTA, REST and SOAP API’s.
- Analyze, program, debug, and modify existing software and/or enhancements.
- Using current programming language and technologies, write C# .Net, Java, J2EE code, completing programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- Complete documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance of Simens PLM Teamcenter and NX CAD designing
- Interact with users to resolve issues, define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
- Understand the outlined business requirements and provide technical solutions and specifications for Sears Holdings mobile ecommerce system.
- Worked in a process that included developing, testing, designing user interface, debugging and also daily status reporting through standup meetings.
- Develop technical solutions using Android, Java and J2EE
- Developed and Implemented shopping cart functions like shipping, delivery and pickup by calling API’s
- Perform cross-browser compatibility issues
- Responsible for Unit Testing. Actively participated in Systems testing, Integration testing and Stress testing. Coordinated QA efforts with QA team.
- Provide maintenance support and fix any issues that arise from existing production system so the business is not impacted
- Participate in daily agile stand up’s to discuss issues and work activity with internal teams.
- Co-ordinate with various internal teams to fix system dependencies and define solution for new business needs.
- Exploring different aspects of API’s to integrate in the application for a better customer experience.
- Participate in deployment and release activities and ensure successful production implementation
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes