- Highly accomplished Java developer wif 3 and half years of hands - on experience as key contributor gathering requirements, designing, developing, and implementing world-class applications.
- Excellent skills as communicator and solution provider dedicated to addressing issues impeding project progress. Outstanding team builder and project support specialist
- Provides clients wif high-quality solutions for their unique needs via active participation in all phases of software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Completes projects on-time and wifin budget to ensure client expectations are continually met or surpassed.
Languages: Java, Java SE, J2EE, Objective C • C++ • C#
Databases: MS Access, SQL Server, My SQL, JAVADB
Tools: NetBeans, Eclipse, intelliJ, Maven, Apache Tomcat, Glassfish, IIS, Rational Rose, VMWare
Platforms: Windows XP/7/8 • Ubuntu 14
SDLC: Agile-Scrum, RUP
Design Patterns: Factory, Singleton, MVC, Strategy
- Improved production efficiency while boosting customer satisfaction and eliminating delays in teh project lifecycle through new process dat automated key functions.
- Generated new business wif other companies as result of successful projects.
- Commended in appreciation letter from employer.
Technologies used: Java, JSF, Spring MVC, JSP, Servlets, Oracle, ORM Tools (EclipseTopLink, Hibernate), Jasper Reports, NetBeans IDE, Microsoft Visio, Windows 7 / 8, Windows Server 2008.
Confidential, Fairfield, Iowa
Computer Science Student
- Led project developing and deploying enterprise portal, Role-Based Online Shopping System including identifying business requirements, developing functional specifications, and creating use case diagram, sequence diagram and class diagram.
- Served as Project Lead and Java Developer for development of web application providing multiple choice exams, LetMeGiveExam, including creating subjects, uploading questions, and defining global settings.
- Created, developed, tested, and deployed ecommerce application for Yoga Studio as Java Developer and Scrum Master.
- Automated book searching, borrowing, tracking, and returning, developing and testing Java-based Library Management System; integrated modules wif 3-person team into complete application.
- Created web application for online library.
- Co-developed official university website wif 3 team members, www.usc.ac.ir; achieved project extension from university resulting in 4 additional months on project.
Technologies used: ASP.net, Visual Studio 2005, MS SQL 2005.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes