- An Oracle Certified Java Programmer having around 5 years of professional experience in IT as a Front-end Developer, including develop, analysis, test, and support of Web UI applications by using Java Web Technologies
- Core Java OOP concept: Multi-threading, Garbage Collection, Exception Handling, Generics, Collections and Input/Output.
- Hands-on experience using JQuery and AngularJS
- Strong Experience in developing web pages having rich user interface using jQuery components and CSS3
- Proficient in handling browser compatibility issues in CSS and HTML .
- Experience with various IDEs: Brackets, Webstorm, Eclipse, MyEclipse, NetBeans, and Dreamweaver.
- Understanding of relational databases, involved in application development using several RDBMS such as Oracle 9i/10g/11g, DB2, and MySQL.
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle SDLC
- Experience with SOAP,REST
- Familiar with Agile methodology.
- Experience working in a fast-paced Scrum environment.
- Experience in fetching data using JSON.
- Experience in debugging and troubleshooting the existing code.
- Experience in working MVC Architecture.
- Bilingual both in English and Mandarin
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and interpersonal skills
- Be able to learn new concept quickly, team player with great communication skills having the ability to both work individually as well as in the team.
J2EE: JSP, Servlet, Spring, Hibernate, Struts, JDBC, and EJB
Web Technologies: AJAX, JQuery, XML, JSON, and JSTL
Web Services: SOAP, REST
Database: Oracle 10g, MySQL
Test and Version Control: CVS, SVN, and Maven
Application Servers: Apache, Tomcat 7.0, JBoss 5.0
IDE: Brackets, Webstorm, Eclipse, Myeclipse, NetBeans, and Dreamweaver
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle SDLC such as requirements gathering, modeling, analysis, design and development.
- Created highly usable web design solutions with focus on user experience and compliance to standards
- Created various web page layouts using HTML and CSS, Bootstrap
- Handle the browser compatibility issues different browsers
- Implemented client side validations in registration forms, login and logout forms using Java Script, AJAX and JQuery.
- Used AJAX and JSON to process asynchronous actions between front and back end.
- Implemented AJAX to improved customer experience, and reduce the data flows greatly
- Involved in the development of presentation layer using Angular JS and HTML
- Used JQuery event handling in UI pages to display list boxes and to handle validations
- Used Jasmine, ng-mocks for unit test
- MyEclipse IDE is used for development and Tomcat is the web server for deploying application
Front-end/ UI- DEVELOPER
- Fixed the browser compatibility issues in IE, Firefox and Chrome browsers
- Code on Cascading Style Sheet CSS in web pages to separate presentation from structure. Defined text alignment, size, borders and many other typographic characteristics.
- Used JQuery to navigate to different pages of the application
- Used Ajax and JQuery to update the parts of the Policy review web pages.
- Involved in the development of presentation layer and GUI framework using Angular JS and HTML5.
- Implemented and maintained AJAX based rich client for improved customer experience.
- Used JQuery event handling in UI pages handle validations.
- Used JSON, JQuery, Ajax for updating the web pages
- Involved in code review and deployment of the application on development, testing of production servers
- Used IDE: eclipse for development, and deployed application base on Tomcat 7.0
Environment: Java JDK 1.6 , HTML, CSS, JQuery, SQL, Web services using REST, JSON, Java Script, AJAX.
- Participated in a small team under agile software development.
- Applied REST to publicize web services that allow user to do operations on the system. Used JQuery MVC to handle front-end requests as well as back-end logic.
- Used AJAX to get XML files which are used to transmit information updated by RESTful web service.
- Used JQuery library and implemented Ajax features
JAVA UI DEVELOPER
- Used JQuery to navigate to different pages of the application using DOM elements, and to create AJAX pages.
- Handled browser compatibility issues in HTML, CSS and Java Script for IE, Firefox and Chrome browsers.
- Implemented asynchronous AJAX based rich client for improved customer experience.
- Used CSS 3 Gradients for the design of Menus.
- XML was used extensively to exchange data between various systems and tiers.