- More than 5 years of experience in all phases of software development life cycle including requirements analysis, prototyping, design, development, debugging, testing, performance tuning and deployment of intranet and internet based web applications using Java, J2EE application server technologies.
- Extensive experience in writing applications using Java, J2EE technologies like JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JNDI, EJB, JavaBeans, Spring, and Hibernate
- Developed XML applications using DOM, SAX, and XSLT
- Experience in developing, deploying and consuming web services in both SOAP and REST API.
- Worked with Jersey, REST Easy, CXF, Spring3, Apache Axis2 web service frameworks
- In - depth experience in programming, deploying, configuring of middle-tier popular J2EE Application Servers like IBM WebSphere, BEA WebLogic, JBoss and Glassfish application servers.
- Worked extensively on projects using Oracle, SQL and PL/SQL
- Good understanding of Enterprise service bus and Enterprise Integration patterns.
- Good experience in Software configuration management tools like PVCS, GitHub, and SVN.
- Developed java applications using IDE tools like Eclipse, NetBeans and IBM Rational Application Developer
- Knowledge in identifying problem domains in the scope of client requirement and fixing issues, exposure to change management and maintenance of applications
- Thoroughly understand Java coding standards and have a good exposure in implementing the best practices throughout project life cycle.
- UsedWaterfall and Agile (SCRUM) methodology to develop projects.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to work as both an individual and a team member.
- Self-motivated, positive, upbeat, energetic team player with a high degree of integrity.
Operating Systems: Windows, Solaris, Unix
Languages: Java 1.6 & 1.7, XML, XSLT, Ruby, PL/SQL, C++, UML, MDA
Web Services: SOAP, REST, Jersey, REST Easy, Apache Wink
Databases: Oracle 10g, DB2, MS Access, SQL Server.
J2EE Technologies: JDBC, JNDI, RMI, EJB, JPA, Java Beans.
Application Servers: IBM WebSphere, JBoss, WebLogic, Glassfish.
Web Server: Tomcat
IDE & Versioning Tools: Eclipse, My Eclipse, IBM Rational Application Developer, CVS, Git Hub and PVCS, Ant, Maven, JIRA.
Frameworks: Hibernate, Spring, Struts
Design Patterns: Singleton, Factory, Abstract Factory, Façade, Data Access Objects, Intercepting Filters, Composite View, Value Objects, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Model View Controller and Front Controller.
Java J2EE Developer
- Acquiring the Domain Knowledge, Understanding the Product, Requirements and Design Documents, Preparing Design Documents, Programming and Unit Testing.
- Designed application components based on object-oriented analysis and design.
- Converted .form files to the respective JSPs and implemented Session Facade pattern within EJB and DAO Layer.
- Implemented Spring AOP for admin services.
- Used spring for cross cutting concerns and IOC for dependency injection.
- Developed Jersey RESTful Framework of Spring for consuming and producing web services.
- Used Hibernate as the ORM tool to communicate with the database.
- Designed MT-Web application using the JSF Framework.
- Application was modernized and recoded using Struts Framework that leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture and developed Struts Action classes, Action Forms and performed Action Mappings, Data validations in Form beans and Action classes.
- Experience in Hibernate 3.0 which includes integrating legacy databases, writing custom CRUD statements, integrating stored procedures and functions and also performed polymorphic associations.
- Developed Servlets and JSPs based on MVC pattern using Struts framework.
- Designed extensive additions to existing Java Web Application utilizing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) techniques.
- Developed Oracle PL/SQL Stored Procedures and Queries for Payment release process and authorization process.
Environment: Java, HTML, Java script, CSS, EJB, JSP, Struts, Servlet, JDBC, Hibernate, Spring, JSF, Oracle, SQL Server, JAXB, XML, XSD, JDBC, Eclipse, JIRA, Squirrel, PL SQL, iReport (Jasper Report), JBoss, SVN, WebLogic, Apache AXIS2, jQuery, iText, RESTful, Jersey, Oracle ECM, ILOG, Oracle ADF, Oracle, SOA.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
- Involved in Requirement gathering, Analysis and Design using UML and OOAD
- Worked on Presentation layer used JSP, Servlets, Struts
- Involved in the design and development of HTML presentation using XML, CSS, XSLT, and XPath.
- Deployed J2EE web applications in BEA Web Logic.
- Ported the Application onto MVC Model 2 Architecture in Struts Framework
- Testing of the applications Review and trouble shooting
- Migration of Existing flat file data to Normalize Oracle database
- Excellent JAVA, J2EE application development skills with strong experience in Object Oriented Analysis, Extensively involved throughout Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Strong experience of J2EE, XML, Web Services, WSDL, SOAP, UDDI, TCP, IP.
- Strong experience of software and system development using JSP, Servlets, Java Server Face, EJB, JDBC, JNDI, Struts, Maven, Trac, Subversion, JUnit, SQL language.
- Rich experience of database design and hands-on experience of large database systems: Oracle 8i and Oracle 9i, DB2, PL, SQL.
- Hands-on experience of Sun One Application Server, Web logic Application Server, Web Sphere Application Server, Web Sphere Portal Server, and J2EE application deployment technology.
Environment: OOAD, UML, Design Patterns, RAD 6.0, Java/J2SDK, J2EE, JSP, CSS, JDBC, JNDI, Jakarta Struts, Servlets, EJB, RMI, JMS, Web Logic App Server 9.0, XML, XSLT, DTD, XSD, XPath, HTML, Java Script, Ant, VSS, Oracle 9i, SQL, PL/SQL, Windows 7
Confidential, Columbia, MD
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle including Requirement Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- In the Front end of the Application designed and implemented a publishing framework and reusable UI component library based on AngularJS and JQuery.
- Developed REST API using Spring
- Designed application modules, base classes and utility classes using core java
- Primarily focused on the Spring components such as Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects.
- Implemented the application following the J2EE best practices and design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Session Façade, and MVC.
- Developed Business components using Java Objects and used Hibernate framework to map the Java classes to the database.
- Implemented Model View Controller (MVC) Architecture and coded Java Beans (as the model).
- JQuery library and AngularJS has been used for creation of powerful dynamic Web Pages and web applications by using its advanced and cross browser functionality.
- Designing the front end using JSP, CSS and Html as per the requirements that are provided.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with a SQL-based schema.
- Developed Hibernate DAO classes and with the Spring framework manager classes retrieve and save the data from the database.
- Implemented Model View Controller (MVC) Architecture and coded Java Beans (as the model).
- Implemented Web services to send order details to downstream systems using JAX-RPC,REST
- Implemented log4j for logging purposes and debug the application.
- Implement testing using Selenium, Java, and JUnit framework.
Environment: UML, MDA, JAX-RPC, REST, Spring, Eclipse, Oracle Weblogic Application server, REST Easy, JSP, JDBC, Hibernate, CSS, DOM, Junit, Selenium, SQL, Spring MVC, Log4j, Oracle10g, UNIX, Maven, Agile Scrum, HTML, CSS, SVN, Singleton, Session Façade, Factory and Model View Controller.
Confidential -Dallas, Texas
Java /JEE (J2EE) Developer
- Developed the application using Struts Framework that leverages classical Model View Layer (MVC) architecture. UML diagrams like use cases, class diagrams, interaction diagrams (sequence and collaboration) and activity diagrams were used.
- Worked in an agile work environment with Content Management system for workflow management and content versioning.
- Involved in designing user screens and validations using HTML, jQuery, Ext JS and JSP as per user requirements.
- Responsible for validation of Client interface JSP pages using Struts form validations.
- Integrating Struts with Spring IOC.
- Used Spring Dependency Injection properties to provide loose-coupling between layers.
- Implemented the Web Service client for the login authentication, credit reports and applicant information using Apache Axis 2 Web Service.
- Used Web services (SOAP) for transmission of large blocks of XML data over HTTP.
- UsedHibernateORM framework withspringframework for data persistence and transaction management.
- Used Hibernate 3.0 object relational data mapping framework to persist and retrieve the data from database.
- Wrote SQL queries, stored procedures, and triggers to perform back-end database operations.
- Developed ANT Scripts to do compilation, packaging and deployment in the WebLogic server.
- Wrote test cases in JUnit for unit testing of classes.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes