- More than Seven years of experience as a Java Developer on Enterprise applications, Distributed Application Development, Client/Server Application, Servlets / Applet communication, internet/intranet based database applications and developing, testing and implementing application environment using Java, J2EE technologies using JDBC, Servelet, JSP, JNDI, EJB, Java Beans, Spring and Hibernate, web services, SOAP.
- Many years of experience in Managing Software Development life cycle including Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Maintenance and support of various applications in HTML, Java environment.
- Sound Knowledge of OO Programming Concepts and extensive use of OOP such as Encapsulation, Inheritance, Abstraction and Polymorphism while analyzing and designing an application.
- Designed and developed the application using Core Java, Spring and Hibernate Frameworks.
- Excellent grasp in Core Java, Spring, Hibernate, JPA, AJAX, Struts, JSP, Servlet, and JMS (MQ Series).
- Good experience in implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using XML based Web Services SOAP.
- Integrate the web services using Apache Camel routing
- Experience in workingwithNoSQL, Mongo DB for handling huge amount of data
- Good exposure of Web Services and REST web services using Apache CXF, Jersey Framework for the exposure and consumption of SOAP Messages and REST web service messages.
- Expertise on different Relational data bases like Oracle, SQL, MySQL, IBM DB2 and NoSQL databases like Mongo DB and Redis.
- Expertise in RDBMS, JDBC, Hibernate, Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11i and SQL Server including Stored Procedures.
- Experience in Building, Deploying and integrating with Ant, Maven.
- Experience in development of logging standards and mechanism based on Log4J.
- Experience in design and development of web based applications using different Application Servers and Web Servers such as Web Logic server, JBoss server, IBM WebSphere and Apache Tomcat.
- Used Test Driven Development (TDD) using JUnit writing automated test scripts for all the components.
- Proficient in presentation tier development using JSP, HTML, JSTL and Custom Tag Libraries, Apache Struts and XML.
- Experienced in XSLT and XML parsers, DOM, SAX, JAXB and JAXP.
- Consistent team player with excellent communication skills and problem solving skills.
- Worked extensively on client-server projects and Web Applications, especially n-tier (multi-layer) architectures.
- Expertise in Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, MySQL.
- Strong Experience in development and implementation of test plan and test cases.
- Ability to learn and master new technologies and to deliver outputs in short deadlines in fast-paced work environments with excellent communication, analytical and inter personnel skills.
- Excellent communication, analytical interpersonal and presentation skills.
Languages: Java 1.7, 1.8, C, C++, SQL and PL/SQL
Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JNDI, JDBC, Hibernate, Springs, JSTL, AJAX, AngularJS, Web Services (SOAP, WSDL), JAX-WS, HTML5, Restful Web Service, HTML, Log4J, Apache CXF, Axis2, Metro, XML, XSD, XSL, XSLT, XPath.
Software Development Methodologies: Agile, Scrum and Waterfall.
IDE's/ Development Tools: Spring Framework, Hibernate, Maven, JUnit, SoapUI.
Framework and Tools: Eclipse, JIRA
Version Control Tools: SVN, Git
Database: Oracle, MS SQL server, DB2, MySQL
Web/ Application Servers: WebSphere 8.0/7.0/6.x, JBoss 7.0, Apache Tomcat 7.0/8.0
Confidential - Plano, TX
Java/J2EE Software Engineer
- Development of the service layer using Java/J2EE.
- Designed and implemented application using Spring, Spring IOC, Spring Annotations, Spring MVC, Spring Transactions, Hibernate, SQL, Core Java, IBM WebSphere.
- Worked on Agile Methodology
- Integrate the web services using Apache Camel routing with Apache ServiceMix.
- Actively participated in the daily SCRUM meetings to produce quality deliverable within time
- Involved in High Level and Low Level analysis and design.
- Designed and implemented a Cassandra NoSQL based database and associated RESTful web service that persists high-volume user profile data
- Involved in the Agile /Scrum based development phases.
- Development using Spring Framework (MVC, Dependency Injection, Auto wiring, Caching, Database Connectivity, Web service) which communicates with various service layers and configuring the Spring XML files.
- Used REST, Restful and SOAP Web Services to exchange information.
- Used JMS for vendor communication
- Used Spring AOP for logging
- Involved in multi-tiered J2EE design utilizing Spring Inversion of Control(IOC) architecture and Hibernate
- Wrote server side test cases using JUnit
- Involved in Analysis, Design and Implementation of Business User Requirements
- Wrote SQL queries using Oracle database
- Used Maven to build WAR and EAR files to deploy on application servers
- Worked on bug fixing and enhancements of change request
- Configured and customized logs using Log4J
- Resolved defects and worked with QA team for testing
- Provided production support for the application after deployment
- Used Git as Version Control Tools
Confidential - Houston, TX
- The Application was designed and developed with Spring MVC and Hibernate as the ORM.
- Developed various JUnit test cases for unit and Functional Testing.
- Worked on JUnit for testing the written Java cases.
- Involved in fixing the bugs or defects in the application.
- Used Spring framework for dependency injection, transaction management and AOP.
- Designed and coded Business Classes using Spring IOC and AOP features.
- Designed and developed JSP, controller, Spring configuration and DAO and Hibernate configuration for various modules.
- Used SOAP web services to get credit card information from third party applications.
- Built web-based applications using Spring MVC Architecture and REST Web Services.
- Developed JUnit tests for the modules.
- Created user-friendly GUI interface and web pages using HTML, JSTL, Spring form validations embedded in the JSP..
- Research about of JBPM process engine for use in the implementation of Flow Control System of People.
- Design and manipulation of JBPM process for the client activities in order to manage the people queue for each activity
- Used the JNDI for Naming and directory services.
- Involved in debugging the application.
- Used Hibernate framework for back end development and Spring dependency injection for middle layer development.
- Managed Object persistence, Data retrieval using Hibernate, Spring Framework with SQL Server as backend.
- Used WebSphere Application Server to deliver high performance and scalability.
- Written database objects like stored procedures in SQL.
- Interacted with the users and documented the system.
Confidential, Menomonee Falls, WI
Java Web Application Developer
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the Application
- Reviewing and understanding business requirements working with cross-functional teams
- Contribution in preparation of detailed design and program architecture documentation
- Code Reviews, Design & Deployment Walk through for the New Projects.
- Involved in developing SOAP web services and mentoring the development team.
- Enhanced application UI and functionalities, which was built using HTML.
- Coordinate with project manager to prepare timeframe for all projects and provide require enhancements to all programs and design all specifications for all programs.
- Communicating with all stake holders throughout project life cycle
- Prepare all test plans for all new and existing programs.
- Worked with QA team for testing and resolve defects.
- Developed various Junit test cases for Unit and Functional Testing respectively.
- Integrated Spring, Hibernate and JPA frameworks.
- Worked with Testers in resolving various defects in the application and was an integral part of the team.
- Basic CRUD operation on Cassandra NoSQL Database.
- Used JPA and Hibernate with entity beans for interacting persistence layer for CRUD operation.
- Used Eclipse as an IDE for development of the application.
- Involved in exposing and consuming web services using Soap (WSDL), Restful for getting request from external source systems and sending response to external systems. worked with JBOSS as the application server and Tomcat.
- Logging of the application is done by Log4J.
- Worked in Agile SCRUM methodology.
- Interacted with Business Analysis to come up with better implementation designed for the application.
- Prepared technical reports & documentation manuals during the program development.
- Interacted with the users in case of technical problems & mentoring the business users.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Servlets, Spring, JPA, Apache Camel, Hibernate, Maven, Log4J, JSON, Unix Shell Scripting, Rest and Soap Web Services, HTML, AngularJS, JDBC, PL/SQL, XML, Linux, SVN, Oracle 10g, JBoss 6.x.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes