- Around 8+ years IT experience including Strong Architecture & Development experience using Java/J2EE and Web Technologies.
- Extensive SDLC experience including Requirement Analysis, Preparations of Technical Specifications Document, Design and Coding, Application Implementation, Unit testing and System Testing, Functional and Regression Testing and Production Support.
- Expertise in developing applications using Core Java, Multi Threading, Servlets, JSP, J2EE, JMS, Hibernate, Spring, Oc4j, SVN,, JDBC 2.0, JDK, JNDI, Maven, ANT, HTML, XML, Java Scripts, JQuery.
- Strong understanding of SOA, Web Services, WSDL, UDDI, SOAP, REST and XSD’s.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) Concepts with excellent logical and analytical skills focused towards business needs.
- Proficient with Software development methodologies like Agile Methodologies.
- Strong experience in Client - Server systems using Object Oriented Concepts and Design Patterns and data structures.
- Excellent Core Java development skills.
- Expertise in coding business components using various API’s of Java like Multithreading, Collections.
- Proficient in programming with Java/J2EE and strong experience in technologies such as JSP Servlets, Struts, Spring (IOC & AOP), Hibernate, EJBs, MDBs, Session Beans, JDBC and JNDI.
- Exposure to XML, DTD, SCHEMA.
- Exposure on Big data Technologies like Hadoop Map Reduce and Cloud Service related databases like Cassandra and MongoDB.
- Experience with Cloud technologies like Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Worked on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) such as Apache Axis web services which uses SOAP, WSDL. Exposure to JAXB & JAX-WS.
- Experience inRDBMS using DB2, PL/SQL and Sybase
- Good experience on reporting APIs such as POI and iText. Some experience on Jasper Reports.
- Expertise in middle tier technologies like JMS (Point-to-Point & Publish and Subscribe).
- Implemented Java Mail APIs to send e-mails.
- Designed the dynamic stress reporting Sybase, Perl and C++
- Responsive UI layer utilizing semantic html5, AngularJS.
- Expertise in n-tier and three-tier Client/Server development architecture and Distributed Computing Architecture.
- Good work experience on RDBMS like Oracle and MySQL. Creating SQL statements & Subqueries.
- Development web Components using JSP, Servlets and Server side components using EJB 3.0 under J2EE Environment.
- Development of a portal for sustainable development with Grails Framework.
- Design and development of web-based applications using different Web and application servers such as Apache Tomcat, WebSphere 8.0, JBoss 7 and Weblogic.
- Implemented Unit Testing using JUnit and Integration testing during the projects.
- Exposure to tools such as ANT and hands on experience on SQLyog and SQL Developer.
- Knowledge on Unix Shell Scripting like perl scripting and korn scripting.
- Used Korn Shell Scripts for doing manipulations of the flat files.
- Used integrated environment for java such as Eclipse, MyEclipse, RAD, Net Beans, Clear Case and VSS.
- Exposure to UNIX commands and Suse Linux.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills. Ability to learn new concepts fast. Consistent team player with excellent communication skills.
Languages: C, C++, Java, SQL, PL/SQL, Java Enterprise Edition
Web Services: SOAP, WSDL,REST, JAX-RPC, JAXB, JAX-WS, Apache Axis
Databases: Oracle, MySql, DB2, Informix, SQL Server, Mongo DB
Distributed/ Middleware: JMS (Java Messaging Service)
Tools: /Software: Eclipse, MyEclipse, RAD, Net Beans, SQL, TOAD, SQL Developer, Clear case, Subversion, JUnit, UML
Application/Web Server: Apache Tomcat, Jboss7, Websphere8 and WebLogic
Operating Systems: UNIX, Suse Linux, Windows
Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS (HTTP+SSL), TELNET, FTP
Other Tools & Design Patterns: ANT, MVC, Front Controller, Service Locator, Business Delegate, Transfer Object, Singleton, Factory Pattern, DAO Pattern
Confidential, Lakewood, CO
- Interacted with Business users and Business Analyst to gather requirements.
- Involved in the analysis & design of the application using UML with Rational Rose.
- Generated Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using Rational Tool Suite.
- Used Struts Framework in the application, which is based on MVC design pattern.
- Extensive use of HTML5 with AngularJS, JSTL, JSP and JQuery for the presentation layer along with Java script for client side validation.
- Converted obsolete Java web interface into a Rich Internet Application using Ext JS 5.0
- GUI Implementation using JQuery, AJAX, CSS, Bootstrap, HTML5.
- Developed generic templates in order to avoid the duplicate common headers and footers.
- Developed Custom Tag Libraries for the use in web pages by using JSTL packages for the development of the Web Pages.
- Developed Portal Dashboards, to show executive summary connecting to different data sources.
- Extensively usedSpring IOC,Hibernate, Core Java such as Multi-Threading, Exceptions, Collections, etc. in application
- Configuration and deployment of application on to Jboss application server .
- Scaled the component interactions and generalized the interfaces using SOAP web service.
- Developed Application controllers, Business and Data service modules for the web applications.
- Implemented Restful web services (JAX-RS) in the Application.
- Developed Servlets and Server side components using EJB 3.0 under J2EE Environment.
- Working with eDAM Adobe CQ5 integration using JCR/ Query Builder RESTful architecture
- Used JNDI to lookup for the data sources required and used Eh cache for general purpose caching.
- Used Spring MVC, Spring ORM and Spring Security modules to integrate with MongoDB to implement the persistence layer in Hibernate.
- Develop data standards, data exchange, XML data standard or data sharing model
- Developed and implemented UI controls and API with ExtJs.
- Optimised ExtJs themes and prepared performant applications.
- Worked extensively on Spring MVC framework to develop new internal web application.
- Implemented service layer and DAO layer to integrate with the relational databases.
- Used Hibernate as a ORM Framework.
- Migrated Sybase Database to Microsoft SQL Server 2000 databases.
- Development of REST Web services using Spring Framework.
- Worked extensively on REST templates to consume the REST web services including security.
- Worked Extensively in architecting, designing and developing Portal Applications, Portlets and deploying them to WebSphere Portal Server.
- Used Design Patterns like Factory, Singleton, Value Object and DAO pattern.
- Designed tables in Oracle 10g database and worked with Database Developers for implementing Stored Procedures in the application.
- Good Experience in GUI/IDE tools such as WSAD 4.5/5.0, Confidential Rational Application Developer for Web Sphere Software V6.0 and Eclipse 3.5 Europa
- Assisted Database Developers using PL/SQL for managing data associated with the tables.
- Used JSON to load data into JQUERY data grid.
- Used JSON as response type in REST services.
- Designed all JSP pages using custom designed tags to populate web page content from Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Involved In Performance and SQL Query Optimization.
- Developed several pieces of theJSF engine, including bean discovery, value bindings, method bindings, component bindings, and event generation.
- Involved in writing customer portal applications in Groovy and Grails.
- Wrote the Grails Sanitizer Plug-in to address security of Rich Text in Grails applications
- Used Maven for dependencies and configuration management.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4J and fixed the problems.
- Developed Maven scripts for the build and deployment of J2EE components in application server.
- UsedSSIS component of theMS SQL Serverdatabase software that can be used to perform a broad range of data migrated tasks.
- Thoroughly involved in client side Requirements collection & Analysis.
- Enforce compliance with dynamic processing and security policies by usingESB
- Used WebLogic for design, development, and deployment of applications.
- UsedSVN, CVSversion control tool along withGIT
- Involved in developing the JSF/Rich faces pages
- Involved in the deployment of Web-Service End-Points using Apache CXF.
- Worked with Mocking while running the JUnit test cases for Batch processing.
- Involved in designing test plans, test cases and overall Unit testing of the system.
- Worked on Agile methodologies.
- Used CVS for version control.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Developed web Components using JSP, Servlets and Server side components using EJB under J2EE Environment.
- Used Spring MVC, IOC, AOP to develop intranet webapplication.
- Used LDAP as an active directory.
- Implemented the UI using EXTJS.
- Designed, implemented and tested the Spring Domain Model for services using Core Java.
- Tested the application functionality with JUnit Struts Test Cases.
- Developed custom filters to intercept all the requests.
- Developed Java and EJB in Mainframe DB2 environment.
- Used ESB architecture for designing communication among different applications.
- Used XML Web Services using SOAP to transfer the amount to transfer application.
- Converted website to CQ5 for large movie rental company
- Developed framework using Java, BIRT Runtime, iText, MySQL and web server technologies.
- Worked with Java Executor Framework to develop Multi-threading applications.
- Used TOAD for database query testing, in the process of optimizing the queries.
- Involved in the configuration management using CVS and GIT
- Monitoring SQL server Error logs, Disk Space growth, Clustering Environment.
- Designed and Developed the input/output data formats in XSD for the WSDL files and accordingly implementing services using Apache AXIS2 .
- Designed and developed required WSDL and XSD for the services.
- Used Net Beans and Eclipse3.5 IDE for fundamental Java projects.
- Extensive use of EXT JS on UI components.
- Worked as the Reference Data Manager for the project to facilitate the test data management in Sybase tables during the various test phases
- Established specifications and processes for clear communication with overseas vendors during the product development and manufacturing stages.
- Developed the presentation layer using Java Server Pages (JSP), Tiles, Ajax and Java Script.
- Involved in loading and storing objects using Hibernate.
- Deployed the application in JBOSS 7 Application Server.
- Work with clients on their day to day interactions with CVS Caremark.
- Used Visual Source Safe (VSS) for source code maintenance.
- Used portal development based on the Java Specification Requirements (JSR ).
- Using Liferay portal open source developed Layout & image portlets.
- Used Liferay's support plugins.
- Work extensively on UI using JSF, Rich Faces, Struts
- Developed JSP portlets along with customized tables in EXT - Environment.
- Developed static and dynamic Web Pages using JSP, HTML, HTML5 and CSS.
- Developed JSP pages and Servlets for customer maintenance and use Angular JS.
- Used Ant for developing build scripts and deploying the application onto WebLogic.
- Deployed complex systems on client site that includes EMC Documentum & Confidential FileNet.
- Provided security rich data transport throughout the messaging cycle using WebSphere MQ/TM.
- Designing and developing components and coupling them as webservices to the product using SOAP with Apache CXF implementation.
- Used Struts Model-View-Controller approach to help design new features and fix Jira bugs and request.
- Designed the front end using Swing.
- Developed a web-based reporting for credit monitoring system with HTML, XHTML, JSTL, custom tags and Tiles2.0 using Struts framework. t-size
Confidential, Buffalo, NY
- Designed the Business Requirement Document for the project.
- Assisted my team lead in designing Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Object Diagrams using UML to model the detail design of the application.
- Designed, implemented and tested the Spring Domain Model for services using Core Java.
- Performed Context and Dependency injection in the J2EE platform using tiny JSR 330 API
- Involved in implementation of application using conventional design practices like Service Oriented Architecture and Model View Controller.
- Developed the Indexing interface and querying interface using Lucene, Solr and Luke etc tools.
- Developed Java Script and Action Script, VB Script macros for Client Side validations.
- Developed Web Services to communicate to other modules using XML based SOAP and WSDL protocols.
- Involved in working with Struts Tiles2.0 for the look and feel for a web application
- Involved in the development and integration for EJBs/JMSmessaging to (Content management system)CMS.
- Developed client side validations using HTML, CSS, JQuery and AngularJS bean validator framework.
- Was responsible to communicate with End client to support the application and analyzed/fixed the issue
- Used JSF as MVC frame work to develop the web application for V Shards.
- Engaged with Eclipse3.5 for visually designing, constructing, testing and deploying J2EE application and web services
- Worked with SQL queries, stored procedures for Oracle 10g and Sybase
- Implement the Application security layer using Spring Acegi, Open SSL, Open LDAP and Https.
- Debug production issue and provide architectural guidance for top-tier retailer to help stabilize ActiveMQ deployment
- Worked on Oracle 10g data base for storing and retrieving the application data.
- Built main application in Python, Django leveraging technologies such as Tastypie, Angular.js, Backbone.js, Ember.js, and Celery.
- Worked with JSR - 286 portlet complaints for inter portlet communication in Liferay
- Implemented procedures, packages, triggers, and different Joins to retrieve the data base using PL/SQL, SQL scripts. Created DDL, DML scripts to create tables and privileges on respective tables in the database.
- Involved in the design of the database for respective modules and developed Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers, Cursors, Aggregate Functions, Scalar Functions and User Defined Functions using T-SQL.
- Collaborated on design specification reviews together with Business Analysts.
- Used mule ESB to enable easy integration of existing systems.
- Created scripts to monitor and auto resolve system related issues and auto-process fallouts from OSM.
- Involved in web component design and development using the spring framework, JSP, Servlets, and Taglibs.
- Worked on Ext JS for user interface widgets with high performance scalable grids, trees and menus.
- Worked on java Multi-threading programming, Synchronization, Java Mail API and Collections API for concurrent product models upload/download process.
- Used ANT for building the application and deployed on JBoss Application Server.
- Designed and implemented Report Module (using Jasper Report framework) in phase 2.
- Used Log4J logging framework for logging messages.
- Exported data from CSV file format to the Excel file format.
- Involved in configuring Hibernate mapping file. Used XML to create the db schema-mapping file for Hibernate.
- Served as point of contact for off-shore team coordination.
- Served as point of contact for the testing team to check the health of the application every time the Message Queue was triggered and the batch was run.
- Involved in Unit Testing of Various Modules based on the Test Cases.
- Used CVS for version control.
- Involved in Bug fixing of various modules that were raised by the Testing teams in the application during the Integration testing phase.
- Provided on-call support during the pre-production testing and also the project release.
- Prepared documentation for deploying the code on Tomcat WebServer.
- Involved in high level estimation of project schedules, project time lines and project deliverable meetings.
- Involved and participated in Code reviews.
- Analyzed the requirements and provided inputs to the designer.
- Designed Class diagrams, framework and developed using Factory, DAO, Singleton and MVC pattern.
- Developed the business tier using Core Java and the HTTP interfaces using Servlets.
- Involved in review of the design and helped in transforming the application to an optimized solution framework.
- Designed the helper classes for better data exchange between the MVC layers.
- Implemented Collections API to manage Java Objects in Business Logic layer
- Built the admin module using Struts framework for the master configuration.
- Implementation of DistrubutedMap using DnyaCache for implementing the distributed cache on a clustered environment.
- Worked with multithreading in synchronized environment.
- Designed and developed the persistence tier using Hibernate framework.
- Implemented EJB (Session Beans) to create WAS Scheduler.
- Used Websphere data sources for the database connection and accessed using JNDI names.
- Implemented the Websphere scheduler and provided the scheduling logic to process the Cache.
- Developed a Stored Procedures for inserting and updating the tables of the database.
- Used Oracle as relational databases and created E-R diagrams for the database tables.
- Implemented Log4j to maintain system log.
- Managed the functional and load testing by interacting with the testers and providing them the guidelines and deadlines for completion of work.
- Directly interacted with the client application leads, to help them integrate their application with MNP.
- Eclipse was used for Rapid Development of the application.
- Build EAR using ANT tool.
- Deployed the application on production server along with WAS administrator.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes