- Having 8+ years of professional experience in design and development of financial, client - server, e-commerce, middle-ware, database and distributed software applications using JAVA.
- Experience in full System Development Life Cycle (Proposal, Process Engineering, Design, Development, Testing, Deployment and Support)
- Well experienced with Object Oriented Modelling / Technologies / Designing, RDBMS designing technologies.
- Extensive experience in J2EE features like Struts, JSF,Spring, Hibernate, iBatis, Servlets, Java Server Pages, EJBs, MQ, WSDL, SOAP, RESTand JMS.
- Extensive Object Oriented Development OOP/OOD experience.
- Expertise in developing web based GUIs using Java Applet, Servlets, JSP, and Swing.
- Experience in Architecture, Design and Development of Object Oriented Software Systems and building complex, high performance, and scalable and easily maintainable solutions for N-tier, Web, and Distributed applications.
- Extensive experience in J2EE, C++, C, Java Servlets, Java Swing, AWT, JSPs, XML/XSL, DHTML, Oracle, JDBC, UNIX and MS-Windows NT/98/2k/2003/2008.
- Experience in utilizing open-source frameworks as Struts, Hibernate & Spring.
- Experience in OOD, OOA, UML, Enterprise Java Beans EJB, RMI, Perl.
- Experience in developing components using Enterprise Java Beans over Application servers and platforms such as JBuilder, Websphere 7.x/8.x, Tomcat and WebLogic.
- Expertise in Database design: entity relationship, logical/physical, process modeling, Case tools
- Extensive experience using PL/SQL stored procedures, triggers, SQL Server 200/2005/2008.
- Professional skills in Java, JDBC, JNDI, XML, JSTL, JSF, Oracle SQL, PL/SQL.
- Experience in developing systems in J2EE using MVC Architecture.
- Experience in developing System Design using UML methodology.
- Expertise in Technologies like UML, XML, HTML, DHTML
- Experience in migrating applications to production and providing production support.
- Deployment and configuration experience in IBM Websphere, Tomcat and BEA Weblogic.
- Experience in IDE Tools Eclipse, IBM RAD/WSAD5.0/4.0.3 (Websphere Application Developer) & IBMWebsphere 7.5/8.0, BEA Web Logic 7.0/7.1/8.1, JBoss, Apache/Tomcat.
- Excellent Technical, Communication and Interpersonal Skills with strong Customer Orientation and Client Interfacing Skills.
- A self-motivated professional and natural communicator possessing good technical knowledge, initiating, leadership and problem-solving skills and has proven to be a good team player.
Programming languages: C, C++, C#, JAVA, J2EE, PERL, HTML, SQL, XML
J2EE Technologies: JDBC, Servlets, JSP, Struts, Hibernating, Spring, EJB, JSF, JSON, Jersey
Application software: Adobe Photoshop CS3, CS4, Photo Story 3 for Windows
Web Technologies: JAVA SCRIPT, DBMS/RDBMS, SQL/PLSQL, J2EE, ASP.NET, XML, MOSS2003/2007, AJAX, JQuery, Angular JS, Node JS, ExtJS
Operating Systems: MSDOS, WINDOWS 98/2000/NT/XP/Vista, UNIX, LINUX (FEDORA CORE), Windows Server 2003/2008
Microsoft Tools& Others: MS Office 2003/2007, MS Excel Services, SOAP, WSDL, REST, XSD, DTD, JUnit, Mockito
Databases: SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 , Oracle9i/10g, DB2
Tools: Spring 2.0/3.0, Hibernate 3.2/3.0, Spring MVC, JSF, Web Services, Log4J, Apache Common Library, Junit, Ant, dom4j, HTTPUnit, Axis/Axis2, OpenJMS, Active MQ, Spring AOP, Spring JDBC
Tools: Eclipse, IBM RAD 6.5,7,7.5, RationalRose 98/2000, JBuilder4.0/6.0, JDeveloper 3.2, RSA 7.5, WSAD
Application/Web servers: BEA WebLogic 4.x/8.x, NetDynamics3.x, 4.x, 5.x, Iplanet 6.x, IBM,Websphere 3.5/4.x/5.0/6.0, WebLogic Portal 4.0, Apache, Tomcat, Oracle OC4J, JBoss.
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
Sr. Java Developer
- Efforts evolved include page styles, layouts, translation, advanced encoding, complex permission framework and all the related business logic refactoring
- Developing the application using Spring MVC Architecture.
- Implemented the caching mechanism inHibernateto load data from Oracle database.
- Implemented application level persistence usingHibernateandSpring.
- Implemented Persistence layer usingHibernateto interact with the Oracle database, UsedHibernateFramework for object relational mapping and persistence.
- Developing the Business layer using Spring (IOC, AOP).
- Developed RESTFUL web services to provide XML and JSON data to the various readers
- Developed XSD’s and WSDL by using XMLSPY tool.
- Worked with Web services components JAX-WS services and worked with SOAP and WSDL to interact with external systems.Used SoapUI for web service testing.
- Developed SQL, PL/SQL Stored Procedures to interact with Persistent database using Oracle 10g and used SVNfor version control.
- Involved in the deployment of SOAP based Web-Service End-Points using Apache CXF.
- Developed REST architecture based webservices to facilitate communication between client and servers.
- Created Web Service and Web Service client for (consumer and producer portion) which includes Customer details and account details.
- Involved in I18N of the application by making significant changes to the Resource Bundles and fixing various styling issues.
- Developed acceptance tests for the newly developed features
- Fixed the existing bugs in the application
Confidential, Tallahassee, FL
Java J2EE Developer
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the Application.
- Used Angular JS to simplify development and testing of web applications by providing client-side model - view - controller (MVC) capability as well as providing structure for the entire development process.
- Developed JSP, JSF and Servlets to dynamically generate HTML and display the data to the client side. Extensively used JSP tag libraries.
- Developed the application using Eclipse IDE.
- Used Spring Security for Authentication and authorization extensively.
- Designed and developed Application based on Struts Framework using MVC design pattern and Participated in SEO marketing strategies.
- Used Struts Validator framework for client side validations.
- Used Spring Core for dependency injection/Inversion of control (IOC).
- Used Hibernate Framework for persistence onto oracle database.
- Written and debugged the ANT Scripts for building the entire web application.
- Used XML to transfer the application data between client and server.
- XSLT style sheets for the XML data transformations.
- Participated in designing Web service framework in support of the product.
- Developed web services in Java and Experienced with SOAP, REST, and WSDL.
- Used Log4j for logging Errors and Used MAVEN as build tool.
- Designed and developed Generate PDF functionality usingSpringframeworkand iText
- Used Spring Batch for scheduling and maintenance of batch jobs.
- Deployed the application in various environments DEV, QA and also Production.
- Used Data Access Objects (DAO) to abstract and encapsulate all access to the data source.
- Used the JDBC for data retrieval from the database for various inquiries.
- Development of MQ application programs for Java JMS environments using queues and messages. Working with JMS Handling and managing exception conditions.
- Performed purification of the application database entries using Oracle 10g.
- Used CVS as source control.
- Created Application Property Files and implemented internationalization.
- Used JUnit to write repeatable tests mainly for unit testing.
- Involved in complete development of ‘Agile Development Methodology’ and tested the application in each iteration.
- Wrote complex SQL and HQL queries to retrieve data from the Oracle database.
- Involved E2E Development by integrating Front End and Backend by Debugging.
- Performed Defect tracking using HP Quality Centre.
- Involved in fixing System testing issues and UAT issues.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP,JSF, Servlets, Struts 2.0,Spring 2.0,JDBC 3.0,Spring Security Web Services, XML, JNDI, Hibernate 3.0, JMS, SEO, Websphere Application Server 8.1, Rational clear case, RSA 7.5, Spring3, Restful and SOAP Web Services
- Involved in the complete Design Discussions to develop the application in the team environment.
- Test Driven development methodology has been followed to develop the application.
- Worked extensively on the front end development and developed various screens in the project.
- Application developed spring MVC, Spring Core 3.0, JSP, Hibernate 3.0.
- Implemented Spring MVC as web framework, spring as dependency injection framework and Hibernate as database ORM framework.
- Used Spring framework, Spring-AOP, Spring-ORM, Spring JDBC modules.
- Implemented JAX-WebServices in Apache Axis runtime environment using SOA protocol.
- Used JAX-WebServices to interact with other application in organization using SOA-P and WSDL file.
- Designed, coded and configured server side J2EE components like Xhtml, Servlets, Java Beans, JNDI, JTS, Java Mail API, XML.
- Deployed applications on Web Logic 10.3. Application Server.
- Test cases have been written by using Junit framework. Written Integration tests for the DAO layer using Spring Bean Injection.
- Used Hibernate Validator Famework (1.0) API for validation of the all layers simultaneously and used AJAX for partial validation of the some components of the Add User Page.
- Involved in developing SQL and Stored procedures with the databases Oracle (RDMS).
- Spring framework is used to implement Inversion of Control (IOC) and Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP).
- Object Relational (RDMS) Mapping is implemented using Hibernate 3.0
- Used Hibernate Query Language and the Hibernate criteria Queries to do the database operations.
- XML Transformations were done using XML, XSL, XSLT, and XPATH.
- Used MAVEN to build the project into WAR and EAR files and Clear Case for version controlling.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
Java J2EE Developer
- Created Class diagrams and Use Case diagrams from design spec using Rational Rose. Implementation ofJ2EEDesign Patterns like Singleton, Session Facade, Business Delegate, and Data Access Objects.
- Actively involved in design of the application architecture in lines of their own Framework based on MVC2 Architecture with JSP Front End (HTTP Request/Response Integration) as View, Servlet as Controller and combination of EJBs andJavaclasses as Model.
- Designed and developed presentation layer using JSP which acts as View in a distributed MVCarchitecture, which involves model components and controller components.
- Involved in configuration ofSpringMVCand Integration with Hibernate.
- UsedSpringMVC framework for design and development of web application
- UsedHibernatefor Object relational Mapping and Persistence.
- Designed and developed business tier using EJBs. Used Session Beans to encapsulate the Business Logic.
- Used Entity Beans to manage the transactions with the database to deliver the content to the presentation layer and also to store the data into the data layer.
- Used Message Driven Beans for asynchronous messaging. Used Java Message Service API to create, send, receive, and read messages between application components.
- Wrote complex SQL queries and programmed stored procedures, packages and triggers.
- DevelopedXML and XSLT pages to store and present data to the user using parsers.
- Involved in configuration and deployment of application on WebLogic Application Server. Used CVS as Version Control System performed Module and Unit Level Testing with JUnit and log4j.
- Used Apache Ant for building the application. Gained a good knowledge about browser compatibility issues and their solutions
Confidential, Chicago, ILJava J2EE Developer
- Analysed and estimating the change requirements.
- Used AJAX web programming technique to make the required change to speed up the applications that runon the web.
- Worked on adding new features to the application using Struts, AJAX, JQuery, Spring, Hibernate, EJB.
- Worked in the enhancement of registration servlet application using Servlet, JSP, JSTL and several design patterns like MVC2, DAO, DTO.
- Worked on developing user interfaces for member portal using JSP and JSTL, and converted the request parameters from user interfaces into XML format.
- Used SOA to combine the software applications to provide the complete functionality of the large software application.
- Used EJB for modular construction of enterprise application in the server-side.
- Worked on setting up and integrating the registration servlet application in Web Sphere 6.1 application serverwith the back ends.
- Responsible for main module of the Hibernate 3.0 including all the key Hibernate features such as session support, transaction management, object caching or HQL.
- Used Spring Context for EJB Support and Spring DAO for enhanced JDBC and DAO support
- Used Spring AOP for developing advices, for aspects such as logging, security and Audit Logging.
- Wrote SQL queries for data retrieval and updating from the tables.
- Implemented application logging using log4j framework.
- Developed unit and integration test cases using JUnit, MockitoRestful Api was used for the web services.
- Created, integrated and managed web application with IBM Web sphere.
- Worked on ANT script.
- Interacted with customers in solving their issues in portal.
Confidential, Indianapolis, INJava J2EE Developer
- Validating the requirements to suit for J2EE Architecture.
- Played an active role in the full life cycle of web application development.
- Developed and deployed the applications on WSAD.
- Wrote Server side components using Servlets, JDBC. Used Struts framework for MVC implementation
- Involved in writing business logic using Struts framework.
- Responsible for implementing the J2EE design patterns like Session Facade and Data Access Objects.
- Involved in creating unit testing of various layers using Junit and created automated test scripts for integrationtesting.
- Implemented the business logic for new applications and existing ones.
- Involved in debugging the product using Eclipse and JIRA Bug Tracking.
- Designing process documents and job flow diagrams using Rational Rose/MS Visio
- Research and recommended open source and other technology frameworks to develop effective and high end system.
- Demonstrating the Design with Business Analyst and Data Analysts.
Environment: Java/J2EE Struts, EJB, JDBC, JSP, Servlets, PL/SQL, PL/SQL Developer, Java Scripts, Oracle10g, Eclipse, Tomcat.
- Involved in analysing business requirements and compose them into a technical use cases.
- Involved in creating class and sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Designed and developed the application based on MVC framework.
- Involved in implementing Enterprise Java Beans (EJB’s) to access the database.
- Deployed the Enterprise Java Beans in WebSphere App Server.
- Involved in writing client side validations using Java Script.
- Used multithreading to write the very efficient programs.
- Employed JDBC in persistent service to connect to MySQL and perform database operations.
- Developed DAO’s to invoke DAP’s (Data Access Programs) to access data from .CSV files and to query MySQL database.
- Wrote various Struts framework Action classes for interfacing with the business logic, form beans for presenting the data to JSPs.
- Developed Database Objects like PL/SQL packages, Stored Procedures and Materialized Views.
- Wrote batch jobs for loading data from .CSV files into database.
- Wrote Shell Scripts for executing the batch jobs.
- Involved in setting up of infrastructure for the system.
- Involved in application performance tuning.
- Interacted with the Users and Documented the Application.
- Developed and configured the cron jobs in UNIX environment.
- Involved in designing test plans, test cases and overall Unit, Integration and Security testing of system.
- Used RAD 6.0 as IDE for development and unit testing.
- Used JBoss for more complex and heavyweight remoting frameworks, for invoking and also deploying the applications.
- Used PVCS as repository to control versioning of projects.
- Prepared documentation and participated in preparing user’s manual for the aplication.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP, EJB, JNDI, JDBC, JSF, PL/SQL, Spring, Hibernate, Oracle 10g, XML, XSLT, CSS, Log4j, UML, Rational Rose, JBoss6.0, RAD 6.0, PVCS, Clear Quest, SUSE Linux, Shell Script, Windows XP
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes