- 6 years of experience in Design, Analysis, development and implementation of Software Applications.
- Technical expertise in OO technology utilizing J2EE specifications, Servlets, JSP, Struts, Spring, Web Services, JDBC, Hibernate, JUnit,, XML Schema’s, XML, HTML etc.
- Experience in Design and development of multi - tier web based applications using J2EE technologies like JSP, Servlets and JDBC etc.
- Extensive hands on experience in Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, Database Design and JDBC programming.
- Worked with open source tools and frameworks - Struts, Spring and Hibernate.
- Used JMS for the exchange of critical business data and events among J2EE components.
- Experience in using JBOSS, Apache Tomcat and Web logic Servers
- Well versed with core programming languages like C, C++ and Core JAVA.
- Proficient with multiple packages of the Core Java API and Core JAVA concepts, data structures and multi-threading.
- Good Knowledge in Core and J2EE Design patterns like MVC, Singleton, Session Façade,
- Significant knowledge in Database Design, Normalization, Data Flow diagrams & E-R Diagrams.
- Exposure to the complete SDLC - Analysis, Design, Development, System Testing and Unit Testing.
- Experience in developing System Flow Charts, Functional Specification, and Design Specification using UML Methodology.
- Worked with Source control tools like CVS, Accurev and VSS (Visual Source Safe).
- Excellent analytical, oral, written, communication and trouble shooting skills.
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills and effective team player with good problem solving abilities.
Languages: Java, PL/SQL, UNIX Shell Script, C, C++.
Java Technologies: J2EE: EJB, JMX, JSTL, JSP/Servlet, JSF, JPA, JDBC, RMI, Java Beans, JMS, Java Design patterns, AJAX, Web services( SOAP, WSDL), SOA, Agile J2SE: Swing, I/O, Multithreading, Applet, Struts, Spring
Servers: BEA WebLogic, Websphere,Tomcat, JBoss
RDBMS: Oracle, MySQL,DB2, MS SQL Server
Operating Systems: Windows 7/XP/ 2000/NT/98, UNIX, Ubuntu
Modeling Tools: Microsoft Visio, Rational Rose, IRise
Tools /IDE: Eclipse, WSAD, Netbeans, Apache Ant, Visual Studio, Stylus Studio
O/R Mapping Tool: Hibernate
Networking: TCP/IP, HTTP, Client Server Architecture.
- Used JSP, J2EE Technologies to develop the Application.
- Involved in Designing, Coding, Testing and developing the application using Eclipse, under Windows NT environment
- Coding Servlets and JSPs for controlling the process of interacting with database and deployed using JBoss.
- Strategic Planning, brainstorming sessions, team meetings and requirement gathering.
- Module based on Struts MVC framework.
- Accessed Oracle Database tables using Hibernate and JDBC.
- Shared generated functions through Web Services with clients and teams enabling them to test the applications.
- Writing code to extract backend data to generate account history.
- Integrate the application with database using hibernate.
- Unit testing of various components.
- Used CVS for version control.
- Develop XML and XLS user interface templates using DOM components.
- Support and maintenance after project went live.
- Developed engine that runs as a batch process to track usage information for customers
- Contributed for developing customer management reports.
- Participated in project progress metrics analysis and reporting.
Environment: Java, Eclipse, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, JBoss, Oracle Database, PL/SQL, SQL, Netscape Email.
Confidential, Iselin, NJ
- Involved in the design of the System, Generation of sequence diagrams, class diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Involved in designing the custom defined DOM interface to access XML documents
- Designed and Developed MVC architecture by using the SPRING framework
- Coding and development of Application interface and backend applications.
- Development of user interfaces based on Software Requirement Specification.
- Deployed the application on WebLogic Application Server.
- Developed Data access objects to access database
- Cross review of code developed by fellow associates
- Involved in unit testing.
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
- Involved in analysis, design and development of module.
- Developed detailed design, implementation and test plans for the above module.
- Designed and developed web application using Servlets, JSP and EnterpriseJavaBeans.
- Used Apache STRUTSFrame Work to implement MVC design pattern.
- Utilized Eclipse IDE and WebLogic for developing and testing the applications.
- The front end of the above modules was developed in JSP, HTML, Java Script and CSS with the server side programming being done in EJB, Java, Servlets, JDBC and using DOM/SAXJAXP API.
- Designed numerous SQL statements, Stored Procedures, Functions, Cursors, and Views etc.
- Developed MDB together with JMS for asynchronous messaging.
- Used CVS for version control.
- Developed XML Data Exchange module using XML and Dom/Sax parsers.
Environment: J2EE, Struts, PVCS, Log4j, Java, JMS, JSP, EJB, XML, XSL, XSLT, CSS, Swing, DOM, SAX, JDBC, IBM WebSphere, Sybase, Windows NT, Unix.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes