- -Over 15 Years of professional experience as Senior Java/J2EE Developer, Business and solution architecture, Development, Performance Enhancements, Implementation and Support of Enterprise applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- -Extensive experience in design, development and deployment of n-tier enterprise applications in J2EE platform using Java, JDBC, JSP, JSF, Servlets, EJB3, Struts2, Spring3, iBatis, Hibernate and XML.
- -Experience in configuring and deploying JEE applications using application servers like IBM WebSphere 11.3, 13.1, Weblogic 11g, JBoss EAP 5, 6, Oracle AS and Apache Tomcat 7.
- -Strong in Object - oriented design/analysis, UML modeling, Classic design patterns and EAI patterns.
- -Experience developing applications based on ESB/SOA Frameowork
- -Expertise in XML and related technologies such as XML Schema, XPATH, XQuery, XMLBeans, JAXP, JAXB.
- -In depth knowledge on BPM based tools like Bizflow, TIBCO iProcess / Workflow Certified Developer Integration of BPM with J2EE Applications.
- -Expertise in implementing Web Services SOAP using apache axis2 and REST using JAX-RS, Jackson and WS-Security technologies.
- -Expertise in Mule Soft ESB, Apache Service Mix, Apache Camel and other Enterprise Application Integration Patterns.
- -Experience in various domains such as Smart Cards, Security, Transportation, Federal/State Government, Finance, Banking and Mortgage Industries.
- -Good understanding of the Capital Markets domain Equities, SunGard Platform, FX, Fixed Income, Derivatives, Commodities, Risk, Finance, Reference Data / Market Data etc. .
- -Good understanding of Insurance domain, salesforce.com integration with REST Services, Structured and Unstructured data processing using Lucene, Solr, Open CSV, Record Breaker.
- -Intermediate Level Experience in Big data platform like Hadoop, Hbase, Hive, IBM Big Insights 3.0 and NoSQL based databases like MongoDB, Cassandra. Certification under progress. Cloudera Certified Hadoop Administrator
- -Implementation experience with MoM like WebSphereMQ, ActiveMQ, RabittMQ
- -Test Automation Lead experience using Selenium, HP Quality Center and web services load testing using Load Runner and JMeter.
- -Practical understanding of compliance measures such as PCI, FISMA, SOX, and HIPAA.-Conducted design and review sessions with clients, consulting staff, and management. Defined coding and development standards and implemented design and code review procedures throughout the project lifecycle.
- -Hands-on expertise in Identity Access Management IAM , Account Life Cycle, Provisioning/De-provisioning, workflows, Single Sign-on SSO authentication and authorization technologies, Web services security WSTrust, WSS Username Token etc. , Identity Federation SAML , Role Based Access Controls RBAC , security compliance, auditing, attestation/re-certification technologies.
Senior Java Developer:
- This will help data scientist team to do analytics on the integrated data.
- Built Java based Rest Services Using JAX RS 2.0 to perform Person Searches for Probabilistic Match Using Madison Client Java API which is used for Dup Check. Spring 3 is used for Dao DI.
- Data ingestion for Chatter Now and Live Agent SalesForce.com using Data Services REST API Inputs from Mule ESB Platform.
- IBM DataStage 11.3 Workflow and Mule Workflow ETL Java integration for near real time data pull using Ascential Java API.
- Services were deployed on JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6 - Amazon EC2 AMI, MySQL V 5.6 on Amazon RDS, Amazon Client Operation Development using Java SDK/Amazon Eclipse, 6 Nodes Hadoop Cluster on EC2,
- Built Apache Hive Queries to transform Mainframe batch services to near real time queries
- Mule ESB Cluster Web Services Orchestration and RabbitMQ Cluster setup and configuration Messaging Integration
- IBM Datapower X50 and X52 XML gateway appliances DMZ Configuration - XML Firewall and Streaming. It was integrated with McAfee Anti-Virus Gateway to scan the SOAP over MTOM Attachments 4GB -3 Level Zip Compression data and drop the file onto storage. Spring Batch Application to process the attachments, places it in WebSphereMQ for downstream processing.
- EPD data retrieval is an enterprise service deployed for B2B purposes. REST based web services development using Jersey Integration with Drools, Google Earth API. Deployed on JBoss EAP 5.
- Creating Service proxy at WebMethods ESB non-dmz zone for orchestration and integration with XML Gateway to handle SOAP Attachments.
- SiteMinder 6X to 12X upgrade SM Token to SAML Token 2.0 Code/Config Changes
- SOAP based Web Services Development using Java 6/Apache Axis2 SOAP/ Spring 3/Rampart for WS-Security Hosted on Weblogic 11g on Linux boxes.
- My main role in this project was
- Worked with Business to bringing out WSDL structure SOAP Security Header and Fault Handling.
- Implemented Web Services Security - WS-Security UserNameToken using Apache Rampart.
- Managing Rally account for the Team Sprint planning, daily updates, review .
- JEE Application development for all banks to submit loan modification requests, view loan pre and post modification details, history, view dashboard Chart view using JFreeChart, View Missing Payments, Change Compensation and to upload containing loan modification requestor's details. This application also has B2B Axway SFTP way of file submission, File Mover and batch processing using Abnitio.
- Frameworks used: JSF 1.2/ Richfaces 3.3.4 / Spring3 /Hibernate /XML/ Oracle - PL/SQL on Weblogic 11g , Jenkins, Crucible, Finbugs, Cobertura and PMD.
- Penetration Testing Remediation on SQL injections, Cross site scripting, Secure Cookies, etc.
- Worked with internal tools development team develop J2EE Application for XML Submissions using Spring MVC2, Hibernate 3, Web Services with MTOM, Bootstrap for UI, Backbone.js, Node.js.
- Written Spring Job and JMS Queue Listeners using ActiveMQ for IVRS call out module.
- Apache Lucene 2.9.4 Search Engine / Elastic Search Configuration 70GB Documents
- SAP Business Objects XI Reporting with SSO SiteMinder V6 Integration
- Spring framework, and spring security based service layer development which exposes data servies to Zillow, RedFin, etc. Integrated scheduling and email apps for the Assister application using quartz, java/j2ee, and spring framework.
- . Makes web services calls to alfresco content management system and external systems. Developed utilities using apache poi for converting uploaded excel documents to xml and upload to alfresco content management system. Developed Spring Batch utilities for batching the records to be inserted to the MongoDB. Developed backbone.js MVC framework components for Plan Management modules. Worked on installation and maintenance of JBoss, Terracotta cache. Environment: Java/J2EE, JBoss ESB, JBoss SOA-P 5.3, Spring Framework Core, Security, Batch, MVC , CXF REST, JSTL, Backbone.js , JQuery , Eclipse, Maven, Ant, SVN, SoapUI , JQuery, SQL Server, XQuery, Alfresco
- The Monitoring and Planning System MAPS is the workflow management foundation for the Comprehensive Compliance Monitoring CCM application which is a custom made J2EE Web application integrated with Bizflow BPM tool. It helps HUD users on REAC Real Estate Analysis Centre in their efforts to automate, monitor, and manage their workflow-related Audit and Compliance Monitoring business processes. This J2EE 1.4/JDK 1.5 Web application runs Struts2 Tiles Front end and spring iBatis for DAO Backend purposes. It also runs Jasper reports and JFreeChart for reporting. Oracle Data warehouse and Oracle 11g is used for backend purposes.
- Also completed Information System Auditing Certification CISA as it was mandatory from US HUD. For More info on this project, please check http://www.bizflow.com/business-process-management/hud
- Legislative Application - NDLC Replacement Project aims at replacing their existing mainframe Legislative applications with user friendly JEE Intranet services which could totally automate Bill Drafting, Bill Status Enquiry, Calendar and Committee Sharing, Journal update, LAWS Interfaces, PeopleSoft Interfaces, IVR Interfaces.
- JSF 1.1/Richfaces/EJB3/Hibernate based Application. Written Portlets using JBoss application developer studio 1.0 for prototype. Cruise Control for Continuous Integration. JIRA for bug tracking, Subversion for Version Control, ANT for Build, Agile for SDLC.
- DHL and their recently acquired Airborne/Exel have numerous timekeeping applications which interface with PeopleSoft and Payroll servers. The whole need for this project was to have a unique timekeeping system and clocks all over DHL USA. OASYS Asp based product and Kronos J2EE based product were the key timekeeping systems with more than 500 stations in total. The first phase of this integration project aimed at bringing out daily operations report for around 479 stations across DHL USA using a J2EE application.
- JSF 1.1/Richfaces/Spring/JPA based J2EE application
- Written Spring Job and JMS Queue Listeners using ActiveMQ for IVRS call out module.
- HWA was a global SOA project aimed at the new generation web portal design for DHL.com using ATG Portal Software. The current website runs on a Content Management System Communiqu and DHL wanted to develop a prototype Websphere Portal Server running on Websphere 6.1 and SRS to portal enable the whole site.
- WebSphere Portal Server 6.0/ WebSphere 6.1 / WebSphere MQ, WSAD, JPA, Oracle 9i