- 15 years of intensive work experiences in software solutions design and development in the areas of QoS - aware and secure wireless and IP networks, VoIP networks, real-time accounting and billing, and financial services industries.
- 10 years of Java based application and system development.
- Expertise in system integration, distributed systems.
- Expertise in debugging and problem solving; and system performance analysis and tuning.
- Senior system architect, software designer and engineer with strong data modeling.
- Tech and team leads, mentoring, and architecture/design/code reviews.
- Demonstrated experience and strong leadership skills in making influence on project stake holders, senior technical leads, and management team. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Abundant research experiences, abundant academic activities including writing scientific papers, patent.
- Expertise in initiatives, and self-motivated learner.
- Design Patterns
- Spring Framework
- Web Services
- Eclipse RCP Development
- Distributed Systems
- Problem Solving
- Network Security
- Wireless Networks
- Business Development
- Team Leadership
- Project Management.
Confidential, Beaverton, OR
Senior Application Engineer
- Create SOAP client web services for order search, order details search, claim and shipment details, invoice search and details based on WDSLs; map the response payload in Json format.
- Create RESTFul service controllers, services, and DAO for creating, reading, updating, deleting, and submitting claims with MongoDB, and RabbitMQ. Use MocMVC, MocServer in Groovy for testing.
- Design and implement a system for receiving confirmation requests, send notices via Email Bridge and Extact Target using spring integration.
- Performance tuning with MongoDB, with indexing, aggregation. Use Yourkit to profile the apps.
- Mongo ReplicaSet: implement Mongo ReplicaSet in production environments, and Mongo Single in development environment.
- Use AOP interceptor for OpenToken authenticator, and Backdoor authenticator, session renewal based on cookies.
- Implement a mechanism for detecting service availability using AOP. Angular.js directives and services to probe testing query results.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Senior Software Developer, IT Architect, Tech Lead
- Design and implement Analytics Report for costing and pricing using MVC pattern, event-driven pattern etc.
- Design and implement RESTFul web services uploading financial factors for deal analysis.
- Profile the app using Yourkit; Identify and fix issues.
- Interface with project stack holders, collect requirements.
- Architectural design to cover business requirements in application releases.
- Code review and mentor new development team numbers.
- Lead offshore team numbers from China, Romania, India and Austria.
Senior Software Developer
- Design multi-threading systems to dispatch and progress requests.
- Query user’s SLA in Oracle databases in a stateless manner.
- Performance tuning and optimization.
- Design and implement Eclipse plugin for User Management;
Software Developer and Network Engineer
- Develop traffic query tools in Perl, and analyze traffic, and generate real time reports for voice line status using Java.
- Develop traffic analysis tool, data mining voice call data.
- Engineer engineered VoIP networks in Mexico, Trinidad, Honduras, Vietnam, Germany, with SIP, H323 protocols, and Cisco hardware to setup Virtual Private Networks.
- Develop new generation of signaling protocols in IPv4/6 wireless networks. Quality of Service and Network Security were the two main features that were considered in the design. Implementation of SLP integrated in a downloadable protocol platform in Java.
- Implementation of GUI using Java Swing in a senor network.
- Design, simulation and implementation of a scheme for secure and efficient QoS-aware mobility support in cellular mobile networks, in C, C++.
- IEEE802.11 MAC simulation in QoS routing protocols in C++.
- US patent: US 7,171,202 B2 - Verifying check-in authentication by using an access token.
- Journal and conference papers in wireless mobile computing, performance analysis, network security and QoS.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes