- 7+ years of experience in design and development of Web/Mobile Applications and Products.
- Experienced Mobile / Android Developer who designed and developed commercial grade consumer application for Android mobile devices wif extensive user interface development.
- Experience in developing project scopes (budget, timelines and delivery dates), planning, development, testing, documentation, training and delivering enterprise applications wif sound knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Experience in Android UI toolkit (basic/picker/list views, adapters, dialogs, menus) and Layout Managers.
- Experience in Wireframe tools MockFlow, Framebox, Balsamiq Mockups, Axure, Visio, Fireworks and Photoshop.
- Experience in implementing cloud services, AWS and have proficient knowledge in Microsoft Azure.
- Good Knowledge in Curl, Ruby and Python Libraries and IOS SDK.
- Good knowledge and experience in Android wear API wif Confidential 360 and LG G Watch.
- Proficient in Android application framework: Activities, Intents, Services, and Content Provider. Experienced wif Android SDK tools: Debugger (DDMS), Device Manager (AVD).
- Experience in integrating Android application wif open source APIs and frameworks like ZeroMQ, jeromq, Angular JS, three.js, Hammer.JS, node.js and knockout.js.
- Good knowledge in cross platform tools and frameworks Titanium Appcelerator, Phone Gap, Sencha and Apache Cordova.
- Experience in installing and maintaining Linux systems and running scripts.
- Android application framework: Activities, Intents, Services, Broadcast Receivers, Autantication, Camera API.
- Integration of teh Android based mobile applications wif RESTful web services and SOAP web Services.
- Experience in implementing native libraries in application by using Android NDK.
- Experience in incorporating native code in application using Java Native Interface (JNI).
- Analysis, Design, Development, Maintenance and Implementation experience of enterprise, web and client server applications using JAVA/J2EE technologies and Object oriented technology.
- Experience in developing server side code wif good knowledge of enterprise and persistence design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Prototype, Business Delegate, Session Facade, Service Locator, DAO, ORM, MVC and IOC.
- Experience in developing applications using Waterfall, and Agile (Scrum).
- Experience in developing inter - operable Web Services and its related technologies like SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, XML related technologies/tools such as JAXB,JAXP, XSL, XQuery, XPath wif good understanding of JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JAX-RPC inter-operable issues.
- Extensive working experience in RDBMS design and implementation in Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server 2005/2008.
- Experience in working wif teh version control (CVS, SVN); Bug tracking tools
- Well experienced in database development Stored procedures/packages, Functions, Table creation Scripts & database triggers.
- Extensive experience in developing unit testing frameworks using JUnit, DBUnit, JQuery, a Mock Object and Cactus based on test first or test driven methodology.
Languages: C, C++, Objective-C, Java 1.4/ 1.5/1.6, SQL, PL/SQLPHP.
JEE/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSF, JDBC, JSTL, JAXB, JAXP, JMSJAX-RPC, JAX- WS
Mobile Technology: Android SDK, Android NDK, Bluetooth, Phone gap.
Open Source Frameworks: Hibernate, Struts, ZeroMQ.
XML Technologies: SAX, DOM, STAX, Pull Parser, DTD, XSD, XMLXSLT, XPath
Databases: Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, MY SQL
Web Servers: Apache TOMCAT
Application Server: BEA’s WebLogic and IBM’s Web Sphere, JBoss
Versioning Software: SVN, CVS and GIT
Operating Systems: Windows 98/XP, Windows NT 4.0 and 2000, UNIXLinux.
Tools: ANT, JUnit, Cruise Control, Maven;
Wireframe tools: MockFlow, Framebox, Balsamiq Mockups, AxureVisio, Fireworks and Photoshop.
IDEs: Eclipse, Android Studio, IntelliJ, NetBeans
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Involves a talent and development skills for software development on both mobile devices and wearables.
- As a team member, teh senior software engineer focused on new experiences development on mobile and wear platform.
- Working in a scrum model where we discover, implement and validate software in rapid cycles.
- Research on various libraries, create prototypes and suggest best ways to implement most efficient graphs.
- Involved in providing guidance and support to teh offshore teams.
- Improved experience wif mobile application development and design patterns by designing and implementing wellness graphs for teh Moto Body.
- Implemented customized widgets and views as per teh details to teh wireframes provided.
- Implemented wellness graphs for heart activity, steps and calories using MPAndroidChart library and customizing teh charts as per requirement.
- Involved in creating reusable components wif Fragments, Utils and Java Classes for different resolution devices and different graphs.
- Created customized drawable assets for teh widgets wif drawable resource files in xml.
- Implemented teh multithreading, network and databases in android to fetch and efficiently populate data in teh form of graphs.
- Implemented teh view pager wif FragmentStatePagerAdapter and SimplePageListener for sliding TEMPeffects of teh charts.
- Implemented teh communication between charts and implementing fragments for teh gesture and motion events on teh charts.
- Dynamic and real-time updates of data to chart and loading different views and types of chart loading and manipulating and updating teh metadata or aggregate date of teh charts in teh fragments instantly.
- Customized axis to teh charts wif complex logics and algorithms in relation wif graphs.
- Implemented android gesture listeners and touch events on teh charts.
- Implemented efficient way of showing graph data in customized tooltips or marker views and interactions wif chart by highlighting teh value selected by user in teh graphs.
- Implemented different customized graphs like bar graphs, line graphs and staked bar graphs.
- Implemented mobile design principles and Android UI best practices.
- Networking, multithreading, caching strategies, memory management and power management techniques specific to mobile devices.
- Used ADB tools and commands to run, debug and test teh application and database.
- Efficiently used Gerrit, Git and resolved issues and CR’s in Jira wif continues updates and reviews wif continues testing of teh application.
- Familiar wif GIT, Gradle, Proguard, Jira, Gerrit.
Environment: Java, Android, Android Wear, Android Studio, MPAndroidChart Library, GIT, Gradle, Proguard, JIRA, Gerrit, Android SDK, ADB tools, MAC.
Confidential, Leavenworth, KS
- Participated in complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for proper analysis, development, testing, deployment and enhancement of teh code.
- Mainly involved in teh creation of teh back end skeleton including integrating open source API framework ZeroMQ wif current application.
- Used Balsamiq mockups, MS Visio, MockFlow and Fireworks for designing teh wireframes of UI elements in teh application.
- Implemented a prototype application in Confidential 360 and LG G watch using custom layouts for android wear, standard Android SDK and Android Wear Api.
- Create Maps that synchronizes wif teh Mission Command application on teh server.
- Providing layers to teh Maps by using Canvas and drawing in Android API.
- Implement list view for teh contacts in teh network
- Implemented Restful web service for loading contacts from server to local database, SQLite.
- Develop in call activity for audio calling that runs in background by creating a Service.
- Implement Symbol dropping, Moving and Removing on teh Map Layers.
- Used projection to translate teh geographic coordinates on teh Map layers.
- Implement connection between peer to peer nodes using zyre and ZeroMQ framework.
- Used Android Junit extension to prepare test cases.
- Used Android SDK tools for building, debugging and testing teh application.
- Tested application on different target devices and also debugged for issues using Android SDK tools like monkeyrunner, traceview and view hierarchy from DDMS for optimization purposes.
- Automation testing using automated functional UI test cases in uiautomator for UI Testing.
- Implemented chat in single-casting, multicasting and broadcasting.
- Installed and maintained Linux System (Ubuntu) and run Node.js script for full-duplex multicasting of teh video communication over devices in teh network.
- Implemented native code in C and C++ into teh application for multicasting mode of video communications using of JNI and Android NDK.
- Used NDK Development tools like ndk-build compiling of native code and liblog for android logging.
- Implemented Bluetooth LE connections to teh Bluetooth headsets wif A2DP using teh Bluetooth API of teh Android.
- Implemented Multithreading and Handlers along wif services to manage UDP connections wif ZeroMQ framework.
- Implemented notifications, refresh nodes on network and frequent update conversation list using multithreading, handlers and broadcast receivers.
- Introduce audio communication as good as skype wif ad-hoc connections between devices.
- Enable multicasting and broadcasting of audio using pub- sub proxy from ZeroMQ.
- Use Video and Audio tunneling concept to provide audio to teh video in teh network.
- Apply FFTW compression over teh images frame for TEMPeffective Video communication.
- Used version Controls SVN and GIT.
Environment: Java, Android, Eclipse, IntelliJ, Android Studio, Gradle, ZeroMQ, TortoiseSVN, GIT, uiautomator, monkeyrunner, zyre, Multi-thread, Android SDK, Android NDK, SQLite, JSON, RESTful Web Service, Maps and Location-based Services, Media Frameworks (Audio, Video and Camera).
Confidential, New York, NY
Senior Software Engineer
- Designed and Implemented Views and Layouts for User Interaction.
- Developed teh UI layers for Activities and implemented Fragments wifin UI.
- Used Multi-threading to implement parallel processing.
- Worked in Agile environment and participate in different phases of teh project cycle like design and development.
- REST web service interaction utilizing OAUTH autantication and JSON
- Extensively tested alpha releases wif JUNIT 3 and Robotium.
- Worked closely wif another mobile app developer, leading teh other platform development.
- Used Android SDK 4.3 (Software Development Kit), Eclipse IDE (Integrated Development Environment), Dalvik Debug Monitor Server, Android Virtual Device, and Android Debug Bridge for development and debugging tool.
- Worked wif Python, PHP, MSSQL, SQL, MyPhpAdmin, and SQLite.
- Use design pattern like singleton and adapter
- Use version control SVN and GIT.
Environment: Android SDK 4.3, Java 1.6, SQLite 3.0, Eclipse IDE 3.6, ADT Plugin, SVN, GIT, REST, Google Maps API.
Confidential, Atlanta, Georgia
- Working as Android Developer in teh application
- Writing teh code for different module which includes working wif Navigation Drawer just like teh app of Google Maps and also using Sliding Tab layout, teh way Play Store app is using.
- Developing teh layout, dis will support all size screens.
- Providing multi language support.
- Memory management in teh application.
- Removing all teh warnings using Lint Analyzer.
- Writing Unit test cases using Robotium Framework.
- Data storage using Shared Preferences.
- Worked on integrating application wif teh device Calendar for Reminders set by teh user.
- Checking of ANR exception.
- Handling both Portrait and Landscape modes.
- Interpreted teh wireframes and created layouts and functionality according to it.
- Fixed teh bugs identified by teh QA testing team.
- Worked in an Agile based environment and finished all teh tasks assigned in each sprint.
- Tracked issues using JIRA.
- Participated in sprint planning meeting.
- Participated in daily scrum meeting to inform teh progress made or any blockers faced.
- Worked wif an offshore team and took part in meeting every day to keep track of different tasks or to add a new task for a story.
Environment: Google Android Studio, Android based mobile phones ranging from Android 2.3 to
Confidential, Albany, NY
- Converting data to facilitate communication between different interfaces exposed by different Components using XSLT transformations.
- Communicating wif external systems using Web services (JAX-WS).
- Developed and maintain an MVC architecture wif spring framework.
- Consuming services and exposing teh XML response as Java objects using JAXB framework.
- Connecting to disparate systems using JMS (WebSphere) protocol to integrate different systems.
- Data transformation from one XML schema to another using XSLT.
- Teh front end is in JSP, Ajax, JSON, JQuery, Prototype ExtJs, DOJO, XML, and HTML and Oracle are used.
- Developed and implemented teh MVC Architectural Pattern using Struts Framework including
- JSP, Servlets, EJB, Form Bean and Action classes.
- Mapping roles from LDAP by creating roles, users and user groups in life ray.
- Transforming teh results into different formats wif Struts display tags and free text.
- Splitting web application into a different port lets.
- Unit testing teh applications using easy mock, JUnit
Environment: Java, XML, Spring Framework, XSLT, XPATH, JMS, JAXB, JAX-WS, Web services, RAD, WebSphere, Life ray, Hibernate 3.0, Struts 2.0.
- Developed and maintain an MVC architecture wif spring framework.
- Involved in designing teh user interfaces using JSP’s.
- Developed custom tags, JSTL to support custom User Interfaces.
- Creating of test cases for teh Unit and Integration testing.
- Responsible for coordinating wif testers during system testing.
- Defect fixing activity as part of system testing.
- Written test cases for unit testing teh code using JUnit testing Framework.
- Extensively used teh Java collection Framework classes for holding teh application objects.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes