- 8 years of IT experience in the areas of Middleware and Web implementations. Managed projects, involved in coordinating, designing and developing integrations to build successful solutions for clients at various stages.
- Over four years of experience on SOA ESB solutions projects using web sphere stack of products like WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus, IBM DataPower SOA Appliances, WebSphere Service Registry & Repository and WebSphere MQ and WTX.
- Over four years of experience in Design and Development and testing of Web Applications involving J2EE technologies using Java, JSP, Servlet, Spring, XML, JDBC. Expertise in developing and deploying web services.
- Experience in working with API products such as APIGEE configuration.
- Design and implement RESTful APIs, design environments in which Apigee products are deployed, create system architectures that connect Apigeeproducts to existing customer services
- Enforce Security and Manage API Usage
- Develop Applications and innovate faster using API.
- Experience in Integrating Datapower with back end hosts configured in WSRR.
- Strong background in SOA/API and Middleware environments.
- Experience in WebSphere Middleware Administration and Application development using WebSphere MB, WTX and MQ.
- Experience in designing, development, implementing and supporting IBM WebSphere DataPower XI50 & XI52.
- Experience in administration and configuration of WS - proxies, XML firewall, SSL Proxy Profiles, XML Proxy Profiles, WSDL, Multi Gateway protocol for DataPower XI50 & XI52.
- Expertise of XML, ESB, SOA, web services and participated in several SDLCs for client engagement, system analysis, requirement gathering, application design, software development, user acceptance testing, performance tuning, and maintenance.
- Experience in XML/XSL, XSLT, XPath, XML Schema, WSDL, Web Services, SOAP, REST, WSRR.
- Developed several XSL Style Sheets in Data Power for message transformations and routing mechanisms as part of mediation.
- Extensive Knowledge in executing CLI commands along with Web GUI and XML Management Interface for IBM DataPower administrative tasks.
- Experience in applying security polices, s and encryption in various DataPower devices.
- Experience and Configure AAA Policy for authentication and authorization steps.
- Implemented several policies in XSLT inside XI50 & XI52 for the Authentications and Authorizations of SOAP Requests from several clients.
- Expert in Design and Development of Integrations using SOA Design Patterns. Well versed with all the stages of SOA life cycle.
- Undergone in WTX and implemented first phase of WTX maps and type trees to process EDI transactions.
- Worked with WTX Stand along environment and also WTX integration Servers (Usage of WTX Maps in Message Broker and Datapower)
- Excellent Technical and Analytical skills and ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills with strong Customer Orientation and Client Interfacing Skills.
EAI/Messaging Tools: IBM Data Power SOA Appliances, WebSphere Message Broker, WebSphere Transformation Extender, WSRR
Languages: C, C++, Java, SQL
Operating Systems: Windows server 2008, Linux
Databases: Oracle 11g/12c, SQL Server, Microsoft Access, MySQL
Web Application Servers: IBM Web Sphere Application Server Apache Tomcat Server, JBOSS, BEA Web Logic Server, IIS Express.
Development Tools: Eclipse, Net Beans, emacs, Microsoft Visual Studio, XMLSpy, SoapUI
Others: XML, XSLT, XSD, XPATH, WSDL
Networking & Communication protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPS, FTP.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Data power/ API Consultant
- Configured WS-Proxy, Multi-Protocol Gateway (MPGW), XML Firewall, Crypto Profile, Load balancer Group
- Configured IBM DataPower with XML components, document processing rules, document processing actions, XPath Routing Map, Duration Monitor, Log targets.
- Developed XSLT’s for transformation of XML and Used XSLT extensively for Dynamic Routing based on the input request.
- Developed WS security templates and configured WS security policies.
- Enabled security on Data Power appliance and tested end-to-end using external tools like SOAPUI.
- Configured Data Power for all Web Service operations including WS-Proxy, WS-Security.
- Integrated DataPower with MQ, Sun One Directory Server (LDAP).
- Experienced and configured on AAA Policy for authentication and authorization steps.
- Experienced and configured error policies within IBM DataPower to handle errors returned by back-end applications
- Configured Denial of Service for SOAP/XML transactions
- Configured XML Firewall to protect the services from XML Threats from external sources
- Configured XI50 & XI52 for any-to-any transformation using WebSphere Transformation Extender
- Proficient in executing CLI commands along with Web GUI and XML Management Interface for IBM Datapower administrative tasks.
- Involved in configuring the load balancer groups at Datapower device clustering and provided high availability solutions.
- Involved in installation, configuration of WSRR, UDDI and integrated with IBM Datapower for decoupling end points
- Developed Interoperable WTX maps to be used in Datapower
- Implemented WTX maps using messaging protocols MQ-Series, Oracle connectivity and http connectivity.
- Set up WTX maps to use Database, MQ and HTTP Adapters
- Implemented WS Security, WS Addressing, encryption/decryption, digital signatures including generation and SSL.
- Implemented Web-Service Proxy, Multi-Protocol Gateway service in DataPower XI50 & XI52 for various applications, Web-services and created various reusable Front Side Handlers (FSH) like HTTP, HTTPS, and MQ.
- Configured a service level monitoring policy to monitor the network traffic to the back end Web Services.
- Created Various Security Policies, Monitoring Mechanisms and troubleshooting.
- Configured all the REST API’s in APIGEE to use many helpful features of APIGEE including oAUTH 2.0 and SOAP to REST transform.
- Worked extensively with Api Management product of Apigeeedge in consuming the Apis in implementing customer usecases
- On boarded clients starting from the requirement analysis, integration testing support, how to use developer port al. oAuth 2.0 usage, etc.
Environment: IBM DataPower XI50, XI52, WS-Proxy, Multi-Protocol Gateway, XSD, XSLT, XML Firewall, LDAP, SSL, WebSphere Transformation Extender v8.3, WTX Integration server, WSRR, Apigee.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Data Power Consultant, WTX
- Responsible for analysis, design and development of Interfaces by using Datapower Appliances XI50 & XI52.
- Responsible for developing technical design documents for various Interfaces based on functional designs.
- Successfully configured DataPower components including WS Proxy, XML Firewall, Multiprotocol Gateway (MPGW), and Web Firewall.
- Secured the Access to Web Services security infrastructure for all external facing Web services using by creating various AAA policies.
- Implemented SSL Mutual Authentication and XML threat mitigation in the DMZ zone DataPower devices as a part of implementing security.
- Developed XSLT’s for transformation of XML and used XSLT extensively for Dynamic Routing.
- Designed and developed various XSLT’s for message transformation including XML to XML, XML to Binary formats including content based routing and schema validation for message well format.
- Involved in Perform analysis of automating the conversion of legacy transformations by WTX.
- Responsible for construction and test conversion tools/methodologies for the migration of legacy WTX transformations.
- Used Tivoli Performance and Wily Introscope tools to monitor the health of various applications.
- Performed back-up procedures for system application software data files and WebSphere Configuration database and XML configuration.
- Worked with related groups like Network team (DNS, Proxy/Reverse proxy, Routers, Load Balancers), LDAP team (for Dir. Server), DBAs, Storage, UNIX etc. to makes changes to web hosting environments.
- Developed WTX Maps and Type trees for Processing Health Care (HIPAA and HL7) messages in WTX
- Strong experience with WTX (Stand Alone, Integration Servers, Interoperable Maps). Good experience with Various WTX Packs.
- Installed WTX industry Packs. Developed WTX type trees, Functions and Maps. Created Maps to be used with DataPower and IIB (Message Broker). Deployed them in Stand Alone environments. Configured and used various WTX Adapters
- Developed Message Types trees and Maps in WTX. Worked with Processing of EDI transaction sets with WTX Packs.
- Supported application teams requests in verifying configurations, providing various logs, executing recycles of applications and monitor/fix the execution of changes/recycles.
- Participated in team meetings to resolve issues related to the various environments.
Environment: IBM WebSphere DataPower SOA Appliance XI50, XI52 Multi-Protocol Gateway, XML Firewall, JDBC Providers, Tivoli, Wily Introscope, IBM HTTP Server, WTX.
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Contributed to J2EE development by writing Servlets, JSP, participated in navigation and functionality testing and validating using java script.
- Developed Web services for sending and getting data from different applications using SOAP messages.
- Developed web services client to communicate with Web services within the enterprise.
- Used SoapUI for testing Web services.
- Developed UI by using Applets.
- Developed Custom tag Libraries, which will pass the data to the JSP pages.
- Implemented the JDBC for fetching the data from the database.
- Utilized TOAD to make database and application development faster and easier.
- Implemented Struts validation Framework in the module for handling the errors generated on the forms.
- Used Spring Framework IOC for dependency injection and integrating with Hibernate.
- Responsible for creating a set of JSP’s (Java server Pages) and Servlets.
- Developed Bean components for connecting to the App Server and retrieving data from it.
- Developed Components for Data Manipulation and Database Connections.
- Configuration and Administration of WebLogic server.
- Design and Development using EJB components like Session Bean tracking the session and Entity Bean for Database Operation.
- Involved with Design of test plan for Unit Testing and System Testing.
Environment: Java, JSP, XML, XSL, Oracle, HTML, CSS, WS FTP, Rational Rose.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes