- 4 years of professional IT experience in Analysis, Design, Development, and Testing of Client/Server, Web enabled Business Applications using Java and J2EE Technologies.
- Participated in the designing and developing of Software using Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Expertise in MVC architecture Web Framework Struts 2.0, Spring 3.0, 4.2 (Dependency Injection, Data Access Objects, MVC Framework and Spring Web Flow).
- Expertise in working on Servlet filters and GIT.
- Expertise to access/connect Data Access Objects to the database layer using Hibernate/JPA.
- Proficient in developing and generatingODMRule's XOM, BOM, DVS, rule flows and deployment configurations
- Proficient in RDBMS concepts like writing SQL Queries, Functions, Stored Procedures, and PL/SQL Packages. Knowledge on Mongo DB.
- Strong experience with JQuery, JQuery plugins (Validator, Drag and Drop, AutoComplete), AJAX, Dynamic HTML (DHTML) and JSON.
- Good Experience in implementing several object - oriented design patterns such as Model View Controller (MVC) frameworks, Front Controller, Business Delegate, Session Facade, Service Locator, DAO, DTO, Singleton, Object Factory, and Composite View.
- Expertise in implementing Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) using XML based Web Service such as SOAP, UDDI and WSDL.
- Extensive knowledge on Core Java technologies such as Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Reflection, Collections, Singleton Objects, Java Internationalization, Swing components, Streams & File I/O.
- Experience in writing and executing unit test cases using JUnit Testing Framework
- UtilizedMulesoftextensive features like data weave,APIdesigner and various connectors to ensurerobust and loosely coupled integration layer every time.
- Well versed with Application Servers like open source Apache Tomcat 6.x, 5.x, JBOSS, Web Logic.
- Experience using ApacheCamel(EIP) for integration.
- Experience in XML, Web Services using SOAP, XML-RPC, JAX-RPC, JAXB and Restful.
- Used the latest HTML5 elements for video playback, content rendering using semantic tags such as article, section etc.
- Strong experience with JUnit, Spring Test in performing unit test and determining the application functionality.
- Experience with JMS both Synchronous and Asynchronous messaging.
- Experience on working with infrastructure of Amazon Web services.
- Good Working knowledge of ANT, MAVEN and Log4J.
- Extensively used Selenium web driver to test the web application and debugging individual test case.
- Experience as Software Engineer, with onsite and offshore teams, leading the development of Web applications using different application/web servers
- Excellent Client interaction skills and proven experience in working independently as well as in a team.
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, Struts, EJB, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, RMI, JAXB, Rabbit MQ, Kafka, JAX-WS
Framework: Springs 4.2.0, Struts, Hibernate 3.0/4.x, JUnit
Languages: Java SE 6/7/8, J2EE, Python, PL/SQL, SQL, UML, XML, JSON, XSL, XSLT, C, C++
Application Server/Web Server: IBM ODM WebSphere Application Server 5.x/6.x, JBoss 7.0/8.0, Apache Tomcat, WebLogic Application Server, Amazon Web Services (Cloud Formation Templates)
IDEs: IBM WebSphere Application Developer, Eclipse 3.x/4.x, RAD, Net Beans, Web Storm
Database: Oracle, DB2, MS SQL Server, MySQL, MongoDB
Operating Systems: Linux, Windows 8/7/98/2000/XP/NT/Vista, and UNIX
Configuration: GIT, SVN, Tortoise CVS, Subversion
Web Services: SOAP, RESTFUL, WSDL, ESB, SOA, Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, RDS, Cloud Watch, IAM)
Others: ANT, Rational Rose, MS Visio, JSON, log4j, Spring boot, Amazon Web Services, NAnt, sbt, gulp
Testing: JUnit, TDD, BDT, SOAP UI, Selenium Web Driver.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Sr Java Developer
- Involved in complete Software Development Life Cycle including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Designed REST web services to work with the application.
- Implemented Web 2.0 UI pages by HTML, CSS, Dojo, JQuery, Node.js and AJAXusing Web Storm IDE
- Worked in a Multithreading environment
- Worked on Spring Boot to run Spring Scripts for creating micro-services.
- Designed and implemented dashboard and menu forpayrolland performance management.
- Integrated Web 2.0 GUI pages with backend using Jersey RESTful web service and AJAX
- Designed and developed base classes, framework classes and common re-usable components
- Implemented complex role based hierarchy query SQL query in DAO layer
- Integrated stored procedure and Named/Native JPA Query in DAO layer
- Configured Jersey to implement REST web services for EAR application
- Developed all J2EE components usingRational Application Developer.
- UsedCassandra(CQL) for database and Redis for cache, for storing and fetching the data.
- UsedJavaMessaging Services (JMS) for solid and Asynchronous trade of imperative data, for example, Payment status report.
- UsedSpringIOC for dependency Injection,SpringAOP for controlling the execution process of beans life cycle,SpringBatch to process the CSV files.
- Updated dependencies maven parent POM file to reflect changes for both development and integration testing environments
- Developed complex user interfaces using JSTL, Struts Tag libraries and integrated with Struts Forms and Actions for legacy application to implement Employer Affordable Care ACT
- Integrated Struts Action with Batch application using JMS
- Executed business processes using jBPM (JavaBusiness Process Management) 5.0 tool
- Used Ant tool to generate Properties file from Excel files
- Resolved merge conflicts using Tortoise SVN for branch releases
- Used ApacheCamelfor integration and orchestration, for managing the data flow and calling of services.
- Used Jenkins to build and deploy in development integration environment
- Experience working MULEAPImanager and RAML (RESTfulAPImodeling Language).
- Used Mule ESB in designing the application as a middleware between the third-party system and the customer side system.
- Used Subversion and Tortoise SVN for Version Control tool and Clear Quest/Rally for bug tracking tool
- Worked in SOA with portal integrated environment
- Creation of the Tables, Stored procedures, function, views, triggers were done using SQL
- Deployed the project in Linux environment in Virtual Machine.
- Supervised and mentored juniordevelopersfor troubleshooting and implementation of technologies.
- Provided technical expertise, estimates, and recommendations to development lead, business analysts and project management.
- Worked with Development Leads and Project Managers to help determine timelines and project tasks.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Senior Java Developer
- Involved in understanding of business requirements, design, and development of the project.
- Created UI using JSP's and Struts based framework.
- Working with Managers, Team Leads, Marketing teams, and QA teams to clarify on requirements and to develop realistic development plans and contribute to successful delivery of the Project.
- Worked on Authentication Management Module to develop services using Restful Web services.
- Developed DAOs (Data Access Object) using Hibernate as ORM to interact with DBMS - Oracle.
- Applied J2EE design patterns like Business Delegate, DAO, and Singleton etc.
- Involved in coding, code reviews, JUnit testing, Prepared and executed Unit Test Cases.
- Worked with QA team in preparation and review of test cases.
- Design, configuration, and implementation of Database layer using Hibernate.
- Written Mocks using Mockito and JMock frameworks.
- Development of UI layer in Struts and JSP.
- Helping team members with complex technical issues.
- Making sure thatjavastandards, check-style, PMD, clover are diligently followed.
- Interaction with client, attending code/doc review meetings.
- Design and Implementation of highly reusable custom UI tags (Custom tag library) for UI.
- Writing ANT script (build.xml) for build process.
- Setting up Cruise Control for Continuous integration environment.
- Included tasks for clover, check-style, JUnits, PMD reports in build.xml ANT script and integrated it with Cruise Control.
- Assigning and tracking tasks assigned to team members and driving iterations well.
- Finding out performance loop-holes and performance enhancement of various functionalities across applications.
- Study of requirement, technical design docs and use case documents.
- Writing high coverage (more than 90%) unit test cases using JUnit.
- Developed the different components of application usingRADIDE and used GIT for version control.
- Ramping up newly joined folks with technologies used in project.
- Fixing bugs which are coming from QA team which is going in parallel.
Environment: Java, Hibernate, Struts, JSP, ANT, Oracle, Jasper Reports (with iReport), Cruise Control on Windows machine, JUnit, Check-style, XML, Mockito, HTML, RAD 8.0, CSS, Angular 2.0, Accurev, Weblogic 9.1 and 8.1, Eclipse, Microsoft Visio.
- Designed the application using J2EE patterns.
- DevelopedJavaBeans for business logic.
- Developed the presentation layer using Struts Framework.
- Responsible for coding all the JSP, Servlets used for the Used Module.
- Developed the JSP, Servlets and various Beans using WebSphere 5.x server.
- WroteJavautility classes common for all the applications.
- Designed and implemented highly intuitive, user friendly GUI from scratch using Drag and Drop withJava/ Swing and CORBA.
- Extensively used multithreading concepts.
- Deployed the jar files in the Web Container on the IBM WebSphere Server 5.x.
- Hands-on experience in installing, configuring, and deploying application on WebSphere Portal Server.
- Developed the server side scripts using JMS, JSP andJavaBeans.
- Adding and modifying Hibernate configuration code andJava/SQL statements depending upon the specific database access requirements.
- Involved in Database design and development.
- Involved in SQL scripting.
- Involved in the system integration and testing.
- Design database Tables, View, Index's and create triggers for optimized data access.
- Developed Web Services using Apache AXIS tool.
- Designing of the system as per the change in requirement using Struts MVC architecture, JSP, DHTML.
- Worked on both the backend and frontend facets of the tax engine.
- Development of web components using JSP, CoreJavaandJavaBeans
- Worked on SOAP web services for the application.
- Implemented Hibernate persistent classes for storage and retrieval of information to and from the persistent storage. Used annotations as well as xml mapping files.
- Implemented DAO, Service layer classes using Spring framework
- Extensive Unit Testing of the developed modules and applications using JUnit, Mockito and Power Mockito.
- Implemented a usability improvement search functionality in the application. This feature helps users easily lookup a parent company's subsidiaries based on various keywords. This feature helped improve the end user experience for the tax engine.
- Implemented features to prepare tax engine for cloud migration.
- Used J2EE design patterns on Middle Tier side like Data Access Object patterns.
- Providing support to the testing team when they perform integration testing.
- Consumed Web Services for transferring data between different applications using development using RESTful APIs along with JAX-RS.
- Designing and developing the JMS objects and used MQ Series as provider.
- Involved in the development of project back-end logic layer by using most of the corejavafeatures such as Collection API, Interfaces, Multi-Threading, and Exception Handling programming.
- Integrated Spring Security to provide security features like Authentication/Authorization.
- Utilized Hibernate 4.3x and JPA 2.0 for Object Relational Mapping (ORM) purpose for transparent persistence onto the MySQL database and communication with data layer.
- Used SVN as a version control system.
- Used Log4J logging framework for logging message at various levels
- Involved in testing following TDD, developing Junit 4.11 test cases along with agile methodology.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes