- Senior Java/J2ee developer with eight years of experience in design, development, support, implementation and testing of desktop and distributed multi - tier Web based applications on Windows and Linux platforms.
- Extensive experience in developing web page quickly and effectively using jQuery, HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Web Design, Twitter Bootstrap.
- Experience working with different SDLC methodologies like Waterfall and Agile (SCRUM).
- Expertise in using design patterns including Singleton, Factory, Builder, Facade, Front Controller, Data Access Object, MVC and Data Transfer Object.
- Substantial exposure to overall software development life cycle with strong knowledge of the processes like version control and bug tracking.
- Worked on debugging using Logging Frameworks such as Apache Log4j and Logback.
- Experience with unit testing and integration testing: generated test cases for Web applications using Mockito and JUnit.
- Expertise in UML which included creating Use-case diagrams, Class diagrams, Interaction diagrams (Sequence diagrams and Activity diagrams) using MS Visio and Rational Rose.
- Committed to excellence, a self-motivator, a fast-learner and a prudent developer with strong problem-solving skills and excellent communication skills.
- Possess strong logical, analytical and problem solving skills with a positive attitude.
Frameworks: Struts, Spring, Spring Security, JSF, PrimeFaces, SpringData JPA, RichFaces, Open JPA.
ORM technologies: Hibernate
Languages: Java, HTML, Java Script, XML, C, C++.
Application/Web Server: IBM Web Sphere, BEA Web Logic, Apache Tomcat
Database and connectivity: Oracle, SQL Server 2005, MySQL, DB2, Sybase
Operating Systems: Win95/NT/2000/XP, UNIX, Ubuntu, Redhat
Design Patterns: Singleton, Factory, Builder, Facade, Front Controller, Data Access Object, MVC, Data Transfer Object.
IDE/Tools/Utilities: Eclipse, RAD, Netbeans
Networking Protocols: TCP/IP, SMTP, HTTP
Senior Java Developer
Confidential, Westfield Center, OH
- The project implements Agile Scrum methodology where the project manager acted as Scrum Master for the daily status meetings to review work status and assign development tasks to all the team members and provide status updates on any tasks if any priority change for corresponding tasks to meet deadline.
- Used JSF as MVC framework for developing UI screens to display the data details corresponding to the Workers Compensation claims.
- Implemented generating reports and creating dashboards for production support metrics using JSF which are used for performance metrics by higher management.
- Implemented RichFaces component library from JBoss for creating WC severity rating report screens to display details used for scoring the Workers Compensation claims.
- Analyzed, programmed, documented and implemented application solutions on Java platform using an IBM DB2 database using JPA and Hibernate.
- Used Perforce Artifactory for code synchronization with developers in the team required and HP Application Life Cycle Management for tracking the issues created, causes, fixes and changed the modified requirements with the support of relevant documentation.
- Eclipse IDE was used for developing the codes in this project.
- Designed SOAP Web services for integrating Worker’s Compensation claims data from external vendors providing nurse care management like Corvel, Alaris, Allegient and Best Doctors and provided services to the injured workers at the workplace based on the severity of the injury.
- Used Cisco Jabber for communicating with colleagues and vendors to gather requirements so it could be easily integrated Microsoft Office tools and provide teleconference features to participate from anywhere.
- Created bulk load tools to rescore large numbers of Worker’s Compensation claims at once to be used by the business users.
- Provided support for the existing SOAP Web services and test Web services using SOAP UI and SOA Test.
- Used AntHillPro as a continuous integration server to automate the process of building codes into the software projects and tested the application codes.
- Used multithreading for the existing or currently developed Web services to increase performance.
- Designed table-less layouts using CSS3 and appropriate HTML5 tags as per W3C standards.
- Development of cross browser compatible web page using Java Script and jQuery.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility, Responsive Web Design and hence worked on different browsers like Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.
- Used Web Sphere application server v8.5 for designing Web applications in the project.
- Used Gradle as a built automation system that builds project configuration files and dependencies for WC severity project related Web applications.
Environment: Java1.6, Hibernate3, JSF2.1, RichFaces 4.5.11, HTML, CSS, DB2, DB Visualizer, Eclipse, Log4j, Perforce, Artifactory, Webspherev8.0, HP Application LifeCycle Management, Websphere MQ, IBM Data Power, jQuery, Twitter Bootstrap, SAML, Gradle, SOAP UI, SOA Test, Junit and Mockito.
Senior Java Developer
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- The project implements Agile Scrum methodology where the managers acted as a Scrum Master and assigned individual coding assignments in the HATSX daily review meetings for designing the HATSX Web application.
- Required to work on all phases of project development lifecycles from the user requirements, analysis, software design, deployment and post implementation support.
- Participated in best practices and technology directed discussions and maintained timely accurate documentation to support implementation and quality/compliance requirements.
- For developing application, I used MVC design pattern where Model consist of POJO classes,
- View comprises of simple .XHTML Web pages and the controller used is Java Server Faces (JSF) and made efficient use Object Oriented designs using Java and J2EE technologies.
- Used Rational Application Developer (RAD) as IDE for developing codes for HATSX Web applications.
- Analyzed, programmed, documented and implemented application solutions on Java platform using an Oracle relational database using Spring Data, JPA and Hibernate.
- Used IBM Serena Dimensions for code maintenance and assigned the coding tasks to the developers to track enhancements required.
- Experience using HP Application Life Cycle Management for tracking issues created,
- Assigned the coding tasks to the developers, tracked enhancements required, fixed and changed/modified the requirements with the support of relevant documentation.
- Creating a responsive web application integrating Twitter Bootstrap with AngularJS and media queries.
- Integrated the Java code (API) in JSP pages and responsible for setting up AngularJS framework for UI development. Developed html views with HTML5, CSS3, bootstrap and AngularJS.
- Implemented code according to coding standards and Created AngularJS Controller, which Isolate scopes perform operations.
- Developed custom directives, Factories and Services in AngularJS.
- Worked on responsive design in making the application compatible with desktop, tablet, mobile and also developed tabbed pages.
- Tested cross browser functionality and fixed major layout bugs for supported browsers.
- Using AngularJS created Responsive Web Design (RWD) and did data manipulations to display data in company standard format in UI.
- Used Web Sphere application server v8.5 for designing the Web applications in the project.
- Provided technical analytical support for systems and user testing and analyzed project requirements through evaluation and developed the data access Business Objects.
J2EE Developer (Production Support)
Confidential, Dublin, OH
- This project implements Agile Scrum programming methodology and used to report to the team lead who was the Scrum Master and he was responsible for scheduling weekly status meetings to assign coding tasks to all developers in the production support team.
- Responsible as a primary fire fighter for the production support team and was very active to respond to the service now requested tickets for the data updates requested by the business operations team, check error queues daily and check the application logs.
- Responsible to answer the customer questions provided by management partners and to quickly resolve the technical issues for the user when accessing the Privacy Guard (PG 2.0) application.
- Used logback for logging application logs in privacy guard 2.0 systems and responsible for checking the application logs using Hermes JMS.
- Actively participated in design and implementation of JSP, HTML pages to display error logs on the UNIX batch server.
- Helped in designing shell scripts which are automated on the UNIX batch servers which increased the efficiency and decreased the overall costs and could serve the customers much more efficiently.
- Checked Hobbit monitors and DynaTrace alerts to monitor the health checks for the PrivacyGuard2.0 system applications regularly.
- Used XMLSpy for issues resolution if any error was caused in XML data files when transmitted to PG support team.
- Used Crucible/FishEye for reviewing codes for syntactical errors and code formatting as per the organizational principles while performing code enhancements.
- Used Weblogic10 as application server for designing Java/J2EE applications.
- Used Hibernate along with JPA which would help to persist Java objects into the Oracle 10 database.
- SOAP Web service is used for data updates and JMeter was used for regression testing.
- The code was built on Eclipse IDE.
- Dynatrace was used for application performance monitoring of PG 2.0 system.
- Used ClearQuest for entering tickets for data updates and code enhancements which was used for metrics by management.
Environment: Java 1.6, Spring 3.0, Hibernate 3.2, JPA 2.0, HTML, XMLSpy, JMeter, JSP, Oracle 10g, MVC Pattern, Logback, Eclipse 4.3, Weblogic 10, Dynatrace, Hermes JMS, Crucible/FishEye, Putty, WinSCP, SoapUI, Tortoise SVN, Service Now and ClearQuest.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- The project adapted Iterative Methodology.
- The front-end was designed using JSP, JSTL, HTML, and XML.
- Used XSLT for XML transformations into various other formats.
- Designed Class Diagrams, Block Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams using UML.
- Oracle was used as the database server.
- Used Hibernate for implementing the persistence layer, configured the HBM files and hibernate cfg. files to bean classes and used Hibernate Caching for frequently accessed Java objects.
- Installed and used local database for testing applications.
- Factory, Singleton, Business Delegate, Front Controller, Service Locator, and MVC design patterns were used in the project.
- Performed Regression testing and JUnit testing.
- The code was built on NetBeans IDE.
Senior J2EE Developer
Confidential, Cleveland, OH
- Interacted with the team members and the business users from different regions for requirements, capture and analysis.
- Analyzed requirements and determined the scope of the project.
- Used MVC architecture for application development and also involved in the development of Spring Framework controllers.
- Implemented some Web page navigations in the application to be handled by REST Web services.
- Worked on Hibernate object/relational mapping according to database schema and used query hints and validation from JPA to store Java objects in database.
- Developed service interfaces, models and DAOs for Spring Framework
- Jalopy is used for code reviews which helped to organize indents in the codes, removed extra white spaces and checked for unformatted comments in the code.
- Involved in debugging and troubleshooting related to production and environment issues.
- Created test cases using JUnit and used Log4J to print the logging, debugging and warning info on the server console.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Involved in designing the architecture of the application using J2EE standards.
- Involved in complete life cycle development of applications.
- Involved in developing and coding JSP pages and Java Beans for different user interactive Web pages.
- Involved in development of models and Load Form Beans (Java Applications), which take the input XML, parse and created a response XML. Configured the Struts, Config.XML for handling the input parameters.
- Involved in preparation of the technical design documents using the business rules Framework that basically consisted of DOM objects and wrote the pseudo codes for some modules, which were being developed offshore.
- Developed stateless Session Beans for adapters and deployed on BEA Web logic.
- Involved in designing the database Oracle and modification including creating Stored Procedures, (PL/SQL).
- Assisted in the analysis and design using UML and prepared design documents using block diagrams and logic charts to indicate how data flows take place in different modules of the Web application.
- Developed Web services using WSDL and SOAP protocols to communicate with other modules in the application.
- Developed test cases and test suites using JUnit.
- Also measured the performance of applications on a number of users on mobiles and computers for load-balancing using JMeter.
- Actively participated in the business analysis meetings and requirement gathering.
- Developed static pages using HTML and developed JSP’s for dynamic content generation and a script file (.JSP), which contains generalized script functions.
- Performed server side validations using Struts Validation framework, developed Java classes for supporting Struts framework.
- Created and configured struts-config.XML files to manage control flow and used Factory Pattern in the controller.
- Implemented database access through JDBC at the server end with Oracle 9i & DB2 as backend.
- Developed Stored Procedures and Triggers to interact with the database.
- CVS is used to automatically to protect and track the Source Code, documentation and all other file types as they change throughout the software life cycle.
Environment: JDK 1.4, JSP, Struts, JDBC, JNDI, Eclipse, Oracle 9i, Apache Tomcat 6.0 and CVS.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes