- Expertise in Java/J2EE Design Patterns including singleton, Factory, Model View Controller (MVC), Data Access Object (DAO), and Business Delegate. Good knowledge and work skills with core Java concepts like collections, serialization and Java beans.
- Extensive experience in development of JEE Web Services to expose programming functionality to web users through RESTful Web services using JAX - RS and SOAP, describing and documenting them using WSDL, providing easy recourse availability to potential users using JAX-WS.
- Experienced in a fast paced Agile Development Environment including Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Scrum.
- Worked on various XML technologies i.e., writing DTD, Schema, Namespaces, XSL, XHTML and SAX, DOM, JDOM parsers.
- Good Understanding of Document Object Model and DOM Functions compatibility and SEO / web standards.
- Good working experience in using modules like Spring Core Container Module, Spring Application Context Module, Spring MVC Framework module, Spring AOP Module, AspectJ, Spring ORM Module etc in Spring Framework.
- Strong Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), ERD documentation, UML artifacts modeling with Rational Rose. Applied the requirements engineering, analysis, and design disciplines to J2EE projects.
- Worked for designing Presentation Tier (web pages) using Themes, Skins, HTML, XML, CSS, Java Script and JQuery.
- Extensively used the UI-Router and Ng-Route modules for Routing in the Single Page Applications.
- Experience in DOM manipulation using ANGULAR JS with Compile, Link and controllers functionalities features custom transclusion.
- Experience with Firebug for Mozilla, Developer Toolbar for Chrome and IE Developer Toolbar for Internet Explorer.
- Worked on IDE’s such as Eclipse, WSAD/RAD and JBuilder for developing, deploying and debugging the applications.
- Good working knowledge of persisting java objects using Hibernate that simplify data storage and retrieval to the underlying database.
- Implemented various levels of application and services using Spring-Framework EJB3, Struts and ORM tools like Hibernate for quick sprints and effective development.
- Experience working with databases such as Oracle 8.x/9i/10g, MS-SQL Server 2008/2005, MySQL and using PL/SQL to write Query related tasks for different Data Models.
- Expertise working on Application servers and Web servers like Web Logic, Apache Tomcat etc.
PROGRAMMING: CORE JAVA, J2EE, SQL AND P/L SQL.
FRAME WORKS: STRUT, SPRING AND HIBERNATE.
WEB SERVICES: RESTFUL (JAX-RS) AND SAOP (JAX-WS).
METHODOLODGIES: OOAD, OOP, MVC, DAO, SINGLETON, FACTORY PATTERN, SESSION, FAÇADE AND ANGULAR JS MV*.
IDES: ECLIPSE IDE, SPRING TOOL SUITE, WEB STROM, VISUAL STUDIO CODE, NETBEANS, TEXT WRANGLER, SUBLIME.
WEB SERVERS: APACHE TOMCAT 5.X/6.X/7.X, WEB SPHERE, WEB LOGIC, MAMP, XAMP.
TOOLS: POSTMAN, JIRA, CVS, VSS, YEOMEN, ADOBE PHOTOSHOP, RATIONAL ROSE, MICROSOFT VISIO, XML SPY, MS OFFICE.
DATABASE: MY SQL SERVER, ORACLE 8I/9I/10G, SQL SERVER, SQL LITE, IBM DB2.
OPERATING SYSTEM: WINDOWS, LINUX AND OSX BASED VERSIONS OF OS.
SDLC: AGILE, SCRUM AND WATERFALL.
Confidential, Auburn Hills, MI
- Involved in Analysis, Design and Deployment stages of the application.
- Implemented REST Webservices using JAX-RS (Jersey) by Spring Framework and consumption of data using AJAX.
- Developed DAO interfaces & implementations for database related operations using Spring DAO support.
- Developed the application using Spring Framework that leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as MVC, Session Facade, Service Locator etc.,
- Handled various custom exceptions using Exception mapper for REST API.
- Implemented Annotation based methodology for resource path, consumption and production of data (JSON or XML) requested on End Points and http CRUD operation Management.
- Implemented CORS Filter to facilitate crossdomine capabilities and Crud operations on REST web Services.
- Implemented better queries for web services to tune the system performance and worked on DB2.
- Implemented AJAX based Calls to fetch data from Api by XMLHttprequests ($http).
- Used yeomen for UI management and generated minified versions of scripts.
- Implemented MAVEN builds tools for packaging and deployment on a target server.
Environment: JAVA/J2EE, Spring, Strut, RESTful Webservices, JUnit, DB2, Web Sphere, ANGULAR JS 1.3, UI-ROUTER, EcmaScript5, JQUERY1.9, AJAX, HTML5, CSS3, JSON, Yeoman, Serena Dimensions.
Confidential, Des Moines, IA
- Designed and development of the application using AGILE SDLC methodology to distribute the life span of the application development in to different sprints for better productivity and involvement in various phases.
- Implemented the business layer and data acess by using Hibernate with Spring DAO and developed mapping files and POJO java classes using ORM tool.
- Implemented Web services to propagate information about orders to next Level partners using RESTful Web services.
- Used Spring Dependency Injection property to provide loose coupling between layers.
- Used Spring Bean Management, IOC, Dependency Injection.
- Responsible for the review and quality of engineering deliverables-Technical specification, Unit test plan, Unit test log, and code.
- Involved in Maven scripting for building and deployment of application.
- Worked on cross browser Issues of UI.
- Using JIRA tools to keep track of user stories for application development.
- Involved in Code reviews and revamping code snippets according to issues.
- Used JUnit4 Framework for the unit testing.
- Involved in design discussions of Wireframes with UX design Team for better view of the application.
- Involved in Selenium testing mainly WEBDRIVER and strategies discussions.
Environment: JAVA/J2EE, JDK 1.5, SPRING, RESTful JAX-RS (JERSEY), WSDL, UDDI, Hibernate Eclipse, WEB SPHERE, ANGULAR JS, AJAX, JQUERY, Bootstrap, HTML, XML, JSON, CSS, JDK, SQL, Webstrom, Sublime, Selenium and Maven.
Confidential, Grand Rapids, MI
- Developed code for handling bean references in spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI) Inversion of Control (IOC) using annotations.
- Primarily focused on the spring components such as Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects.
- Worked with Hibernate to access and update information in the database in data access layer.
- Implemented design patterns such as Data Access Object, Data Transfer Object, Business Delegate, Session Facade, Service Locator and Singleton.
- Implemented Singleton, Service Locator design patterns in MVC framework and developed command, delegate, model action script classes to interact with the backend.
- Developed components of web services (JAX-WS, REST, JAX-RPC) end-to-end, using different JAX-WS standards with clear understanding on WSDL (type, message, port Type, bindings, and service).
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution, and technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with an SQL-based schema.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Involved in the database retrieval and connections establishment to the Oracle Server database.
- Involved with front end designing using JSP, JQuery, CSS and HTML as per the requirements.
- Intense used JQuery selectors, events, Traversal and Jquery, AJAX with JSON Objects.
- Implemented Spring Integration message framework.
- Implemented Spring ORM with Hibernate taking advantage of Java features like annotation metadata, auto wiring, and generic collections that is used to implement the DAO layer with Hibernate Entity manager’s Session Factory, HQL, and SQL.
- Used Spring IOC framework to integrate with Hibernate.
- Involved in Maven Script to create JAR, WAR, EAR & dependency JARS.
- Integrated Spring Security to provide security features like Authentication/Authorization
- Implemented Model View Controller (MVC) Architecture and coded Java Beans (as the model).
- Developed payment flow using AJAX partial page refresh, validation and dynamic drop down list.
- Implemented Web Services to send order details to downstream systems using SOAP.
Environment: JDK1.5, J2EE, Core Java, Eclipse Juno, Spring, Hibernate, RESTful Web Services, Jersey, JSP, JQuery, Log4J, Servlets, JDBC, XML, UML, Angular JS, AJAX, HTML, CSS, Git, DOM, DHTML, UNIX.
Confidential, Windsor, CT
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirements gathering, analysis and development.
- Designed use case diagrams, class diagrams, and sequence diagrams as a part of Design Phase using Rational Rose.
- Developed the application implementing Spring MVC Architecture with Hibernate as ORM framework.
- Developed the Enterprise Java Beans to handle different transactions such as online funds transfer, bill payments to the service providers.
- Developed deployment descriptors for the EJB have to deploy on Web Sphere Application Server.
- Developed Web Services for data transfer from client to server and vice versa using SOAP, WSDL, and UDDI.
- Domains for implementing Exchange of information through Messages.
- Developed XML documents and generated XSL files for Payment Transaction and Reserve Transaction systems.
- Implemented various J2EE Design patterns like Singleton, Service Locator, Business Delegate, DAO, Transfer Object, and SOA.
- Used SubVersion to implement version control System.
- Used JUnit Framework for the unit testing of all the java classes.
- Involved in Designing and Development procedures for the applications .
- Hands on development in Java based and Oracle, forms and database objects.
- Co-ordinate activities between infrastructure, testing, development and program management.
- Deployed jar, war files in the WebSphere Application Server.
- JQuery library has been used for creation of powerful dynamic WebPages and web applications by using its advanced and cross browser functionality.
- Implemented J2EE standards, MVC architecture using JSF Framework.
- Integrated of Struts Framework and Hibernate with custom classes.
- Used the Struts Validation and Tiles Framework in the presentation layer.
- Implemented the application using Jakarta Struts Framework, which is based on Model View Controller design pattern.
- Involved with Spring integration.
- Implemented the template-based categorization of presentation content using Struts-Tiles. MVC implementation using Struts framework.
- Worked on Oracle and Db2 Databases and wrote SQL queries as well as stored procedures for the application.
- Performed unit testing using Junit framework and used Struts Test Cases for testing Action Classes.
- Used Rational Clear Case and Clear Quest for version control.
- Responsible for developing use cases, class and sequence diagram for the modules using UML and MS Visio and handled all the documentation required for each of the projects from onsite perspective.
- Active participation in process oriented tasks related to project involving change management, delivery management and implementation management.
- Performed code reviews and mentored junior developers.
- Actively involved in development of XML Documents supporting scripts.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Interacted with business analysts and architecture groups gathering requirements and use cases.
- Developed Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams, and State diagrams.
- Developed the application using the Struts.
- Developed JSP pages for the presentation layer, used custom tag libraries, JSP Standard Tag Library (JSTL).
- Developed the Hibernate for handling the database access.
- Explored the best programming practices for better performance and easy maintainability of the applications.
- Wrote Apache ANT build scripts for building the application and unit test cases using JUnit for performing the unit testing.
- Coordinated the build and deployment of EARs on Web sphere in Test and Development environments.
- Involved in designing Test Plans, Test Cases and performed System Testing.
- Extensively used CVS as source control and Involved in the Configuration Management software configuration/change control board.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes