- Over 6 years of professional experience in building multitier software applications dealing with teh design, development and maintenance, with expertise in object oriented java and J2EE technologies.
- Extensive understanding of relational database concepts and commendable experience in constructing Queries, stored procedures, functions and triggers using My SQL and SQL server.
- Experience in designing and developing enterprise applications for J2EE platform using Servlets, JSP, EJB, JNDI and JDBC and knowledgeable about SDLC and facilitating practices.
- Adept in design practices using creational, structural and behavioral design patterns such as Factory method, Singleton, Abstract factory, Front controller, Data access object, etc.
- Proficient in implementing collections, multi - threading using concurrent design patterns and well versed with teh Exception handling mechanisms in java.
- Expertise implementing MVC architecture using framework (Spring MVC, DAO) for designing, developing and deploying web applications with IOC and AOP mechanisms.
- Experience working with Hibernate 3.2 as teh back-end Object Relational Mapping (ORM tool) for mapping java classes with database using teh HQL (Hibernate Query Language).
- Strong knowledge of JMS for asynchronous communication across applications and Proficient in developing and deploying applications on Tomcat and Web logic servers.
- Ability to work with XML mapping and annotations and XML related technologies like XSL, XSLT, XSD, SAX and DOM parsers and used log4J for configuring and customizing logs.
- Experience working extensively with source code analysis tools like JUNIT for developing server side test cases and determining application functionality.
- Strong skills in developing web services using SOAP/REST by means of JERSEY implementation and good knowledge on data evaluation and transformation using Shell scripting.
- Commendable experience working with Rapid application development tools like Eclipse and hands on experience building web applications using HTML, CSS, Java script, JQuery and Ajax.
- Worked on Agile and Waterfall methodologies and actively participated in daily SCRUM meetings to produce quality deliverables within time with good understanding of business cycle.
Languages/API: Java 4/5/6, Java EE1.4/1.5, JDBC, HTML, XML, XSLT, XSD, Java servlets, JSP, Spring, Hibernate, Struts, EJB 2.0, Design patterns, Multithreading, Shell scripts, Java script
Web/Application services: Apache Tomcat, IBM Web sphere, BEA Web logic 7.1/8.1/10.3/11 g
IDE/Tools: Eclipse, Junit
Databases: MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle 8i/ 9i/ 10g/ 11g
Operating Systems: Windows 98/ Vista/ 7 / 8, Linux flavors, Solaris 2.x, Solaris 8/9
Confidential, Hagerstown, MD
Environment: Spring 2.0, JSP, JDBC, Linux, Ajax, CSS, JPA with Hibernate, Hibernate- Annotations, Hibernate- entry manager, HQL, JAXB, JMS, Struts, Subversion, Eclipse, Junit, Java 5, Web services, Oracle 10g, Weblogic 10.3, Log4j.
- Developed teh back-end part of teh application involving Spring 2, JPA, Hibernate 3.2 and Web Services.
- Used JPA and Hibernate annotations for object relational metadata and practiced Generic Data Access Pattern for designing and implementing persistence layer.
- Used SOAP UI to test web service API calls.
- Used J2EE design patterns like Singleton, command, Factory, Business Delegate, Session façade, Service locator, Transfer object and view object for developing enterprise application.
- Involved in creating Restful web services using JAX-WS, JAX-RS and Apache Axis-2.
- Included client side caching using Angular JS and performed teh server side caching using Hibernate EH cache.
- Designed effective test cases to test business logic using JUnit.
- Provided production support for product after development and resolved defects and worked on bug fixing and resolving issues working with teh QA team.
- Used Spring framework for Dependency Injection, AOP and Transaction management.
- Experienced in handling different core interfaces, caching mechanisms and joining strategies using teh Hibernate framework.
- Designed effective integration test cases using Spring for persistence layer testing.
- Used various features of Spring 2 such as XML configuration extensions for declarative transaction management, Java generics support, Annotation driven dependency injection.
- Developed teh front end screen using Ajax and EXT-JS.
- Teh test cases included testing teh persistence layer concepts such as attach/detach entity objects, optimistic locking, transactional behavior of methods using database.
- Developed secure server side application using JBoss.
- Responsible for writing J2EE compliant java code for application development effort which involved working with JSP, Servlets, JDBC, XML, EJB, etc.
- Used Spring AOP for logging.
- Involved in multitier J2EE design using Spring IOC architecture and developed PL/SQL scripts to fetch and update Oracle database.
- Used Hibernate ORM framework as persistence engine.
- Involved in gathering information from clients and provided production support after teh application developed.
- Performed various CRUD operation using RESTful web services.
- Practices core java design patterns like Abstract factory, Factory, Singleton and Façade for assuring quality coding and development of teh application.
- Implemented server side using XSL, XSLT, SAX and DOM parsers for XML files.
- Implemented analysis, development, testing and integration for subsystems within a complex Medicaid system implementation.
- Implemented business logic using session beans for integration of EJB’s into struts framework.
- Used Agile development environment and involved in daily SCRUM and worked on UAT issues and production support issues as a part of teh Release support team.
- Performed unit and system testing and created test plan and test cases using MOKITO.
- Involved in teh design phase of teh application and worked on teh design diagrams, use cases, pseudo code and data components.
- Performed code reviews and ensured compliance with teh corporate standards.
- Involved in teh architecture of teh modules according to teh J2EE standards like client tier, web tier and business tier.
Confidential, Boston, MA
Sr. Java Developer
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture by developing Java web services using WSDL and SOAP.
- Used JPA/Hibernate to write DAO classes for interaction with teh database.
- Implemented various design patterns - Singleton, Abstract design Factory, Business Delegate, Value Object and Spring DAO.
- Developed teh web tier using JSP, Spring MVC.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as requirement gathering, modeling, analysis, architecture design and development.
- Used Spring framework for teh implementation of teh application.
- Used advanced core java features like annotations, generics, enhanced for loop, etc. throughout teh application for well-defined programming.
- Developed business rules using Core Java (J2SE).
- Involved in fixing defects in application worked in JSF managed beans, converters, validator and configuration files.
- Designed and developed front end applications using Struts 1.x.
- Mapped business objects to database using Hibernate and used JPA annotations for mapping DB to objects.
- Deployed teh application in WebSphere server.
- Created teh unit test cases and mock objects using Junit framework and used Eclipse as teh IDE for teh development.
- Stored teh entire details of teh project for database needs using Oracle 10g.
- Developed business components and integrated those using Spring features such as Dependency Injection, Auto wiring components such as DAO layers and service proxy layers.
- As part of a different application, implemented MVC web based application using Struts.
- Implemented REST services for web application using JERSEY implementation of RESTful services. Integrated JERSEY core to Spring and developed all business components in Spring.
- Implemented JAX-WS based web services.
- Used java architecture for XML binding (JAXB) for marshaling and u marshalling of java objects and teh XML files.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
J2EE Developer / Business Integration Analyst
Environment: Java 6, J2EE, CSS, Ajax, JQuery, Oracle 10g, Hibernate 3.0, Spring 2.5, Spring web flow, Eclipse 3.5, 5.1, Weblogic, XML, SOAP UI, Active MQ 5.1, Unix.
- Implemented Java multi-threaded process responsible for spawning light weight threads for multiple job activities and ensuring concurrent processing of teh jobs.
- Used Agile methodologies and SDLC for managing life-cycle development of teh project.
- Maintained and improved teh distribution systems for teh removal involved with documentation which included developing asynchronous multithreaded queues of processing of documents, enhancing custom ORM metadata systems, etc.
- Configuring Spring Dependency injection with Hibernate and Struts frameworks.
- Worked closely with QA team for system testing and bug fixes.
- Actively involved in creating complex stored procedures, functions, triggers and created index’s on database table.
- Create Hibernate mapping files to map with teh data base tables and Java objects.
- Managed FTP archive such as mirroring software and internal vs external access coordination and management.
- Implemented JMS using IBM MQ series.
- Validated all forms using Struts validation framework and implemented Tiles framework in teh presentation layer and implemented Action classes using Dispatch action.
- Used Spring AOP to implement Distributed declarative transaction throughout teh application.
- Developed Restful Web services using JAX-WS and JAX-B and used Castor to map teh Java objects to XML schemas for Marshalling and Unmarshalling of objects.
- Created Message listeners to listen on teh Active MQ queue.
- Actively involved in creating schema and schema changes in Oracle database and wrote complex named query in Hibernate.
- Used Task Executor for managing multi-threading in order creation module.
- Implemented Web Services using Axis2 along with Reliable messaging with Sandesha2 and created unit test cases and tested teh components using JUnit framework.
- Responsible for on-site offshore co-ordination for requirement gathering and for project execution.
- Developed email interfaces to interact with third party applications like Knoah soft.
- Contributed to development of client side and server side codes for external and internal web applications.
- Contributed to servlet based web application development.
- Interacted with product/business owners and other teams for teh identification and removal of teh application problems.
- Used JDBC connection pooling to handle data transmission.
- Re-designed and re-implemented teh existing functionalities into a modern n-tier architecture using J2EE Framework.
- Involved in developing web pages using HTML, CSS and JSP and developed java classes dat used JMS to communicate with teh Queue managers with JNDI for managing teh applications.
- Provided support to teh testing team and resolved bugs raised by teh testers in teh stored procedures.
- Implemented E-Receipt program for ICICI using web services.
- Involved in migration service of E-mail service provider to Responsys API and provided assistance and support to programming team members as required.
- Assisted in maintaining and updating teh existing applications and modules.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes