- 9 years of IT experience in building enterprise class multithreaded, scalable, distributed software systems using java/j2ee technologies.
- Deep Understanding of the JVM and Algorithm’s and Data Structure’s.
- Expertise in Design Patterns and API design.
- Hands on experience in building SOAP / REST webservices complying with SOA practices.
- Proven experience in Capacity planning, Performance Tuning and troubleshooting.
- Self - Starter and thrives in collaborative environments.
- Certified Scrum Master
Domain Expertise: Online Gaming, ecommerce, Payments
Languages: Java, Scala
RDBMS: MySQL, Mongo DB
Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate
Web Technologies: Spring MVC, Struts
Markup Languages: jQuery, AJAX, JSON, HTML, XML, Java Script.
Web Servers: Apache, Tomcat
Third Party Tools: Quartz, POI, log 4j
Source Control Tools: SVN, GIT
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Responsible for designing and implementing this solution completely.
- Reduced the average request processing time of orchestration service by 30%.
- Implemented DTD and maven validations to check correct usage of annotations for any future implementations using this framework.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Architect and developed a batch processing system using spring batch for offline processing of risk rules based on user model.
- Migrated from Oracle to Mongo DB to ensure scalability and performance.
- Implemented a mechanism to feed failed risk rules during batch processing back to user modeling algorithms.
System Founding Engineer
- We have stores at places where internet connection is not reliable, so we have to make the system work offline for this we have to have all static information and database in all our Stores
- This static content acts as a CDN when the system is online.
- Database is synced to all the stores using mysql replication
- Images and other static data is synced to stores using rsync over tcp/ip or ssh depending on security configurations
- Lead a team of 4 people
Senior Software Engineer
- I'm responsible for all the server side development including design, development.
- The project was delivered well ahead of schedule
- The tournament logic was separated from core game logic which would help in easier
- The project was delivered on time with simple api and a web-based admin.
- No downtown was needed to change any of the configurations
- I was directly responsible for writing handlers to all events game server has to handle including
- Connection handling, delegating requests to appropriate games, serializing and deserializing messages for client communication, raising events for payments and logging for game logs.
- The framework helped in building a modular service based architecture which helped in independent life cycle management for each business module.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes