- Over 7 years of experience as a Software Developer in Analysis, Design, Development and Testing and Implementation of applications on Java/J2EE technologies
- Excellent technical knowledge in back - end RDBMS tools like Oracle 9i/10g and MySQL
- Strong programming experience in JAVA, J2EE, JSPs, JQuery, EJBs, Servlets, Struts, Tag Libraries, JSTL, RMI, XML, HTML5,CSS3, Web services, PHP.
- Extensive experience in Object Oriented design, Systems Analysis, Software & Web Application development.
- Strong experience in implementing MVC framework like Struts 2.0, Spring 3.x and ORM tools like Hibernate in J2EE architecture
- Extensive development experience in web applications using Java 5/6/7, J2EE1.4/1.5, JSP 1.2/2.0, Servlets 2.5, EJB 2.0/3.0 and APIs like JDBC, Java Mail, JNDI, XML and JavaBeans
- Experienced in SOA and Web Services technologies, including Restful, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, Axis, Soap, XML, WSDL, SAX and DOM
- Good understanding of JAVA / J2EE Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, Front Controller, Value Object, Business Delegate, Service Locator and Façade
- Experienced in buildtools like Ant and Maven, Log4j for Logging and jUnit for testing
- Expertise in using J2EEApplication Servers such as IBM WebSphere 4.x/5.x/6.x, WebLogic 10x, 12x, JBoss 7.x and Web Servers like Tomcat 5.x/6.x/7.x
- Extensively used IDE for Application development like RAD 6.0, Eclipse3.x, and Net Beans.
- Experienced in database GUI/IDE Tools using TOAD, DB Visualizer and MySQL Client
- Experienced in handling Version Control Systems like CVS, VSS and SVN. Working experience with the operating systems like UNIX, Solaris andWindows.
- Development experience includes working with cross functional team and global development teams in Onshore/Offshore Model
- Proficient in working across all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile methodologies
- Expertise in object modelling and Object Oriented design methodologies (UML). Experience with UML diagrams like Class, Object, Use Case, State, Activity diagrams
- Innovative in implementing asynchronous applications and Message Driven Beans using JMS.
- Good working experience in writing Stored Procedures, Functions, and Packages
- Experience on object oriented development using agile development, design patterns and tiered architecture.
- Domain knowledge in Technology, Finance, Banking, Insurance and Healthcare industries.
- Planned,directed, and coordinated activities of different projects to ensure that goals/objectives were accomplished within prescribed time frames and budget.
- Demonstrated track record of analyzing situations, implementing in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in working with diverse global teams in product development and testing.
- Highly motivated, dedicated, ability to work independently and as a resourceful part of the team, along with excellent Technical, Analytical and Communication skills.
J2EE Technologies: Servlet, JSP, JDBC, RMI, JNDI, JSTL, Web Services, EJB
Web/Application Servers: Tomcat 5.x/6.x/7.x, IBM WAS 5.1/6.0/7.x, JBoss, Weblogic Server 10
Frameworks: Struts 2, Hibernate, Spring 3, JUnit, Log4J J2EE Design Patterns
Languages: Java/JDK 7.0, SQL
XML Technologies: XML, DTD, XML Schema, DOM, SAX, SOAP, WSDL, JAXB, XML-Beans, JAXP, AJAX, JQuery, JSON
Databases: Oracle11g, MySQL
IDE Tools: Eclipse 3.0/2.x, My Eclipse 10
Version Control Tools: CVS, SVN
Operating Systems: Mac OS,Windows 10/8/7/XP/2000/NT, UNIX, Linux
- Participated in development phases of the project with major emphasis on coding and unit testing of the modules.
- Development methodology used was the agile methodology. Process included iterative development, 2 week sprints, and daily stand.
- Developed the presentation layer on Struts framework using Servlets and JSP.
- Used Eclipse for developing web components such as JSP, Controller tier that includes action classes.
- Designed and developed the business logic components using facade design pattern.
- Created war/ear files and deployed them on WebSphere application server.
- Developed various stored procedures, functions, and packages and materialized views along with JDK and JDBC for backend and middle level data access layer between Java and Oracle in OLTP application.
- Developed PL/SQL stored procedures to perform complex database operations.
- Prepared Test Case document to test the required functionalities.
- Performed Unit as well as integration testing for all the modules.
- Created Technical documentation as per the company standards.
- Used Ant scripts to fetch, build and deploy the application to development environment.
- Enhanced the system with change requests and coordinating with business and development team.
- Interacted with DBAs, Data Architects, Application Team, Infrastructure team.
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Responsible for taking business Requirements from business people
- Involved in full Development Lifecycle.
- Involved in designing the system based on UML diagrams which include Data Flow Diagram, class diagram, sequence diagram.
- Have worked in all phases from Development till post-production in all Releases.
- Developed business components and configured as beans using Spring Dependency Injection.
- Generated POJO classes and Hibernate mapping files using Reverse Engineering.
- Developed DAO classes using Hibernate Template from Spring with Hibernate API.
- Used different primary key generators such as sequence, identity and native.
- Managed Associations such as one-to-many, many-to-one, etc.
- Designed and Implemented MVC architecture using Spring MVC.
- Used Eclipse as an IDE for developing the application.
- Used SVN for version control.
- Developed the application using frameworks like Struts, Java Server Faces (JSF) and Spring frameworks.
- Proficient with Web Services Description Language (WSDL) for describing Web services and developing a UDDI compliant registry for publishing and finding description for Web services.
- Wrote WebServices using SOAP for sending and getting data from the external interface.
- Implemented the validation, error handling, and caching framework with Oracle Coherence cache.
- Done production Support to Live Users.
- Worked on database objects.
- Developed JUNIT Tests to unit test services and integrated them to build and deploy process using Maven Build Tool.
- Used Log4j for logging and Eclipse for Development.
- Responsibilities include working web sites and content management systems. Provide services on java based content management system by utilization of XSLT.
Environment: Java 1.6, Hibernate 3.5, Spring 3.0, Spring MVC, XML, SOAP, WSDL, Ajax, CSS, JDBC, Java Script, Eclipse, Oracle 10g, JDK, JUNit, Unix.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Responsible for prompt development of services, features and tools for the company's highly interactive UI System.
- Involved in writing XML WebServices using SOAP to communicate between applications.
- The existing web system was enhanced using Struts.
- Involved in repetitive machine driven effort using Agile Methodology.
- User Interfaces were developed using Servlets, JSP, JSF, JS, CSS, JQuery, Struts and HTML.
- Used CORE and HTML tag libraries for expressing Java Server Faces within a view template.
- Created a UI which involved in displaying the customer transaction and profile information.
- Designed and developed various Pages which are being used by the IT team.
- Used Velocity variables while creating dynamic templates.
- Designed HTML, JSP’s for front-end templates.
- Wrote different queries to be used to retrieve information from the DB.
- Used various UI tools like AJAX, EXTJS and JSON.
- Involved in testing the UI developed.
- Responsible for the building and deployment of the created UI along with all the functions integrated in it.
- Modified the existing databases, stored procedures, objects, tables, sequence and indexes according to the functional requirements of the business flow.
- Involved in administering Weblogic Portal Server.
- J2EE application development on Windows and UNIX platforms using MVC pattern.
- Weblogic 10.3 was used for deploying and testing purposes.
- Developed an Ajax framework for rapid development of Rich Internet Application access to databases.
Confidential, Allentown, PA.
- Involved in the process of analysis, design, and development of the application.
- Maintain and modify the application entry system Rapport, customizing as the business dictates.
- Developed the user interfaces using HTML, JSP and Servlets for different User Interfaces using RAD 6.1 tool.
- The entire application was developed in J2EE using an MVC based architecture with help of Spring (MVC)
- Developed spring Controller classes, Command classes and configured dispactcher-servlet.xml for Spring (MVC)
- Used spring and created the Dependency Injection for the Action classes using ApplicationContext.xml.
- Configured the deployment descriptors in Hibernate to achieve object relational mapping.
- Involved in writing procedures, queries using PL/SQL to process the data on MS SQL Server database.
- Performed regression testing, unit testing using JUnit.
- Used Web Services (JAX-WS) for exchange rate calculations and used WSDL and SOAP messages for getting credit card information from third party and used SAX and DOM XML parsers for data retrieval.
- Used IBM Rational Clear Case as version control tool for maintaining source code and project documents.
- Implemented Log4J for Logging Errors, debugging and tracking using logger components.
- Analyzed object oriented design and developed sequence and class diagrams using UML.
- Developed Admission & Census module, which monitors a wide range of detailed information for each resident upon pre-admission or admission to your facility.
- Developed Care Plans module, which provides a comprehensive library of problems, goals and approaches.
- Managed connectivity using JDBC for querying/inserting & data management including triggers and stored procedures.
- Developed components using Java multithreading concept.
- Developed various EJBs (session and entity beans) for handling business logic and data manipulations from the database.
- Involved in design of JSP's and Servlets for navigation among the modules.
- Designed cascading style sheets and XSLT and XML part of order entry
- Developed client side validations with java script.
- Worked closely with the Requirements team and analyzed the Use cases.
- Elaborated on the Use cases based on business requirements and was responsible for creation of class diagrams, sequence diagrams.
- Adopted J2EE best Practices, using Core J2EE patterns.
- Developed in Eclipse environment using Struts based MVC framework.
- Created JSPs using JSTL and Struts tag libraries
- Developed Struts Action and Action Form classes. Created the Tile definitions as required.
- Performed SQL operations using Oracle Database.
- Designed and developed an Intranet/Internet application.
- Implemented action classes, form beans, helper classes, persistence manager and data access objects.
- Used Session Beans for business logic and Entity Beans for database persistence.
- Deployed J2EE components (EJB, Servlets) in Web Logic Application server.
- Performed unit testing using JUnit framework.
- Participated in Functional Design Document and Technical Design Document reviews.
- Actively participated and contributed to establishing Standards and Guidelines.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes