- 7+ years of Experience in software development life cycle(SDLC) implementation, including Business interaction, Requirement Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Documentation phases.
- Experience in developing applications using Waterfall and Agile (XP and Scrum), Test First, Test Driven methodologies and good understanding of Service orientation architecture.
- Very strong Business Modeling skills using Rational Unified Process, OOAD and UML.
- Worked in developing CoreJavaapplications and Object - Oriented design with strong knowledge in Collections, Multithreading and exception handling.
- Experience in web application design using open source frameworks like Spring MVC and Hibernate.
- Experience using Hibernate for mapping Java classes with database and using Hibernate query language (HQL).
- Extensive working experience on scripting languages including HTML, DHTML, XML, CSS
- Developed Maven scripts in to build and deploy J2EE Applications.
- Good experience in writing SQL Queries, PL/SQL.
- Worked on different Web Application server such as Tomcat, WebLogic and WebSphere.
- Extensive experience in different IDEs like Eclipse, IntelliJ, NetBeans.
- Extensive experience in developing applications using Java, Java Beans, JSP, Servlets, Apache Struts framework, EJB, JDBC, JMS, XML: XSLT, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring dynamic modules (OSGI), Hibernate, Ajax, JUnit, Oracle.
- Experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) techniques using UML in Rational Rose and Enterprise Architect
- Experience in various methodologies like Waterfall and Agile
- Experience in developing Use Case model, Class diagrams and other UML diagrams using Rational Rose Good communication and analytical skills and a demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks as well as work independently or in a team.
- Highly proficient in understanding new technologies accomplishing projects goals successfully.
- Good work ethics and willingness to work hard to achieve employer objectives.
Languages: Java, J2EE
Java & J2EE Technologies: Java, J2EE, JDBC, Hibernate, JSF, XML Parsers, JSP Servlets, Portals, Struts Framework, Java Beans, Web Services, AJAX.
Frameworks: Struts, Spring, AOP.
ORM Tools: Hibernate
Servers: Apache Tomcat, IBM Web sphere, WebLogic
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, SQL Developer
IDE Tools: Eclipse, NetBeans.
Build Scripts: Maven
Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile Methodology.
Operating Systems: Windows 98/NT/2000/XP, UNIX, LINUX.
Modeling Tools: UML on Rational Rose 4.0
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Understanding Use requirements participating in design discussions, implementation feasibility analysis both at front-end and backend level, documenting requirements.
- Using Rational Rose, developed Use Cases, created Class, Sequence and UML diagrams.
- Application Modeling, developing Class diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Architecture / Deployment diagrams using IBM Rational Software Modeler.
- Participation in Design Review sessions for development / implementation discussions.
- Designed & coded Presentation (GUI) JSP’s with Struts tag libraries for Creating Product Service Components using RAD.
- Developing Test Cases and unit testing using JUnit.
- Coded Action classes, Java Beans, Service layers, Business delegates, to implement business logic with latest features of JDK1.5 such as Annotations and Generics.
- Appropriate use of Session handling, data Scope levels within the application.
- Designed and developed DAO layer with Hibernate3.0 standards, to access data from IBM DB2 database through JPA (Java Persistence API) layer creating Object-Relational Mappings and writing PL/SQL procedures and functions
- Integrating Spring injections for DAOs to achieve Inversion of Control, updating Spring Configurations for managing Java objects using callbacks
- Application integration with Spring Web Services to fetch data from external Benefits application using SOA architecture, configuring WSDL based on SOAP specifications and marshalling and un-marshalling using JAXB
- Prepared and executed JUNIT test cases to test the application service layer operations before DAO integration
- Creating test environments with WAS for local testing using test profile. And interacting with Software Quality Assurance (SQA) end to report and fix defects using Rational Clear Quest.
- Creating views and updating code to IBM Rational Clear case for Source code control.
- Solving QA defects, scheduling fixes, providing support to production application.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Developed Design documents and Data definition reports.
- Used APIs design pattern for data access through service calls and used spring framework in the application.
- Used Hibernate mappings, relationships between tables and entity classes to access and update information in the database.
- Created Restful services using JAX-RS (Jersey).
- Created Database scripts including stored procedures, functions and triggers for the Oracle database.
- Used JMS for reliable, asynchronous communication to send automatic email notifications to clients.
- Developed security module using Spring Security by implementing custom method level security.
- Designed and Implemented Batch jobs on Daily/Weekly/Monthly based by using triggers and schedulers.
- Worked on version control SVN and used Log4J for logging.
- Developed Java code base on RAD and deployed onWebsphere Application Server.
- Developed the test cases with JUnit for Unit testing of the built components.
- Used Maven for Application lifecycle management.
- Had the learning experience on Main Frame interaction.
- Gathered the requirements and designed the application flow for the application.
- Extensively worked with Struts for middle tier development with Hibernate as ORM and Spring IOC for Dependency Injection for the application based on MVC design paradigm.
- Developed Action classes for the system as a feature of Struts.
- Developed JSPs for front end, and Servlets and Session Beans in the middle tier.
- Developed classes for data transfer logic from other formats to XML.
- Developed DAO Classes for accessing and storing data in database.
- Deployed application on the WebSphere Application server.
- Involved in Writing Object Relation Mapping implementation using hibernate and hibernate mapping configuration files.
- Involved in workflow builder launch process and customization.
- Involved extensively in writing SQL and PL/SQL Stored Procedures and Functions.
- Created Packages using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Involved in Unit and Integration Testing after each development Life cycle.
- Used Eclipse IDE as a development tool.
Java J2EE Developer
- Used Agile methodology and actively participated in Scrum meetings to produce quality deliverables within time.
- Developed the presentation layer using HTML, DHTML, CSS, Java Script, JSPs and XML.
- Designed and implemented application using Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Transactions Management, Hibernate.
- System built using Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture. Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as Composite View, Bean Factory, Singleton, DAO and DTO.
- Used Hibernate framework for back end development and spring dependency injection for middle layer development.
- Used Spring Aspects for implementing functionalities like logging functionality.
- Configured JPA to use Hibernate.
- Implemented different types of spring controllers as per application requirements.
- Extensively used Spring IOC, configured Application Context files and performed database object mapping using Hibernate annotations.
- Developed Web services to allow communication between applications through SOAP.
- To build the application used Maven.
- Deployed an application in WebLogic application server.
- Developed web application using Struts 2.X, JSP, Servlets, Java beans that uses MVC design pattern
- Created user-friendly GUI interface and Web pages using HTML, CSS and JSP
- Used Eclipse as IDE tool for creating Servlets, JSP, and XML.
- Wrote SQL for JDBC prepared statements to retrieve the data from database.
- Monitored the logs using Log4J and fixed the problem
- The application was deployed on the Tomcat.
- Involved in build and deploying the application using ANT
- Used CVS as version control system
- Worked on bug fixing and Production Support
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes