- Over 8 years of experience in Requirement Analysis, Design, Development, Deployment, Testing and Implementation of Object Oriented and rich UI Web - based applications.
- Experience in working with JSON, AJAX, AngularJS, BackboneJS, Node JS, React JS and Bootstrap.
- Have great learning and working knowledge on article situated configuration standards.
- Expertise in J2EE Presentation layer systems like Struts 2, Spring MVC 3.0.
- Expertise in User Controls and making Web Forms, worked with Master Pages and CSS.
- Extensive involvement with Waterfall and Agile Scrum strategy work environment.
- Expertise in debugging and troubleshooting existing code utilizing Firebug and Developer Tools
- Experience in different OOPS ideas, Collections, Threads, Multithreading and so forth.,
- Experienced in parsing and producing XML archives utilizing DOM, SAX, JAXP and JAXB.
- Expertise on composing Dynamic SQL questions and Stored Procedures and capacities in Oracle 10g.
- Expertise in utilizing IDEs like Eclipse, different Configuration Management instruments like CVS, Git, Clear Case and SVN.
- Prepared experiment situations and inside documentation for acceptance and reporting.
- Have great information in UML outline and demonstrating utilizing Rational Rose and Microsoft Visio.
- Integrated testing background with Agile/Scrum techniques.
- Experience in Development and Documentation all through the whole SDLC
UI Web Technologies.: HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, Bootstrap, AJAX, XML, JSON, UI Concept Modelling/Wire Framing, LESS, SASS/SCSS.
RDBMS: SQL Server 08/12, Oracle 9i/10g/11g, DB2, MongoDB, Cassandra
Others Software Skills: Java, J2EE, Web Services(SOAP and REST), JUnit, Maven, gzip
Confidential, Warren, NJ
Sr. Java UI Developer
- Working with the team mates, and all levels of project mates including manager, team lead, BA, testers and client on understanding of functional and technical requirement upcoming projects and align framework to fulfill them.
- Used AngularJS as the development system to construct a single page application.
- Experienced with all phases of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Closely worked with business analyst to comprehend the prerequisites to guarantee that right arrangement of UI modules been constructed.
- Designed the front end applications, user interactive (UI) website pages utilizing web advances like HTML, XHTML, CSS, React.JS and Bootstrap.
- Wrote JQUERY capacity while executing different UI Screens over the entire web application (both buyer confronting and in addition internal application)
- Involved in composing application level code to interface with APIs, Web Services utilizing AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Interacted with java controllers (JQUERY, Ajax, and JSON to compose/read information from back end frameworks)
- Used SVN for version control and QC for defect tracking.
- Maintain, improve, and prescribe arrangements that best suit business and innovation needs from UI point of view.
- Define technical necessities based upon business prerequisites.
- Creating cross-program compatible and standards compliant CSS-based page formats.
Confidential, Waltham, MA
Sr. Java/UI Developer
- Designed, developed and implemented Single Page Application (SPA) in AngularJS by consuming
- JSON from Spring MVC, using Spring Security to secure the application.
- Developed user interfaces using HTML4/5, CSS3, Bootstrap, AngularJS, jQuery and jQueryUI.
- Worked with business analyst to comprehend their plans of action and objectives and characterize procedure, substance, and features.
- Converted PSD mockups into pure hand-written HTML and CSS pages.
- Handled all the customer side validations, slide show, hide and indicate controls, dropdown menus and tab navigation utilizing JQUERY.
- Responsible for changing outline mock-ups to W3C measures agreeable HTML pages utilizing HTML, XHTML, CSS.
- Wrote code to get information from Web administrations utilizing JQUERY AJAX through JSON reaction and redesigning the HTML pages.
- Participated in everyday meeting, status meeting, strong reporting and effective communication with project manager and developers.
- Participated with SQA team in bug thrashing sessions to discuss and resolve bugs that were reported in JIRE.
- Designed web pages and utilized applications that meet business and client objectives through a positive client experience.
- Responsible for making the screens with table less plan taking after W3C norms.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr. Java/UI Developer
- Worked closely with internal clients to define business objectives, project scope, solution space and outline/advancement approach for different information research applications.
- Setting up AngularJS system for UI advancement. Created html views with HTML 5, CSS 3, JQuery 1.1.0, JSON, and Java Script.
- Utilized Modernizer broadly to build HTML5/CSS3 based page designs that are cross-program good and standards compliant.
- Built custom UI Widgets and Application logic utilizing AngularJS MVC design.
- Produced and devoured Rest Web Services, built up DAO's and DTO classes for administrations and expended through Angular factory service administration calls from front end.
- Used CSS3 to create Rich UI Components, for example, Accordions and Modal Windows utilizing pure HTML 5 furthermore, CSS3.
- Developed code to call the web administration/APIs to bring the information and populate on the UI utilizing JQUERY/AJAX
- Used "TestNG" for backend test cases and "Jasmine" for AngularJS test cases.
- Using Google analytic reports, optimized the page load time for the pages that had substantial activity and extemporized those pages utilizing CSS.
- Worked on Twitter Bootstrap to make Responsive Web Design.
Sr. Java/UI Developer
- Experience on working with CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, CSS table, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors in CSS.
- Ability to rapidly prototype interface designs in hand-coded validating, standards-compliant, and semantically-rich code and be aware of cross-browser compatibility and bugs.
- Thorough understanding the differences and bugs in various browsers and browser versions.
- Understanding of application development lifecycle methodologies.
- Knowledge of human factors and usability, best practices for interface design
- Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills working within cross-functional teams
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to work independently.
- Created and optimized graphic prototype websites and applications interfaces using HTML and CSS.
- Involved in write application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Implemented and designed user interface for web based customer application.
- Designed business applications using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS based on the W3C standards.
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed the bugs for several browsers.
- Created cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Played a vital role in defining, implementing and enforcing quality practices in the team organization to ensure internal controls, quality and compliance policies and standards.
Environment: Java1.4 (EJB, SERVLETS, JSP, JDBC, Struts Framework), UML, XML, Struts, Oracle, Eclipse, Ant, Weblogic11g, MQ Series, UNIX, Window
Java Web Developer
- Understanding business requirements and translating them to scalable software architectures.
- Designed and coded the application components using Java, Oracle ATG, JSP.
- Developed J2EE Servlets for server side business process implementation.
- Involved in front end development using JSPs.
- Performed the Integration Testing of the application.
- Fixed the bugs and defects raised during testing.
- Prepared the Time Estimates of further enhancements and releases of the web application
- Published document on Redirecting Http request to Https using Apache.
- Played a key role in the design and development of application using J2EE technologies.
- Played a key role in developing Use Case, Sequence and Class diagrams during design phase using Rational Rose.
- Developed server components using EJB’s 3.0. As part of it, implemented Stateless session beans.
- Worked as a developer, member of development team of project.
- Involved in creation of requirements and high level design specification for Improvements implementation with client’s business team.
- Development of a split billing system - core java, collections, spring, hibernate, MySQL.
- Designed and Implemented enhancements feature in team.
- Developed ANT scripts to build and deploy the application in the JBoss Application Server.
- Developed web service to handle insertion and retrieval of information supporting services framework Apache Axis
- Involved in writing SOAP and HTTP based WSDL using XML Schema.
- Took the initiative to become a subject matter expert in several areas, including J2EE technologies, software security, performance re-engineering, build deployment process, Ant tool, and performance profilers.
- Designed and developed framework in core java Exception and Error frameworks, Logging mechanism, Audit Logging, Common Layers like Action, DAO.
- Involved in application performance tuning, investigated Memory leaks, CPU and Memory profiling, tuning of production server to provide maximum productivity and minimum overhead.
- Developed code components based on design patters such as business delegate, session façade, data access object, and singleton.
- Identified the security loop holes, computer security vulnerability like cross site scripting that enables malicious attackers to inject client-side script into web pages viewed by other users.
- Automated the build deployment and developed the continuous build deployment and test environment.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes