- Over 8 years of Software development experience with full project lifecycle development using Java and J2EE technologies
- Excellent implementation knowledge of Distributed Web Services/ Enterprise / Web / Client - Server systems using Java, J2EE (JSP, Servlets, JDBC, EJB, JNDI, JMS, JAXP,JAXB, SDO,JPA), XML, SOA Web services, ESB, JINI and Java Spaces Technology), XML, SOA Web services, ESB, JINI and Java Spaces Technology
- Strong work experience in application integration using Web services such as Apache CXF-JAX WS, JAX-RPC JAXB, CVS,SVS,SOAP, WSDL
- Experience in web service testing tools like Soap UI pro and implementation of JDBC in SAOP UI.
- Good experience in recognizing and reusing Design Patterns -GOF, J2EE design patterns, Architectural patterns, SOA Design Patterns, Enterprise Integration Patterns
- Experience in developing web applications using Spring MVC, Struts MVC Frameworks
- Extensive experience in using various design patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Decorator, Command, Factory, Abstract Factory, Adapter, Front Controller, Builder, Prototype, Bridge, DAO, DTO, and Business Delegate in the development of Multi-Tier distributed Enterprise Applications
- High level design for middleware components (Oracle Fusion-BPEL), weblogic portals, frame work development (exception, logging, spring and hibernate framework setup) and webservices(XSD).
- Build activity of the eChannel (EJB (Session and Entity), Java, JNDI, JDBC, XML, XSD, JSP, Servlet, Struts, taglibs, DAO).
- Extensive experience developing applications using agile methodologies like Test Driven Development (TDD), SCRUM and KANBAN along with sound knowledge on integration tools like Jenkins, Quick Build, Bamboo.
- Expertise in web application development using HTML5, JSF,Java Script, Angular JS, and JSP.
- Experience in Oracle supplied packages, Dynamic SQL, Records, PL/SQL Tables, SQL tunning and optimization.
- Hands on experience with various Application Servers and Web Servers including Web logic, J Boss, Tomcatserver, Jetty Server with wide variety of development tools like Eclipse, IBM WSAD, IntelliJ, My Eclipse and Net Beans
- Exposure to NoSQL databases like MongoDB,Cassandra.
- Experience in using Log4J, Version Control using GIT, Bit Bucket, SVN, CVS and Maven, Jenkins used for the automatic build process
- Worked on different OS UNIX (Sun Solaris, AIX), Linux and Windows
- Experience in unit test cases like Jasmine and Karma and performance testing tools like Jmeter and Load Runner
- Good understanding of client side build tools like npm,bower,Grunt and Gulp.
- Experience in working with MQ,ActiveMQ,IBM MQ,IBM WebSphere, Portal/Application Server, BEA Web Logic, and Apache Tomcat5 application servers
- Experience in using open source ESB products like Apache Camel, Mule, JBoss fuse.
Methodologies/Design Skills: Agile, Scrum, Kanban methodology, UML, OOP, OOAD and J2EE Design patterns, BDD, TDD.
Web Services: SOAP, WSDL, JAXP, JAXB, AXIS, JAX-WS, WSDL4J, Soap-UI, RESTFUL.
Servers: J-Boss, WebSphere, Web Logic, Apache Web Server, Apache Tomcat.
Frame-Works/OR Mapping: MVC, Spring Batch, JPA, Struts1.x/ 2.0, Spring 2.x/3.0, JSF, SOAP, Restful and Hibernate 3.0/4.0.
Web Technologies: HTML, HTML5, DHTML, CSS2/3,WordPress, Ajax, JS, NodeJS, Angular JS, JQuery, React.js, JSON, JSF,JSTL SAX, DOM, XML, Mule ESB,XSLT DTD, XSD, JAXB, X-Path and JAXP.
RDBMS/DBMS: Oracle 9i 10g 11g, IBM DB2,Vertica, MS Access 2003, MS SQL Server 2005, 2008, TSQL, SQL, PL SQL, Triggers, Views, HQL, Criteria and Toad.
Version Control: CVS, Subversion, Visual Source Safe, Clear Case, GIT
Unit Testing Tools: Junit, UAT, Regression Test and Customer Test, Cactus.
Other Utilities: Log4j, ANT, Maven, Linux, Unix, Windows
Senior Java/J2EE Developer
- Used MySQL and Mongo DB. In order to store and retrieve user data from MongoDB used MongoDB schema. Used Mongoose API to access the MongoDB from Node JS
- Actively involved in Requirement Gathering meetings with the Clients and Participated in project planning sessions with business analysts and team members to analyze business IT Requirements
- Used Factory, DAO, Singleton and MVC design patterns.
- UI-Router, Grunt, & Gulpand parsed data from XML.
- Developed different jQuery component in MVC micro architecture framework which internally uses various design patterns such as singleton, command, delegate and used Version control through SVN
- Used Angular JS:http service to make XML Http Request and responsible for setting up Angular JS framework for UI development and developed html views with HTML5,Bootstrap, JSF, CSS3,Jquery, JSONandAngularJS.
- Maintained Cross Browser compatibility implemented Responsive Design using Twitter Bootstrap. Used JSF, HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS,JqueryBootstrap to build this SPA Single Page application.
- Used filters to select subset of items from an array in Angular JS and implemented Angular JS dependency injection along with string interpolation concept in Angular JS and used Angular.js grids for data display.
- Used Angular Expression concept from Angular JS to bind data to expressions and Angular JS routing for creating different URL’S and used AngularJS routing techniques to switch between views and also used AngularJS for DOM Manipulation, Filters, and Directives. Used Angular JS $scope object to create views using controllers.
- Developed internal application using MongoDB (NoSQL Database), spring, Rest Web Services, JavaFX and Java 8 to track the internal issue tickets. And worked on big data databases like Mongodb with sharding and replication and played a key role in writing the Rest Services and clients, creating Data Access Objects with spring, designing the Mongo Documents/Collections, and designing the FXML view and controllers among other things.
- Utilized XML and JSON for storing data which needs to be utilized in some part of application, created a parser to parse both XML and JSON documents and used Xpath as a part of XML path language for finding information in an XML document. Used XSLT for XML transformations and XML trees for data parsing
- Implemented DAO layers using JPA standards and Hibernate API interfaces, developed POJO, and implemented Hibernate and integration with Spring Framework.Used Spring Inheritance to develop beans from parent beans and worked on Spring Quartz functionality for scheduling tasks using Service Oriented architecture SOA
- Used hibernate to store the persistence data into Oracle database and written HQL to access the data from the database and wrote some complex SQL queries and was actively involved in creation ofdatabase, modified tables, triggers, and store proceduresto clean and validate the data to meet the company specifications and Used Maven for building the project.
- Involved in data replication and high availability design scenarios with Oracle Streams. Developed UNIX Shell scripts to automate repetitive database processes.
- Used JDBC connectivity for querying, inserting, updating, deleting data from Oracle database and Involved in writing Hibernate queries, Hibernate specific configuration and mapping files and Implemented a client-side application to invoke SOAP and Restful Web Services.
- Implemented Web Services using technologiesJAX-RS, UDDI to communicate to other modules and Implemented REST Service for synchronous messaging and implemented point to point SSL security using REST. Used AJAX calls in REST like XMLHttpRequest and used Jersey framework to develop REST web services also Utilized RESTlet and Apache CFX frameworks for developing RESTful web services.
- Used Apache ActiveMQ for messaging and integration pattern, in memory JMS provider ideal for unit testing JMS. Created microservices using closure and integrated microservices into existing system architecture.
- Experience in configuring work load balancing and performance tuning using Tivoli performance viewer for WebSphere Application Server and Created portlets using WebSphere Portal Toolkit 22.214.171.124 and deployed them on the WebSphere Portal Server. Also developed Portlets using JSR 168 Portal API on WebSphere Portal server 6.0.2 and 6.1.x including using Event Handling, Windows Events, Portlet Messaging.
- Used annotations like @Path, @Produces, @Consumes from JAX-RS API for implementing REST web services. and also @PathParam to bind method parameter to path value by parsing it in REST services and @XmlRootElement annotation to transform Java object to XML and vice versa in RESTful web services using JBoss as application server
- Custom Node JS proxy used to simulate Api responses before the client implementation was complete and to proxy requests to finished client APIs, handling authentication custom headers virtual application root
- Mastered the Grunt for building and deploying the project, GIT for code management,JENKINS for continuous integration, tomcat for application hosting, sandbox, linux as working environment and Cucumber to write test cases and automated test cases for web application using Selenium.
- Performed POC on selecting web service for the application from SOAP and REST and documented accordingly.
- Conducted proof of concept on various JS libraries like Angular JS, React JS, Ext JS, Backbone JS and documented their performance statistics and suggested latest upgrades and technologies for NoSQL databases.
- Building RESTful APIs in front of different types of NoSQL storage engines allowing other groups to quickly meet their Data needs and remain insulated from rapid technology changes in the NoSQL field,Evaluated system performance and validated NoSQL solution and managed, administered all NoSQL database systems.
Senior Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in the SDLC Requirements gathering, Design, Code, Integrating, and Deployment and production phases used Scrum and Agile Methodology in the project.Scrum for day to day status
- Used WebSphere MQ for enterprise level messaging system, assisted WebSphere Portal andcurrently preparing for migration to new versions of WebSphere Portal 6.1 and WebSphere Process Sever 6.1.
- Involved in WebSphere Portal Branding by changing all visual elements of WebSphere Portal, including the masthead, the navigation areas, graphics, portlet title areas, and style sheets, to give the Portal a custom look and Experience in configuring work load balancing and performance tuning using Tivoli performance viewer for WebSphere Application Server and also used tomcat for testing the application
- Used MVC Architectural Pattern with struts Framework including JSP, servlets, EJB, Form Bean and Action classes and used Spring ORM module for integration with Hibernate for persistence layer and Extensively used IBM WebSphere Integration Developer(WID) to implement SOA and Spring AOP in exception handling
- Spring Web Services, JAXB, and Hibernate to transform responses into SOAP, REST, & JSON and designed REST APIs that allow sophisticated, effective and low cost application integration and for scheduling jobs used Spring Batch.
- Developed UML using Rational Rose and used Eclipse as IDE for development and deployed application on WebLogic, JIRA for defect tracking and project management, Maven and Jenkins used for the automatic build process, GIT for code management, Tomcat for App hosting,Linux for the environment, SVN for version controlselenium for automated testing and junit for unit testing and SharePoint plugin for webpages for easy access of sharepoint. Jboss for Deployment, VMS tweaking for Jboss Performance increase
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Coding, and unit testing of the project.
- Proficient in writing java unit test cases using Junit, Mockito and configuring project dependencies using Maven
- Designed and configured server side J2EE components like JSP, Servlets, Java Beans, JNDI, JTS, Java Mail API, and XML.
- Created connections to database using Hibernate session Factory, using Hibernate APIs to retrieve and store data to the database with Hibernate transaction control.
- Involved in the development of Page Flows, Business Objects, Hibernate database mappings and POJOs. Used xml style syntax for defining object relational metadata. Application developed in MVC architecture using Struts, spring framework, Hibernate, EJB.
- Usedspring framework for building the application based on MVC design paradigm. Provided Integration for Spring MVC module.
- Worked extensively on the backend of the application with the database. Involved with various modules of Hibernates (ORM). Implemented OR mappings and HQL. Worked on Hibernate-Spring (ORM module) Integration. Implemented Struts as a web framework, spring as dependency injection framework and Hibernate as database ORM framework.
- In spring-hibernate.xml, defined Data Source, session factory, hibernate-template as bean. Made Spring find reference to Hibernate Template object, where it will see Session Factory Bean object, which gives access to the data source including database tables and POJO classes
- Used WSDL, XML SOAP for web services .Used SOAP UI tool for SOAP WS. Used spring batch for batch processing and RPC as different application integration styles in SOAP. Used XML RDF for describing resources on the web.
- Created maven archetypes for generating fully functional REST web services supporting both XML and JSON message transformation. Archetypes built on Spring 3.0 technology deployed on Linux
- Deployed the application on WebSphere and Tomcat Application Server and perform other administrative activities on WebLogic application server via Linux. Used build.xml for Apache ANT for automating build process
- Experience using Hibernate with spring framework and modeled server side components integrated with Hibernate. UsedHibernate Query language and the Hibernate Criteria Queries to do the database operations.
- Design and development of Web pages using HTML, JSF,CSS including Ajax controls and XML, Maven and Jenkins used for the automatic build process, GIT and SVN for code repositories and versioning
- Involved in writing the Properties, methods in the Class Modules and also consumed web services
- Conducted a POC about the Angular JS .Documented the performance matrix after implementing Angular JS.
Environment: Linux, Java, JDK, J2EE, JSP, JSF, PrimeFaces, Servlets, Struts, EJB's Tiles, JSTL, Hibernate, Maven, Websphere, Tomcat, Oracle, Web Services, SOAP, Agile, XML,XSLT, XSD, Log4j, HTML, CSS,SQL, JSON, Java Script, JQuery, Ajax, WebSphere, Jenkins, Linux, Unix Angular JS, Spring Batch,Design patterns, Oracle, My SQL, SVN, ANT, GIT
Confidential, Clearwater, FL
- Analyzed the requirements and provided inputs to the designer.
- Extensively used/modified JQuery to perform AJAX calls for creating interactive webpages on JSON response.
- Developed user specific Highlights(dashboard menu) section, Home page, Admin home page, user module (Modify/search users, create users screens with assigning various roles) using Spring MVC framework, Hibernate ORM Module, Spring Core Module, XML, JSP, JQuery, Ajax and XSLT and Involved in multi-tiered J2EE design utilizing MVC architecture (Struts Framework) and Hibernate.
- Implemented functionality using Servlet, JSP,JSF, HTML and Struts Framework, Hibernate, spring, Java Scripts and deployed in Web logic and used JSON for data storage and data transfer to the application
- Developed Scalable applications using Stateless session EJBs and used XML, WSDL, UDDI, SOAP Web Services for communicating data between different applications along with XML, XSLT, XSD, XQuery .
- Used Axis Web Services using SOAP to transfer the amount from an application that is remote and global to different financial institutions, used Java api, Mule for data exchange.
- Used Jboss Application server implementation and WebSphere, support, workload management and performance tuning including Web server setup configuration with Jboss App Server and Implemented plugins and patches for Jboss Application Server and tomcat server for app testing and Linux as environment
- Involved in designing the user interfaces using HTML, JSF, CSS, Ajax, JQuery AJAX and JSPs.
- Configured Hibernate, Spring and My Faces (JSF) to map the business objects to My SQL Database using XML configuration file
- Involved in writing shell script to export oracle table's data into flat files and performed unit testing using JUNIT and used Log4j for logging and automatic Spring Batch jobsVersion control through SVN and GIT and used Linux environment for the project
- Developed stored procedures and triggers using PL/SQL in order to calculate and update the tables to implement business logic and complex SQL queries for report generation.
Environment: Core Java, SQL, Oracle, WebSphere, Tomcat, Mule ESB,JSP, Servlets, Struts Framework, Oracle, UNIX Shell Scripts, JSF, XML, XSL, XSLT, Eclipse, HTML, CSS, Jquery, Ajax, JBOSS, Spring, Spring Batch, Hibernate, Jboss, EJB, PL/SQL, Web services, SOAP, UML, Java Script, JUnit, Maven, GIT, SVN, JAXP, Linux, RedHat, Maven
- Identified the Business requirements, prepared Detail Design document and got involved in preparing System Requirements for the project
- Extensively used MVC, Factory, Delegate and Singleton design patterns.
- Used serialize array function from JQuery to encode a set of form elements as an array of names and values.
- Used filtering mechanisms in JQuery like first(),last() and EQ() to narrow down the search for elements
- Used Spring Framework AOP Module to implement logging in the application to know the application status.
- Used Spring DAO Module along with Struts Framework to deal with Database.
- Developed, and debugged the servlets and EJB with WebSphere Application server. Developed the middle tier using EJBs, Java Servlets.
- Maintain high-quality of RESTful services and implemented REST web services using Spring MVC and Jersey
- MQ was used to provide a single unifying transport that reduces cost and maintenance efforts, including support for HTTP, REST and JMS.
- Used XML/XSLT for transforming common XML format and SAML for Single Sign-On. Designed configuration XML Schema for the application.
- Used XML Http Request Object to provide asynchronous communication as part of AJAX implementation.
- Designed and implemented Java Classes to use JAXP parser to create Java objects so as to be able to modify the data received in the response. Extensively used Web Services -WSDL and SOAP for acquiring data from third party API. WSDL was used for publishing Web Service interfaces.
- Build application layer and deployed in WebSphere and also created messaging service using WebSphere MQ
- Involved in consuming, producing SOAP based web services using JAX-WS and tested the web services with SOAPUI and used SOAP for Web Services by exchanging XML data between applications over HTTP.
- Loaded Data into Oracle Tables using SQL Loader and created a test database in MySQL and tested it using HTML, PHP and Wamp, Tomcat Web Server and Linux environment. Developed code ofSQL, PL/SQL, and Views using IBMDB2 for the database.
- Migrated SQL Server stored procedures to Hibernate along with database migration from SQL 2000 to SQL 2005
- Junit tests were written to test each module and wrote Ant Scripts to automate the build and deploy process and Version control through SVN, GITand dependencies through Maven
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes