- Over 8 years of experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in developing and designing user friendly, cross browser complaint web sites, and User Interface (UI) applications in various domains.
- Good experience working on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and in setting UI standards for enterprise/consumer applications and have knowledge on LESS and SASS.
- Extensive experience in IT Industry Developing, Testing, Integrating, Implementing the web based applications and UI applications.
- Extensive experience in JQuery, JQuery Plugins, AJAX, dynamic HTML, JSON, JS with Bootstrap and Node.Js.
- Experience in working with IDE’s like Eclipse, My Eclipse, Oracle JDeveloper, Web Sphere, Microsoft Visual Studio and Net Beans.
- Expertise in web-based GUIs development using Applets, Swings, JSP, HTML5, DHTML, CSS.
- Excellent experience in Restful Web services and Big Web service development and consumption using (JAX-RS and JAX-WS).
- Good Understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) Functions.
- Experience of responsive web design (RWD) using CSS3 media queries and using Bootstrap framework.
- Experience as User Interface/Front End Developer in developing web applications and client/server applications using HTML 4.01/5, CSS2/3, XHTML, XML, Bootstrap, Java Script, and JQuery, AngularJS, Ajax and JSON.
- Have sufficient knowledge on using Rest, Struts, spring and Hibernate.
- Experience in designing UI patterns and UI applications with the help of Adobe products like Adobe Dreamweaver CS3, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator CS3.
- Experience in using live HTTP address.Proficient with enterprise software, UI component architecture, app APIs and integration.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google chrome.
- Experience in writingSPA (Single Page Application) usingjQuery.
- Experience working on E-commerce applications, Internal Web applications.
- Good experience in coding and debugging application using debug tool, such asFirebug, IE TesterandChrome inspector.
- Used SVN, GIT for version control and clear Quest for bug fixing.
- Strong problem solving ability and analytical skills and able to integrate quickly into the team and work independently toward team goals. Good Experience working with High Traffic Websites.
XML Technologies: XML, JAXP (SAX, DOM), JAXB.
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat 5.0.25, HTTP Web Server, WEBSPHERE 7.0.
Database: MySQL, Oracle, MS-Access, SQL 2000/2005.
Operating Systems: Windows server 2003/2008/2008 R2, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP (Prof) and Win 7.
Methodologies: Agile and Waterfall.
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Firebug Lite, Google Chrome Web Debugger, IE developer Tools.
Domain: Ecommerce, Financial, Insurance, Media and Entertainment.
Languages: C, C++ and Java
Version Control: SVN, CVS, GIT-HUB, Clear Case, Clear Quest
IDE/Tools: Eclipse, Maven, WebStrom9, Rational rose, Sublime Text 2, NetBeans, Visual Studio, Dreamweaver
Others: MS Access, MS-Excel, MS InfoPath, Visio
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Java UI Developer
- Used Bootstrap library to quickly build project UI's and used AngularJS framework to associate HTML elements to models.
- Used Angular directives, working on attribute level, element level and class level directives.
- Enhanced user experience designing new web features using MVC framework like Backbone.js, and Node.js.
- Enhanced an existing Angular JS application to follow strict MVC pattern.
- Worked on highly advancedanduser interface design and development using AngularJS,Node JS,HTML5andCSS3.
- Developing Responsive Design UI, Single Page Applications and HTML Wireframes using HTML5 Grid Structures/Layouts, CSS3 Media Queries Ajax, Angular JS, and Bootstrap.
- Built Single Page Applications(SPA), Responsive Web Design (RWD) UI, andHTMLWireframes usingHTML5Grid Structures/Layouts, CSS3 Media Queries, Ajax,AngularJS,andBootstrap.
- Utilized modular structure within the AngularJS application in which different functionalities within the application were divided into different modules.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with RESTful Web APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON, XML and jQuery.
- Used Node JS to implement and deliver customer-facing solutions.
- Created dynamic web pages usingjQueryandHTML5features such asCanvas, Audio/Video, Local Storage, Article, and Navigation using withAngularJS Framework.
- Used AJAX & JSON communication for accessing RESTful web services data payload.
- Worked with GIT version control, vagrant environment using node.js, Gulpfor compiling, and the JIRA ticketing system.
- Designed table-less layouts using CSS and appropriate HTML tags as per W3C standards.
- Created optimized graphic websites and application interfaces using HTML and CSS.
- DevelopedthePresentation Layer usingJSP Technologies.
- Performed adequate unit testing and provide automated unit test cases.
- Handled all aspects of the web applications including maintaining, testing, debugging and deploying.
- Debug the application using Jira to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions using Firefox and IE Developer Tool bar for IE.
- Analyzing, Debugging and Fixing the Front End UI issues assigned through Jira bug tracking tools.
Confidential, Grand Prairie, TX
Java UI Developer
- Involved in Requirements and Analysis, understanding the requirements of the client and the flow of the application as well as the application Framework.
- Worked in Agile environment with active scrum participation.
- Use JS framework such as AngularJS (for data driven apps) and Backbone.js (for heavy DOM manipulation).
- Web application development using AngularJS with cutting edge HTML5 and CSS3.
- Built the project upon the Single Page Application (SPA) criteria.
- Worked through cross browser compatibility issues with layout and styles for all new CSS that was implemented.
- Used Bootstrap front-end framework for faster and easier web development.
- Used angular Get and Post services to consume RESTful web services and also implemented a callback function to handle the results.
- Used Eclipse IDE for designing, coding and developing applications.
- Deployed the application onApacheTomcat Server.
- Made changes to various CSS properties to enhance the UI as per client requirements.
- Built html templates for high traffic and complex data driven website.
- Tested cross browser functionality and fixed major layout bugs for supported browsers including IE6.
- Used Struts Tiles Framework for designing the layout of the application. Extensively used core java such as exceptions and collections.
- Integrated the front end UI to the back end using spring MVC framework.
- Developed the Hibernate for handling the database access.
- Used SOAP web services and deployed application on Apache Tom Cat server.
- Unit testing framework experience with jasmine.
- Debugged all look and feel issues in the target browsers, in conjunction with quality assurance.
Confidential, Mountain View, CA
Java UI Developer
- Leveraged onJQuery MVVM framework to create presentation layer.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like JQuery and Node.JS.
- CreatedCustom Filter, Custom DirectiveusingJQuery.
- Post Trade Web Application built usingHTML 5, Java Script, JQuery, JSON, AJAX.
- Developed wireframes and schematic designs for independent publishing house.
- Created the database tables to store the user's details.
- Developed the reports using MS SQL Server to view the user details. Wrote triggers to validate the users input.
- WritingcustomDirective,custom filtersusingJS.
- UsedJQuery for Model-View-View Model (MVVM) pattern.
- Developed non-functional HTML, CSS pages from the mock ups and involved in UI review with UI architect and Business Units.
- Wrote the procedures to improve the performance of the reports.
- Developed the user interface for registration using HTML, CSS, JQuery, and AJAX.
- Developed profile page options with JQuery, AJAX.
- Designed profile option bar with CSS, JQuery and HTML.
- Designed photo orientation positioning with CSS.
- Used Hibernate for Object Relation Database Mapping Java Classes and spring MVC framework to design entire business logic of the system.
- Configured and Coordinated in build, release and deploy process in Web Sphere App server using Ant scripts. Developed Rest and SOAP web services.
- Played a vital role in defining, implementing and enforcing quality practices in the team organization to ensure internal controls, quality and compliance policies and standards.
- Participated in Code review and Quality Assurance.
- Unit testing framework experience with karma.
- Used Firebug and developer toolbar for debugging and browser compatibility.
- Worked closely with product management teams to design solutions, produced navigation flows and prototypes.
- Integrated the Java code (API) in JSP pages.
- Used JQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the applications.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using jQuery framework.
- Used JQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree.
- Worked in Onsite - Offshore model.
- Written SQL Queries to interact with Oracle database.
- Used SVN for version control for defect tracking.
- Designed the user interface and navigation for the whole web application using XHTML, XML.
- Created cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts usingCSS margin, CSS padding, CSS table, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors in CSS andCSS3 Background, CSS positioning, CSS3 text, CSS3 border.
- Designed animated icons, vector images, banners, templates and presentations with the help of Macromedia Flash MX and Action Script 2.0.
- Created Silverlight applications for interactive, web-based data visualization using XAML in visual studio 2008.
- Created Test Plans for Unit Testing and System Testing and used SOAP UI for web services testing.
- Used Maven for build code.
- Drafted usability evaluation as needed in planning, preparation, and follow up so that, each design iteration was evaluated effectively, and at the correct time.
- Debugged the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Developed the user interface for registration using HTML 4, CSS, jQuery, AJAX.
- Developed profile page options with jQuery, AJAX.
- Designed profile option bar with CSS, jQuery and HTML.
- Designed photo orientation positioning with CSS.
- Developed validating fields using jQuery, AJAX and HTML.
- Extracted data in UI for different clients using JSON format.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes