- Over 7 years of experience with proven expertise in full application software life cycle development involving Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation of application software with emphasis on Object Oriented, J2EE and Client Server technologies.
- Experience in Developing Detail design document, Software requirement specification document, System architecture design development.
- Strong Analytical, Problem Solving, Debugging and Interpersonal skills with excellent understanding of system development metrics, techniques and tools
- Proficiency in the development of Web applications using MVC frameworks including Apache Struts and Spring
- Experienced in Object Relational Mapping (ORM) using Hibernate.
- Strong experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and publishing web services that include several components like SOAP, WSDL, XSD, UDDI, Axis2 and JAX - WS
- Extensively worked on Java/J2EE systems with different databases like Oracle, My SQL, NO SQL and DB2.
- Writing the PL/SQL, SQL and Stored Procedures.
- Experience using Hibernate for mapping Java classes with database and using Hibernate Query Language (HQL).
- Experience in creating build scripts using Ant & Maven.
- Capable of Unit testing Spring applications & Hibernate applications using JUnit.
- Deployment of Spring MVC and Struts2 MVC applications to Apache Tomcat, JBoss and WebSphere servers
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills along with ability to quickly adapt to new environments and learn new technologies.
Web Services: Axis, JAX-WS, WSDL, SOAP, JAX-RS, RESTFul
Application servers: Apache Tomcat, IBM Web Sphere 7 and 8.0 IBM Web Sphere Studio 5.x, BEA Web logic 9
Web servers: IBM HTTP Server, Apache HTTP Server
Applications Frameworks: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC
Databases: MySQL, DB2, SQL Server, Oracle 9i
IDEs: Eclipse, NetBeans, RAD 6.0, RAD, JBOSS
Tools: JUnit, Apache Ant, Maven, CVS, SUN, CLEAR CASE.
Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS (HTTP+SSL), TELNET, FTP and SOAP
Methodologies: Software Engineering (SDLC), OOAD and UML
Confidential, Fort Washington, PA
- Used Struts MVC framework to develop the Application Architecture.
- Developed the web presentation layer using JSP.
- Used tiles in Struts framework in the creation of front end GUI.
- Developed business components using Business Delegate pattern.
- Implemented Service Locator in the Business Delegate to look up the Business Components.
- Implemented DAO’s for data access using Hibernate.
- Consumed external Web services using Axis2. Data exchange was performed using SOAP.
- Designed and developed stored procedures.
- Used Junit for unit testing the application.
- Used CVS as source/version control.
- Used IBM Websphere and RAD as IDE for developing, deploying and testing the application.
- Also provided production support for other financial applications.
- Wrote Shell scripts for new batch jobs and modified some existing batch jobs.
- Defects were tracked, reviewed, analyzed and compared using HP quality center.
Confidential, Harrisburg, PA
- Extensively used XML in process details that are stored in the database and for later use.
- Developed the web layer using Spring MVC framework.
- Involved in creating project related documentations like requirements documents and traceability matrix documents.
- Implemented Vendor Management module.
- Involved in the database design and normalization.
- Developed DAO’s and Hibernate implementation Class for data access.
- Developed queries to fetch data from Oracle database.
- Used web services to communicate and integrate with other home grown applications.
Confidential, Barrington, IL
- Actively participated in different phases of the Software development Life Cycle (AGILE) and analyzed Use Case diagrams and Class diagrams based on requirement.
- Presentation Layer is created using JSP, HTML and Struts framework. iText API is used to generate PDF documents dynamically using XML and XSLT.
- Validated user data using Struts Action Forms and user request is processed using Action Classes.
- Written Hibernate mapping file for each Java Object and configured with respective table in Hibernate Configuration.
- Written HQL Queries to communicate with the Oracle Database.
- Implemented different Design patterns like DTO, DAO, and Service Locator Pattern, Singleton Pattern and MVC architectural design pattern.
- Developed DAO's (Data Access Objects) and performed O/R mapping using Hibernate to access the database.
- Implemented Log4j for logging, developed test cases using JUnit.
- Performed Unit, Integration testing, worked on clearing issues at the time production and application support, worked on the maintenance and deployments of the project with patches and performed documentation of project.
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
- Involved in handling the production issues.
- Used HP Quality Center for creating tickets for production issues.
- Interacted with level-1 and level-2 support teams for handling the production issues.
- Handled various change requests and performed impact analysis of new changes on the existing system.
- Developed and tested business objects using J2EE (Servlets, JSP, JDBC), WebSphere, XML.
- Created and updated deployment scripts using Ant
- Worked in a team of about 7 members.
Confidential, Rockford, IL
- Involved in various Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phases of the project.
- Generated Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams, and sequence diagrams using rational rose.
- Implemented the application using Jakarta Struts Framework which is based on Model view Controlled design patterns.
- Used the Struts Validation and tiles framework in the presentation layer.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSP Tag libraries and Struts Taglibraries to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Developed various EJB Components to fulfill the business functionality.
- Session Beans were developed to process the requests from the user.
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Used Spring MVC Framework for Dependency Injection and integrated it with the struts framework and hibernate.
- Used a WAP server for communications to the customer.
- Used web services - WSDL and Soap for getting Credit Card Information from third-party.
- Used JMSAPI for asynchronous communication by putting the messages in the message queue.
- Implemented various design patterns in the project such as business Delegate, session façade, data transfer object, data access object, and singleton.
- Designed various tables required for the project in Oracle9i database and used stored procedures and triggers in the application
- Performed unit testing using Joint framework and used Struts Test cases for testing Action Classes.
- Used AntScripts to build and deployed on WebSphere application server.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4J and fixed the problems.
- Developed the different components of application such as JSP, Servlets, and EJB using websphere studio application developer and used CVS for version control.
- Developed Use Case Diagrams, Object Diagrams and Class Diagrams in UML using Rational Rose
- As a team member involved in Development using JSP, Servlets and an internal tool called Content Management to organize the JSPs created.
- Provide a login screen for the employees with validation, added client side validations using java script and server side validation using Struts Validator Framework.
- Developed Add/Edit KYC Details, Enhanced KYC, Risk Score/EDD and Comments modules using J2EE architecture in Spring MVC Framework by implementing MVC model, which included invocation of Web Services/EJB for integration with external system.
- Used Rational Clear Case for version control and log4j for logging purposes.
- Designed WSDL's and elaborated type of definitions; schemas based on corporate standards, integration and security specifications
- Tracked errors or unexpected results/bugs with Bugzilla and coordinated with help desk staff.
- Maintained version control using VSS.
- Performed Unit Test using Junit, Integration Testing, and System Testing..
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes