- 6+ years of work experience as a Java/J2EE programmer, developing applications using Servlets, JSP, JSTL, RMI, EJB, Struts, spring, JSF, Java Beans, JDBC, JMS, Hibernate and MVC architecture.
- Extensive work experience through all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Expertise in J2EE Architecture, Java and J2EE Core Design Patterns, OOAD, Object Modelling with Use Cases, Sequence and Class Diagrams using UML with Rational Rose .
- Experience in designing application using HTML5, CSS3 and Jquery
- Extensive experience and actively involved in Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Coding and Code Reviews, Unit and Integration Testing.
- Extensive experience in using environment tools of Java including Eclipse, Net Beans, My Eclipse, RAD.
- Experience in Using Tools like MAVEN, ANT and log4j
- Expert level skills in designing and implementing web server solutions and deploying java application servers like Tomcat, JBoss, Web Sphere, Web logic on Windows& UNIX platform
- Extensive knowledge of Client - Server technology, web-based n-tier architecture, Database design and development of applications using J2EE Design Patterns like Singleton, Session Facade, Factory Pattern and Business Delegate
- Experience in SOAP Web Services (Restful, web services)
- Experience in using DB tools like ORACLE, SQL, MY SQL and DB2
- Good experience in writing complex SQL queries and PL/SQL blocks
- Very good understanding and working experience of Agile Scrum Process.
- Good Knowledge on SVN and CVS for version control.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and to work independently as well as in a team, experienced in interacting with Business/Technology groups.
- Versatile team player with good inter-personal communication skills and a quick learner
J2EE Technology: Java Beans, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, EJB, JNDI, JMS, RMI.
Architecture & Framework: Client-Server, MVC, J2EE, Struts, spring, Hibernate
IDE: Eclipse, RAD, UML, WSAD, Net Beans
Design Methodology: UML, fall, Perl, Agile
Language / Scripts: HTML, XML, XSLT, JSF, AJAX, Java Script, CSS, JQuery, YUI
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g, MS SQL, PL/SQL, My SQL
Design patterns: Business Delegate, Business Object, Value Object, Front Controller, Database Access Object, Factory, Singleton, Session Facade.
Operating Systems: Windows 9x/NT/XP/2003/VISTA/7/8, Linux, UNIX
Programming Language: Core Java APIs (I/O, Thread, Collection), C, C++
Query Languages: SQL, PL/SQL
Web Services: SOAP, WSDL, XML
Design & Control: UML, Rational Rose, CVS, Clear Case
Tools: BEA Web Logic 8.1, JBOSS, IBM Web sphere Application Server 6.1, Tomcat 6.0, JUnit 4.0, ANT, Log4j, Mercury Quality Centre, Rational Clear Quest. ANT, Maven, SVN, Toad
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Involved in SDLC Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application developed using AGILE methodology.
- Worked in designing of the Web framework using Struts as a MVC design paradigm.
- Used HTML, CSS, XHTML and DHTML in view pages for front-end.
- Extensively involved in developing Web interface using JSP, JSP Standard Tag Libraries (JSTL) using Struts Framework.
- Reviewing and analysing data model for developing the Presentation layer and Value Objects.
- Developed Controller using Action Servlet and Action mapping provided by Struts framework.
- Wrote Hibernate configuration and mappings xml files for database access.
- Implemented EJBs and Session beans in the Business logic.
- Used Java Server Faces (JSF) and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for designing the user interface.
- Extensively used JSF to perform various actions in the application.
- Developed various java objects (POJO) as part of persistence classes for Object Relation Mapping (ORM) with databases
- Developed SQL stored procedures and prepared statements for updating and accessing data from database.
- Performed unit testing of the application using JUnit.
- Used inter-thread communication to ease the implementation of powerful synchronization tools.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Identifying the design for the project as it has some major issues while considering the automation.
- Restructuring the design of the project and updated the design documents according to the working functionality.
- Involved in setting environments to the application that were being developed.
- Developed application using Core Java concepts.
- Program analysis and preparation of program specifications, observation logs, consolidation reports and recommendation reports.
- Compiling and running the software.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, Views and Indexes using TOAD database.
- Involved in constructing the EJBs for the project that were reused to apply for the other class files.
- Developing Web Services that included developing WSDL that included document/literal as well as literal styles, and SOAP Bindings.
- Used Webservices as middleware components for centralized data retrieval.
- Involved in Integration with Webservices.
- Integrated Spring and Axis injecting service layer classes into webservices classes.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture using Java/XML binding.
- Implemented design patterns for the objects that rendered in the EJBS.
- Extensively worked with Spring MVC Architecture and Spring ORM module.
- Integrated Hibernate with Spring framework.
- Developed business logic and presentation/controller phase.
- Handled Query Functionality in all the Modules.
- Wrote SQL queries and stored procedures for data manipulation with the Oracle database. Application used TOAD.
- Data Validations were performed by developing a java module to check the XSL, XML and XSD parsing were true.
Environment: JAVA 1.4/1.5/1.6, J2EE, Servlets, JDBC, XML, Web Services 5.1, JSP2.0, EJB3.0, HTML 5 & 4, Spring 2.5.6/3.0, Tomcat 5.0, Hibernate 3.2.6, XML, XSLT, Oracle9i/10g, SQL, PL/SQL, Eclipse IDE 3.7, Design Patterns.
Confidential, NYC, NY
- Involved right from requirement gathering till the deployment phase.
- Developed screens based on JQUERY to dynamically generate HTML and display the data to the client side. Extensively used JSP tag libraries.
- Developed the application using Eclipse IDE.
- Used Spring Security for Authentication and authorization extensively
- Designed and developed Application based on Spring MVC Framework using MVC design pattern.
- Used Spring Core for dependency injection/Inversion of control (IOC).
- Used Hibernate Framework for persistence onto oracle database.
- Written and debugged the ANT Scripts for building the entire web application.
- Used XML to transfer the application data between client and server.
- XSLT style sheets for the XML data transformations.
- Used JUnit to write repeatable tests mainly for unit testing.
- Participated in designing Web service framework in support of the product.
- Developed web services in Java and Experienced with SOAP, WSDL.
- Used Log4j extensively for logging Errors.
- Used MAVEN as build tool.
- Used Spring Batch for scheduling and maintenance of batch jobs.
- Deployed the application in various environments DEV, QA and also Production.
- Used the JDBC for data retrieval from the database for various inquiries.
- Performed purification of the application database entries using Oracle 10g.
- Used SVN as source control.
- Generated Entity classes and schema using them.
- Created Application Property Files and implemented internationalization.
- Involved in complete development of ‘Agile Development Methodology’ and tested the application in each iteration
- Wrote complex SQL and Hql queries to retrieve data from the Oracle database.
- Involved E2E Development by integrating Front End and Backend by Debugging.
- Involved in fixing System testing issues and UAT issues.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Involved in all phases of Agile Scrum Process like Stand up, Retrospective, Sprint Planning meetings.
- Analyzed business requirements and created technical solutions.
- Responsible for working on Creating XSL style sheets to generate complicated output XML based on user requirements from XML data.
- Used Maven for building the application, and completed testing by deploying on application server.
- Wrote unit test cases for Unit Level testing using JUnit, Easy Mock.
- Developed front end using Spring MVC, JSP, and JSTL.
- Worked on Maven to build the application and used JRebel for code integrations
- Used JUnit framework for unit testing of application and Log4j to capture the logs.
- Worked closely with QA, Business and Architects to solve various defects in quick and fast manner to meet deadlines.
- Involved in analysis, design, testing phases and responsible for documenting technical specifications
- Developed the application using Spring Framework that uses Model View Controller (MVC) architecture with JSP as the view.
- Worked on Hibernate and created mappings.
- Involved in development of middle layer business methods, which incorporated the core business functionality using Singleton Beans.
- Involved in Unit Testing, Integration Testing and UAT Testing.
- Deployed the application on the JBoss Application Server.
- Spring framework is used to implement Inversion of Control (IOC) and Aspect Oriented programming (AOP).
- Test cases have been written by using JUnit framework.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of messages.
- Accessed database using SQL Queries, PL/SQL scripts
- Worked with testing teams and resolved defects.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, HTML, XML, JBoss, jQuery, Java Script, Hibernate, Oracle, SQL, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring DAO, JMS, JPA, Web Services, SOA, Perforce, Eclipse, Maven, Unix, Linux, Agile Methodology.
- Played a key role in developing Use Case, Sequence and Class diagrams during design phase using Rational Rose.
- Created JSP pages for displaying account information, Loan applications, Loan fulfillments etc.
- Implemented several Custom Tags for JSP pages.
- Used Composite JSP pages using Struts tiles framework. This involved creating page templates.
- Played a key role in the design and development of application using J2EE technologies.
- Developed server components using EJB’s. As part of it, implemented Stateless session beans.
- Implemented Message Driven beans (MDB’s) for processing to messages coming from a mainframe system.
- Used DOM and SAX parsers with JAXP API.
- Implementing JUnit test cases to test Java classes.
- Utilized Rational Clear case for version control of the application. This involved creating development streams and defect streams.
- Utilized WSAD for developing the application.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes