- 8.3 years of IT experienceinanalysis, design, development and implementation of Core Java oriented enterprise - based application and Testing of web based, client server multi-tier applications with strong understanding ofJava and J2EEtechnologies.
- Extensive experience in Java/J2EE technologies including Spring, Hibernate, Servlets, JSP, JDBC.
- Strong experience in Software Development Methodology such asSDLC, Design, Implementationand Testing ofObject Orientedapplications, Web basedEnterprise Applications, Complex Client/Server applications.
- Hands on experience with Core Java with OOP, Multithreading, Exception Handling, File handling, IO, Generics, Data structures, Collections, Logging and Garbage Collection.
- Achieved SOA using web services technologies like SOAP (jax-ws), REST (jax-rs), UDD, WSDL.
- Experience in using different modules of the Spring Framework like Spring Core, Inversion of Control, Dependency Injection, Data Access, AOP, Transaction Management, Model-View- Controller modules.
- Managing Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure with automation and configuration management tools such as Chef, Puppet and Ansible
- Implemented various J2EE Design patterns like MVC, Factory, and Singleton.
- Experience using web applications servers like Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere.
- Strong Experience in RDBMS concepts, Oracle, MySQL, DB2 and SQL Server
- Expert in CoreJavawith in-depth knowledge of CoreJavaconcepts such asMultithreading, Synchronization, Collections and Event/Exception handling.
- Experienced in programming tools like ANT, Maven Build scripts and Log4j.
- Used JUnit for testing the application. Rectified performance bottlenecks and eliminated critical bugs.
- Designed test cases and performed extensive testing using TDD (Test Driven Development).
- Expertise in Hibernate framework and JPA specification for ORM. Expertise in developing data models using Hibernate Object relational mapping (ORM) frame work and also used Hibernate Annotations to reduce time at the configuration level
- Have good Work experience on databases like Oracle and MySQL.
- Experience in writing SQL queries. Worked with SQL to create tables, and views.
Java Technologies: JDK, J2EE, Servlets, JSP Tags, JSTL, JDBC.
Web Services: Restful (jax-rs), SOAP (jax-ws).
Frame Works: Hibernate 3.0, Spring 3.0.
Design Pattern: MVC, Factory, Singleton.
Databases: Oracle, MYSQL, SQL Server.
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat 8.0, Websphere
Testing, Logging Tools: Junit, Log4j.
Version Controls: SVN, CVS, Github, Clearcase
IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans, RAD, Intellij Idea
Building Tools: Ant, Maven.
Environment: Windows, Red Hat Linux, Unix
Confidential, Orlando, FL
- Design and develop the application using MVC and spring frameworks includingSpringBeans,SpringAOP andSpringBoot..
- Responsible for designing some of the framework components such as pagination and updates to the persistence mechanism.
- Implemented MVC architecture application using Spring and created Lambda function inAWSusing Spring Framework.
- Applied Spring Framework for transaction Management and Spring JDBC for building ORM and for AOP and Dependency Injection.
- Designed and developed Electronic filling Manager API usingSpringBoot.
- Used custom persistence mechanism to execute queries and JPA to create, retrieve, update and delete operations.
- Experience working with AWS for Storage & content delivery and Application deployment services.
- Make the application generic enough as to configure by individual superior courts and authorize the requests according to their own needs.
- Utilized prepared and callable statement parameterized queries to prevent SQL Injection.
- Used RESTFul WebServices for Data Exchange (send/receive appeal case information, filings, documents, etc.) with external agencies, such as DCA, Supreme Court, Attorney General, etc.
- Developed the Java beans (POJO) to represent the model classes and mapped them to the tables using the Hibernate Mapping files.
- Developed Database Access Objects (DAO) using the Spring Hibernate Support and using Hibernate Query Language (HQL).
- Developed test cases with input data injected through Dependency Injection to test various components developed.
- Implemented Business Logic using POJO’s and used WebSphere to deploy the applications.
- Used Value Objects generated from tables to map to their corresponding classes (ORM).
- Interact with the Project Manager to provide timeline for different phases in the projects and to interact with the client team to convey the progress.
- Implemented Singleton and MVC Design Patterns in developing the application.
- Involved in writing SQL queries using TOAD
- Involved in an Agile based approach with Scrum for UI Development.
- Followed Test Driven Development (TDD) during the entire development phase.
Confidential, Memphis, Tennessee
- Involved in complete project Life Cycle, i.e. Design, Analyzing, Implementation, unit Testing and UAT Testing support and Production Maintenance.
- Responsible for creating Use Case diagrams, Object Model diagrams, Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams and deployment diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Developed the presentation layer using HTML, DHTML, CSS, Java Script, Angular JS, JSPs and XML.
- Developed the application using Spring Web MVC architecture.
- Worked extensively on Spring IOC/ Dependency Injection (DI). Configured the crosscutting concerns like logging, security using Spring AOP.
- Developed Data Access Layer using Hibernate ORM framework.
- Have coded numerous DAO’s using Hibernate DAO Support, HQL and SQL as the query languages in Hibernate Mapping. Integrated the Spring and Hibernate framework.
- Extensive involvement in database schema design, development and coding.
- Tuned SQL Queries, created complex stored procedures, packages, functions, triggers, jobs.
- Implemented logic for performing the integrity checks for numerous source files in the Controller layer.
- Involved in Migrating an existing on-premises application toAWS.
- Experience in built web services using Spring, offering REST andAWS.
- Involved in the understanding and designing of the complex back-end framework.
- Created and consumed RESTful based WebServices.
- Designed and Developed exception-handling framework. Programmed many custom-made exception classes as and when required.
- Developed the J2EE components using RAD and used SVN for version control.
- Followed TDD and created numerous test cases for unit testing of the code using JUnit testing framework.
- Used Log4j to implement logging facilities and used Maven as a Project management tool.
- Configured and Deployed application on WebSphere Application Server.
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
- Developing use cases, class and sequence diagrams for ongoing business demands (Extensive usage of Rational Rose and Visio for analysis, design and reengineering).
- Designing with greater scalable and extensible capabilities with full of J2EE framework and J2EE N - Tier Clustered architecture.
- Involved in using all core Java Concepts into the application for the reusability of the code.
- Developed UI using Struts based on MVC design pattern.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSP Tag libraries, and Java Script to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Experience in using ExtJS for the presentation tier and developer the screens of the application.
- Designed and developed web based UI using JSP, Struts Taglibs and developed action classes to handle the user request.
- Implemented the Struts validation and Tiles Framework in the presentation layer.
- Application was developed by using several design patterns like business delegate, DAO (Data Access Object) pattern, front controller, Service Locator and Session Façade in the development process.
- Developed Server side components with coordination of Hibernate and spring using web established frame works.
- Usedmultithreadingin programming to improve overall performance.
- Developed the application using Spring Framework that implents MVC architecture.
- Used Dependency Injection feature of spring framework to inject dependency into objects and to wire objects of business classes.
- Designed and developed the Java-based Object Relational Hibernate persistence framework to persist the business data with database and J2EE based spring framework.
- Implemented SOA architecture with web services using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML.
- Communication with external systems using JMS messaging system through MQ Series.
- Involved in the development of Tables, Indexes, Stored procedures, Database Triggers and Functions.
- Written UNIX shell scripts for building, packaging and installing the application in the server.
- Used SOAP, Java Web Services for interacting with other clients.
- Used SVN as version control system for the source code and project documents.
- Given support for the application Stress test using load runner.
- Developed Maven scripts for various tasks to automate the build process and for the deployment of the application in JBoss 7 server.
- Developed JUnit tests and functional test cases for the services and documented the services developed.
Environment: Core Java 1.5, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Struts 1.x/2.0, Spring, Hibernate, RAD, Rational Rose, SVN, JBoss7.0, IBM MQ, JMS, UNIX/LINUX, UML, Ext JS, J2EE Design Patterns, XML, UNIX, Apache Axis, Maven, JUnit3.0, Oracle10g.
- Developed games such as Cricket, Trojan Rock, Get Away etc. using proprietary game engine in java and participated in software development lifecycle (i.e. requirement gathering, designing and implementation.)
- Worked on CoreJavaconcepts like JavaBeans,CollectionFrameworks and Multi-threading, EJB.
- Created/optimized memory efficient code using advanced programming knowledge to save memory.
- Interacted with the client and perform testing on targeted device.
- Tested completed game on emulator and on multiple set top box to verify the quality of the game.
- Created builds for J2ME & Android devices using Gameloft proprietary game engine designed in C++.
- Facilitated customization of Glive feature to get Gameloft related offers and videos from the web server.
- Perform testing on emulator as well as multiple android devices to verify the quality of final build.
- Implemented JSON and RESTful API Web Service calls for data validation, data parsing and server interactions.
- Designing, Enhancements, Bug-fixing, and Maintenance of the Application.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes