- 7+ years of experience in design and development of Web/Mobile Applications and Products.
- Experienced Mobile / Android Developer who designed and developed commercial grade consumer application for Android mobile devices with extensive user interface development.
- Experience in developing project scopes (budget, timelines and delivery dates), planning, development, testing, documentation, and delivering enterprise applications with sound knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Experience in Android UI toolkit (basic/picker/list views, adapters, dialogs, menus) and Layout Managers.
- Experience in Wireframe tools MockFlow, Framebox, Balsamiq Mockups, Axure, Visio, Fireworks and Photoshop.
- Experience in implementing cloud services, AWS and have proficient knowledge in Microsoft Azure.
- Good Knowledge in Curl, Ruby and Python Libraries and IOS SDK.
- Good knowledge and experience in Android wear API with Motorola 360 and LG G Watch.
- Proficient in Android application framework: Activities, Intents, Services, and Content Provider. Experienced with Android SDK tools: Debugger (DDMS), Device Manager (AVD).
- Experience in integrating Android application with open source APIs and frameworks like ZeroMQ, jeromq, Angular JS, three.js, Hammer.JS, node.js and knockout.js.
- Good knowledge in cross platform tools and frameworks Titanium Appcelerator, Phone Gap, Sencha and Apache Cordova.
- Experience in installing and maintaining Linux systems and running scripts.
- Android application framework: Activities, Intents, Services, Broadcast Receivers, Authentication, Camera API.
- Integration of the Android based mobile applications with RESTful web services and SOAP web Services.
- Experience in implementing native libraries in application by using Android NDK.
- Experience in incorporating native code in application using Java Native Interface (JNI).
- Analysis, Design, Development, Maintenance and Implementation experience of enterprise, web and client server applications using JAVA/J2EE technologies and Object oriented technology.
- Experience in developing server side code with good knowledge of enterprise and persistence design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Prototype, Business Delegate, Session Facade, Service Locator, DAO, ORM, MVC and IOC.
- Experience in developing applications using Waterfall, and Agile (Scrum).
- Experience in developing inter - operable Web Services and its related technologies like SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, XML related technologies/tools such as JAXB,JAXP, XSL, XQuery, XPath with good understanding of JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JAX-RPC inter-operable issues.
- Extensive working experience in RDBMS design and implementation in Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server 2005/2008.
- Experience in working with the version control (CVS, SVN); Bug tracking tools
- Well experienced in database development Stored procedures/packages, Functions, Table creation Scripts & database triggers.
- Extensive experience in developing unit testing frameworks using JUnit, DBUnit, JQuery, a Mock Object and Cactus based on test first or test driven methodology.
Languages: C, C++, Objective-C, Java 1.4/ 1.5/1.6, SQL, PL/SQLPHP.
JEE/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSF, JDBC, JSTL, JAXB, JAXP, JMSJAX-RPC, JAX- WS
Mobile Technology: Android SDK, Android NDK, Bluetooth, Phone gap.
Open Source Frameworks: Hibernate, Struts, ZeroMQ.
XML Technologies: SAX, DOM, STAX, Pull Parser, DTD, XSD, XMLXSLT, XPath
Databases: Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, MY SQL
Web Servers: Apache TOMCAT
Application Server: BEA s WebLogic and IBM s Web Sphere, JBoss
Versioning Software: SVN, CVS and GIT
Operating Systems: Windows 98/XP, Windows NT 4.0 and 2000, UNIXLinux.
Tools: ANT, JUnit, Cruise Control, Maven; Wireframe tools:
IDEs: Eclipse, Android Studio, IntelliJ, NetBeans
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr. Android Developer
- Involves a talent and development skills for software development on both mobile devices and wearables.
- Involved in Lead level decision making in regards to the project.
- As a team member, the senior software engineer focused on new experiences development on mobile and wear platform.
- Working in a scrum model where we discover, implement and validate software in rapid cycles.
- Research on various libraries, create prototypes and suggest best ways to implement most efficient graphs.
- Involved in providing guidance and support to the offshore teams.
- Used Android NDK to create the Library files to be used by services to access Native applications.
- Improved experience with mobile application development and design patterns by designing and implementing wellness graphs for the Moto Body.
- Implemented customized widgets and views as per the details to the wireframes provided.
- Implemented wellness graphs for heart activity, steps and calories using MPAndroidChart library and customizing the charts as per requirement.
- Involved in creating reusable components with Fragments, Utils and Java Classes for different resolution devices and different graphs.
- Created customized drawable assets for the widgets with drawable resource files in xml.
- Implemented the multithreading, network and databases in android to fetch and efficiently populate data in the form of graphs.
- Implemented the view pager with FragmentStatePagerAdapter and SimplePageListener for sliding effects of the charts.
- Implemented the communication between charts and implementing fragments for the gesture and motion events on the charts.
- Dynamic and real-time updates of data to chart and loading different views and types of chart loading and manipulating and updating the metadata or aggregate date of the charts in the fragments instantly.
- Customized axis to the charts with complex logics and algorithms in relation with graphs.
- Implemented android gesture listeners and touch events on the charts.
- Implemented efficient way of showing graph data in customized tooltips or marker views and interactions with chart by highlighting the value selected by user in the graphs.
- Implemented different customized graphs like bar graphs, line graphs and staked bar graphs.
- Implemented mobile design principles and Android UI best practices.
- Networking, multithreading, caching strategies, memory management and power management techniques specific to mobile devices.
- Used ADB tools and commands to run, debug and test the application and database.
- Efficiently used Gerrit, Git and resolved issues and CR’s in Jira with continues updates and reviews with continues testing of the application.
- Familiar with GIT, Gradle, Proguard, Jira, Gerrit.
Environment: Java, Android, Android Wear, Android Studio, Android NDK, MPAndroidChart Library, GIT, Gradle, Proguard, JIRA, Gerrit, Android SDK, ADB tools, MAC.
Confidential, Leavenworth, KS
- Participated in complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for proper analysis, development, testing, deployment and enhancement of the code.
- Mainly involved in the creation of the back end skeleton including integrating open source API framework ZeroMQ with current application.
- Used Balsamiq mockups, MS Visio, MockFlow and Fireworks for designing the wireframes of UI elements in the application.
- Implemented a prototype application in Motorola 360 and LG G watch using custom layouts for android wear, standard Android SDK and Android Wear Api.
- Create Maps that synchronizes with the Mission Command application on the server.
- Providing layers to the Maps by using Canvas and drawing in Android API.
- Implement list view for the contacts in the network
- Implemented Restful web service for loading contacts from server to local database, SQLite.
- Develop in call activity for audio calling that runs in background by creating a Service.
- Implement Symbol dropping, Moving and Removing on the Map Layers.
- Used projection to translate the geographic coordinates on the Map layers.
- Implement connection between peer to peer nodes using zyre and ZeroMQ framework.
- Used Android Junit extension to prepare test cases.
- Used Android SDK tools for building, debugging and testing the application.
- Tested application on different target devices and also debugged for issues using Android SDK tools like monkeyrunner, traceview and view hierarchy from DDMS for optimization purposes.
- Automation testing using automated functional UI test cases in uiautomator for UI Testing.
- Implemented chat in single-casting, multicasting and broadcasting.
- Installed and maintained Linux System (Ubuntu) and run Node.js script for full-duplex multicasting of the video communication over devices in the network.
- Implemented native code in C and C++ into the application for multicasting mode of video communications using of JNI and Android NDK.
- Used NDK Development tools like ndk-build compiling of native code and liblog for android logging.
- Implemented Bluetooth LE connections to the Bluetooth headsets with A2DP using the Bluetooth API of the Android.
- Implemented Multithreading and Handlers along with services to manage UDP connections with ZeroMQ framework.
- Implemented notifications, refresh nodes on network and frequent update conversation list using multithreading, handlers and broadcast receivers.
- Introduce audio communication as good as skype with ad-hoc connections between devices.
- Enable multicasting and broadcasting of audio using pub- sub proxy from ZeroMQ.
- Use Video and Audio tunneling concept to provide audio to the video in the network.
- Apply FFTW compression over the images frame for effective Video communication.
- Used version Controls SVN and GIT.
Environment: Java, Android, Eclipse, IntelliJ, Android Studio, Gradle, ZeroMQ, TortoiseSVN, GIT, uiautomator, monkeyrunner, zyre, Multi-thread, Android SDK, Android NDK, SQLite, JSON, RESTful Web Service, Maps and Location-based Services, Media Frameworks (Audio, Video and Camera).
Confidential, New York, NY
Senior Software Engineer
- Designed and Implemented Views and Layouts for User Interaction.
- Developed the UI layers for Activities and implemented Fragments within UI.
- Used Multi-threading to implement parallel processing.
- Worked in Agile environment and participate in different phases of the project cycle like design and development.
- REST web service interaction utilizing OAUTH authentication and JSON
- Extensively tested alpha releases with JUNIT 3 and Robotium.
- Worked closely with another mobile app developer, leading the other platform development.
- Used Android SDK 4.3 (Software Development Kit), Eclipse IDE (Integrated Development Environment), Dalvik Debug Monitor Server, Android Virtual Device, and Android Debug Bridge for development and debugging tool.
- Worked with Python, PHP, MSSQL, SQL, MyPhpAdmin, and SQLite.
- Use design pattern like singleton and adapter
- Use version control SVN and GIT.
Environment: Android SDK 4.3, Java 1.6, SQLite 3.0, Eclipse IDE 3.6, ADT Plugin, SVN, GIT, REST, Google Maps API.
Confidential, Atlanta, Georgia
- Working as Android Developer in the application
- Writing the code for different module which includes working with Navigation Drawer just like the app of Google Maps and also using Sliding Tab layout, the way Play Store app is using.
- Developing the layout, this will support all size screens.
- Providing multi language support.
- Memory management in the application.
- Removing all the warnings using Lint Analyzer.
- Writing Unit test cases using Robotium Framework.
- Data storage using Shared Ps.
- Worked on integrating application with the device Calendar for Reminders set by the user.
- Checking of ANR exception.
- Handling both Portrait and Landscape modes.
- Interpreted the wireframes and created layouts and functionality according to it.
- Fixed the bugs identified by the QA testing team.
- Worked in an Agile based environment and finished all the tasks assigned in each sprint.
- Tracked issues using JIRA.
- Participated in sprint planning meeting.
- Participated in daily scrum meeting to inform the progress made or any blockers faced.
- Worked with an offshore team and took part in meeting every day to keep track of different tasks or to add a new task for a story.
Environment: Google Android Studio, Android based mobile phones ranging from Android 2.3 to
Confidential, Albany, NY
- Converting data to facilitate communication between different interfaces exposed by different Components using XSLT transformations.
- Communicating with external systems using Web services (JAX-WS).
- Developed and maintain an MVC architecture with spring framework.
- Consuming services and exposing the XML response as Java objects using JAXB framework.
- Connecting to disparate systems using JMS (WebSphere) protocol to integrate different systems.
- Data transformation from one XML schema to another using XSLT.
- The front end is in JSP, Ajax, JSON, JQuery, Prototype ExtJs, DOJO, XML, and HTML and Oracle are used.
- Developed and implemented the MVC Architectural Pattern using Struts Framework including
- JSP, Servlets, EJB, Form Bean and Action classes.
- Mapping roles from LDAP by creating roles, users and user groups in life ray.
- Transforming the results into different formats with Struts display tags and free text.
- Splitting web application into a different port lets.
- Unit testing the applications using easy mock, JUnit
Environment: Java, XML, Spring Framework, XSLT, XPATH, JMS, JAXB, JAX-WS, Web services, RAD, WebSphere, Life ray, Hibernate 3.0, Struts 2.0.
- Developed and maintain an MVC architecture with spring framework.
- Involved in designing the user interfaces using JSP’s.
- Developed custom tags, JSTL to support custom User Interfaces.
- Creating of test cases for the Unit and Integration testing.
- Responsible for coordinating with testers during system testing.
- Defect fixing activity as part of system testing.
- Written test cases for unit testing the code using JUnit testing Framework.
- Extensively used the Java collection Framework classes for holding the application objects.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes