- 6+ Years of progressive experience in Object - Oriented Analysis and Design with experience in the full life cycle of the software development process including requirement gathering, design, development, testing, Implementation and maintenance in Java/JEE technology.
- Experience in design and development of Web Applications involving JEE technologies with Java, Servlets, JSP, XML, Hibernate ORM, Spring Application Framework, and Web Services.
- Very good understanding of Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Design Patterns, Frameworks and JEE architecture
- Restful web Services, in Java environment. Uses RESTful to handle user’s requests, pass the arguments to Java controllers by URL
- Java based script language Groovy, algorithm to analysis big data. (Xml, JSON format)
- Involved in collecting requirements from Business Users, Data Modeling, designing and developing tools using: JEE, Java, Servlets, JSP, XML, HTML, CSS, and JQuery and Java script.
- Used Hibernate or JDBC to connect to databases like Oracle, MYSQL and DB2 to store, delete, manipulate and retrieved data from them in many of my applications.
- Experienced with databases such as Oracle and MS SQL Server to manages tables, views, indexes, sequences, stored procedures, and packages
- Expertise in deploying application on servers like Apache Tomcat Web Server, Web logic Application Server, JBoss Application Server.
- Many of my java applications are successfully implemented and complied using IDE tools like Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA.
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal, strong architectural skills, hardworking and ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization such as technical, management and customers
Tools: & IDEs: Eclipse, Spring Source Tool Suite (STS), IntelliJ IDEA
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Web Services.
Frameworks: Spring2.5, 3.05, Hibernate, Spring MVCs
Databases: Oracle, MySQL
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat 6, 7
Operating Systems: Windows.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Analysis business requirement from client side, create designing documentations
- According to the designing documentations, generate XSD file - base schema of each form
- Create Java Form beans based on the XSD file, shred Xml files from schema
- Convert Xml files to java beans, create Java validator class for each field
- Spring MVC: create Spring controller for the Model and View, inject beans
- Create XSLT files to implement Printing function
- Sudo Linux cmd, patch files to dev server.
- Cooperate with teammates to accomplish releases
Environment: Java 1.6 & Eclipse Indigo, Spring MVC 3.0.5, Apache Tomcat 6.0, IE8.0, Firefox, Windows 7, Agile Methodology, MS Office Lync /outlook 2013, Version Manager, WinSCP, Putty
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
- Agile Methodology, communicate with the team leader, report daily block issue/done for today/ tomorrow’s plan.
- Use Groovy to develop several tools to implement requirement.
- Encode/Compress/Decompress/Decode xml and Json format.
- Read Xml file and use Xpath to get Confidential printer information.
- Verify Xml file is well-formed and is valid by loading Xsd schema.
- Require user’s dynamic cmdline input as arguments pass into the tool.
- Output includes: Standard output, Standard error, Xml format, Json format.
- Encode output to SHA1
- Java source code for Mongodb old generation
Environment: Groovy, Java 1.7 & Eclipse, Cmdline, XML file, Xpath, Json format, Windows 7, Agile Methodology, MS Office Lync /outlook 2013, MongoDb TortoiseSVN 1.8 & PuTTY
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
- Agile Methodology involved 2 Scrum meetings every day, one for onshore dev team in the US, another one for offshore dev team in China.
- Restful web Services, in Java environment. Uses Restful to handle user’s requests, pass the arguments to Java controllers by URL.
- Used JSP and XSLT (transferring XML) to write the core coding part of the web pages. CSS enhance the web pages.
- Transferred some C# code to Java code.
- A standard Spring MVC project, Apache Tomcat server dev environment.
- Used MySQL database to filter data from different tables, report in Excel.
- Did test cases by JUNIT. Including controller test, Google map test, xml data test etc.
- Used JDBC to filter valid image links from database.
- Used GIT and Soucetree.
Confidential, Bloomington, IL
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirements gathering, modeling, analysis, design and development.
- Used Rational Software Architect for Use Case diagrams, Activity flow diagrams, Class diagrams and Sequence Diagram in the design phase.
- Used jQuery extensively for performing client side validations and for enhancing the current functionality of the screens.
- Created necessary documentation using UML diagrams and text documents.
- Developed user interface using JSP, Custom Framework designed by Confidential, and Java Script to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Implemented Spring Web flow architecture using Spring 3.0 frameworks at presentation layer.
- Implemented Dependency Injection using concepts like Spring IOC (Inversion of control) container.
- Use Hibernate to make the relationship between application and database.
- Use JSF to design web application. Including DB connection, pom.xml file for Dependency Injection, java and xhtml File, MVC model.
- Involved in daily Scrum and Agile methodologies for design and development of the product.
- Applied Standard design patterns, such as DAO, Iterator, Singleton, and Factory for developing application modules.
- SOAP UI was used to test the Web Service application.
- Used SVN to maintain version control across common source code used by developers.
Environment: Eclipse Indigo, JSP, Ajax, Servlets, jQuery, Spring 3.0, Spring beans, SOAP UI, Spring Tool Suite 2.8.0 (STS), Subversion, WSDL, XML, Windows 7, Agile Methodology, MS Office, Tomcat Server, Rational Software Architect, Mega Advisor, Lotus notes, PMMT
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Sr. J2EE Developer
- Participate in project planning sessions with business analysts and team members to analyze business IT requirements and translated business requirements into working model.
- Responsibilities involved developing of Action Classes, Form Beans and JSPs.
- Developing of customized components based on Struts, Tiles, HTML and JS.
- Used CVS Version control tool in the application.
- Developed the database tier module for backend using Sybase.
- Used JAX-B for marshalling and Un-marshalling of to convert loans xml to loan Objects.
- Involved in writing Unit test cases, bug fixing.
- Created JUnit test cases using Easy Mock Objects.
- Used Log4j for logging errors.
- Used and modified build.xml files and enhanced the Ant Process.
- Implemented Business logic in the middle-tier using Java classes, Java beans.
- Written Stored Procedures and views extensively.
- Involved in developing front-end screens using JSP, Servlets and HTML
- Involved in implementing persistent data management using JDBC
- Involved in problem analysis and coding
- Design and coding of screens involving complex calculations on various data windows accessing different tables on the oracle database
- Developed screens for Patient Registration, Inventory of Medicines, Billing of Services and Asset Modules
- Wrote stored procedures, Database Triggers
- Involved in end user training
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes