- Java/J2EE Developer wif 7 years of Core Information Technology (IT) experience in analysis, design, development and implementation of Java, J2EE enterprise applications.
- Experience in designing, developing, and deploying JDBC, JSP, JSF, Struts, EJB, Java Beans, JDK, Servlets, JMS on windows and flavors of UNIX platforms.
- Good experience in implementing J2EE compliant applications using Struts framework, spring, MVC framework, Hibernate and Messaging Middleware using JMS and MQ.
- Exposure and noledge in designing and developing applications using UML wif Rational Rose.
- 5+ years of experience in developing enterprise applications using SDLC, Rational Unified Process.
- Proficient in handling & administering Web servers/application servers viz WebLogic 10.x/9.x/ 8.x, WebSphere Portal Server 5. x/6.x, WAS 5.x & 6.x, JBoss and Apache Tomcat.
- 5+ years of extensive experience in Internet Programming wif HTML, DHTML, JSON, Java Script, CSS, XML
- Excellent back - end programming skills using SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Oracle 10g/11g, IBM DB2 7.x/8.x
- Experience in developing the Web services using Apache Axis, SOAP and WSDL and messaging using JMS and MQ Series.
- Working noledge of Web2.0 (AJAX, JSON, JQuery)
- Developed, tested and deployed applications in Windows, UNIX and Linux environments
- Handled long running calls to XML web services and Sql Server stored procedures using multi threads
- Experience on Web-based environments wif thorough noledge of RDBMS concepts
- Used Maven, ANT, CVS and Log4j Extensively
- Comfortable in developing applications using editors like Eclipse, RAD.
- Good at Documenting and Understanding User requirements and System specifications
- Excellent communication skills, team playing spirit and strong analytical & problem solving abilities
Java Technologies: JAVA BEANS, JDBC, JMS, JPA, RMI
Web Technologies: Struts, Spring, Java Server Faces (JSF), Servlets, JSP, JSTL Facelets, SOAP, UDDI, Java Web Services, XML, XSLT, WSDL
Middleware: J2EE, EJB 1.1/2.0/3.0,JCAPS, IBM Web sphere MQ Series.
Application Servers: Web sphere Application Server, WebSphere Portal Server, Tomcat, JBOSS, and Oracle Web Logic Application Server.
Databases: Oracle 10g/11g, DB2, DB2 UDB, MS-SQL Server, Sybase.
Tools: /IDE: Eclipse, RAD 6.0/7.0, WSAD, JBuilder, JDeveloper, JHeadstart, Ant 1.6, Maven, NetBeans.
Design Patterns: Singleton, Business Delegate, Business Object, Service Locator, Data Access Objects, MVC, Façade, Factory.
Case Tools: Rational Rose, OOAD using UML, Clear Quest, and Microsoft Visio.
Version Control: VSS, PVCS, Clear Case, CVS, Dimensions.
OR Mapping: Hibernate
Confidential, Daytona Beach FL
- Gathered user requirements, analyzed and wrote functional and technical specifications
- Created Use Cases, Sequence, Object Model and Component UML diagrams using UML tool
- Employed Scrum concepts of Agile Development Methodology for software development.
- Used Spring framework on the server side for creating RESTFul services.
- Used Hibernate for Object Relational Mapping (ORM) and data persistence.
- Implemented business processes to develop email notification components using JMS API
- Wrote SQL queries and Stored Procedures to retrieve data from Oracle database
- Developed the application using Singleton, Business Delegate and Data Transfer Object (DTO) design patterns in the project.
- Used log4j for logging and CVS for version control.
- Configured and deployed web application in Weblogic Server.
- Developed custom reports using Crystal Reports and wrote test cases using JUNIT tool.
Confidential, Jeffersonville, IN
Sr. Java Developer
- Analysis, Design and Implementation/translation of Business User requirements.
- Responsible for system analysis, design and development using J2EE architecture.
- Actively participated in the daily SCRUM meetings to produce quality deliverables wifin time.
- Developed the application using Struts framework to model the MVC architecture along wif Tiles and Validation framework
- Configuring Web.xml, Struts-config.xml and Tiles-def.xml files and various Action classes for handling the client requests.
- Designed and developed user interfaces using JSP, which allows the users to enter data in search forms, login and so on.
- Developed Servlets, JSP pages wif custom tags, Java Beans and was involved in their integration into the system.
- Implemented SOA based services using different protocols to pass and get the information from other services.
- Generating stubs from the given WSDL by using Apache CXF.
- Building and parsing SOAP XML requests and responses like Availability, Low Fare Search, Seat Map and Booking to interact wif the GDS.
- Developed Restful Web Services using JAX-RS which were exposed to other applications.
- Used GSON for conversion of Object to JSON and JSON to Object in the process of developing REST web services.
- Used OAuth2.0 as authentication protocol in Restful web services implementation.
- Used CVS as integration and Version management tool and My Eclipse as IDE.
Environment: JDK, Java, J2EE, Struts, JSP, Java Script, Servlets, JDBC, XML,OAuth2.0, My Eclipse, MySQL, CVS, Maven, Tomcat, SOAP and Restful Web services, JSON, My Eclipse, XML SPY, Maven, JUnit4, CVS.
Confidential, Fremont, MI
- All the phases of the life cycle of the project from requirements gathering to quality assurance testing.
- Designed class and sequence diagrams using Microsoft Visio for all the use cases.
- Designed the application based on various J2EE design patterns including MVC (Model View Controller), Front Controller.
- Used spring framework to implement the MVC design pattern.
- Created and consumed RESTFul web services using Jersey (JAX-RS).
- Used Hibernate for Object Relational Mapping (ORM) and data persistence.
- Created ".FTL" and ".Text" files dat are invoked by java Data bean Classes to send them as attachments to Agents/Underwriters.
- Created JUnit test cases and created set up manuals and user guides.
- Created SQL scripts for the Postgre database. Worked on system Errors and fixed them accordingly as per the priority.
- Worked wif the Quality Assurance team in fixing the defects and updating the track worksheet in Jtracks.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Requirement gathering, Analysis and Design using OOA/UML.
- Created UML diagrams using Usecase, Class and Sequence Diagrams for the J2EE application modules.
- Implemented design patterns like Singleton, Session Façade, Factory, MVC, DAO etc.,
- Worked on Presentation layer used JSP, Servlets, Struts2 and Java Beans library.
- Extensively used Spring framework for Dependency Injection
- Interacted wif Developers to follow up on Defects and Issues.
- Used Test Director to track the defects and to close the defects.
- Implemented DAOs to communicate wif the Database by using hibernate.cfg.xml and .hbm wif POJO class.
- Configuring and deployments of WAR and JAR files for App Server.
- Writing build scripts using ANT.
- Worked on Bug fixing.
- Extensively used JQeury to build a feature rich UI and implement AJAX requests
- Responsible for Coding, Unit Testing and Functional Testing and Regression Testing of the systems.
Confidential, Belford, NJ
- Used Struts Tiles framework for the development user interface.
- OO Analysis and developed UML wif Rational Rose.
- Developed custom tags to add extra functionalities to JSP.
- Developed web-based UI using Struts Framework.
- Wrote network client classes to receive status reports and send commands, import/export configurations via Java Messaging Service (JMS)
- Designing the presentation tier using the Struts framework and Command pattern for the middle tier.
- Code development using EJB and Java Servlets
- Created dynamic web pages using JSP, static pages using HTML and developed business logic using EJB and Xml.
- Developed session bean and entity bean in business logic layer.
- Developed DTO to marshal and carry entity bean state.
- Developed utility classes to separate some underlying functions from business logic.
- Developed XML for configuration and data description.
- Used JMS to established message communication.
- Used SAX API for accessing XML documents and for notifying the application of a stream of parsing events.
- Deployed JAR, WAR and EAR on WebLogic application server
- Used Oracle 9i as back-end database.
- Modified SQL, stored procedure and functions for performance enhancement.
- Developed SQL queries wif JDBC API to create, retrieve and update data.
- Efficient Storage of XML in an LDAP Directory.
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design for the system from use case and requirement documents using UML, Rational Rose.
- Designing system architecture and identifying proper patterns and framework for the system.
- Participated in analysis activities, software design and design reviews wif Sun Microsystems.
- Communicated wif Business Owners to finalize Use Cases, Design documents and System Architecture documents.
- Design and development of web based application using JSF 1.2, hibernate and PL/SQL technologies.
- Configuring and deployments of WAR files for the App Server.
- Implemented DAOs to communicate wif the Database by using hibernate.cfg.xml and .hbm wif Java bean class.
- Doing unit testing once development is done.
- Resolved production issues and provided the production support while the application is in UAT/PROD.
- Configured and deployed web application in WebLogic Server.
- Led the team in team leader’s absence and report the status to client.
Environment: Java, JSF1.2, XML, SQL, PLSQL, JDBC, Oracle, UNIX, UML, Rational Rose, Oracle WebLogic server, Windows XP
- Developed web application using Struts Framework.
- Developed user interfaces using JSP, HTML and CSS.
- Used Eclipse as IDE tool to develop the application.
- Created Web.xml, Struts-config.xml, Validation.xml files to integrate all the components in the Struts framework.
- Worked heavily wif the Struts tags- used struts as the front controller to the web application.
- Implemented Struts Framework according to MVC design pattern.
- Implemented validation framework for creation of validation.xml and used validation-rules.xml
- Worked on bug fixing and enhancements on change requests.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes