- Software Engineer with Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science and 4 + years of JAVA experience including Spring and Hibernate JAVA frameworks.
- Experience with xmlbeans and Oracle. Team player with strong interpersonal skills. Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem - solving environment adding value by high motivation to achieve your goals and a passion for current technology.
Applications: Eclipse Source Control Svn Databases MySQL, Oracle
Operating Systems / SDKs: Java 1.6 + Mac\Linux\Windows Mozilla, IE,Chrome
Software Development: Agile principles JUnit Real - time machine control Visualization and graphics
Confidential, Greenville, SC
- Developing a working online game using advanced html 5 features and bleeding edge technology
- The development website for the game
Confidential, Greenville, SC
- Rapidly became expert on the extensive 3 year old code-base and 3-tier architecture which translates file formats
- Rapid in-house development of new software updates and modifications using JAVA to support existing legacy system and to provide newly created cases
- Supervised junior programmers and guided them with assigned development projects through providing one-to-one guidance in JAVA programming techniques.
- Built a gui tool using SWT that helped developers with their general workflow.
- Modified an existing legacy system to have a more modular and object oriented structure.
- Did a presentation on the modular system that I developed that helped the team refactor other codebases.
- Created an automatic scenario tester that used an excel spreadsheet and xml to verify requirements after every run.
- Was a part of the discussion of new ideas and used my experience in multiple teams to help keep out negative changes.
- Participated in the process of moving a system to using QA and well documented scenarios for requirements
- Created a solution that removed a system that was having issues due to the fact that it dynamically created jython code that was hitting method limits.
- Helped to keep on track the refactoring of a migration of a legacy system.
JAVA SYSTEMS ANALYST
- Collaborated in the in-house development of new software for dietitian needs
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes