- 5+ years of expertise in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Extensive experience in the design and implementation of Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Deployment and Devops processes for Agile projects
- Well versed with SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL as back - end Databases. Extensively used database tools like TOAD and SQL Developer.
- Strong Knowledge in Core JAVA, Multithreading and Advanced java Concepts .
- Hands on experience working with Web and Application Servers such as Apache, Tomcat, IBM WebSphere, JBOSS, BEA WebLogic.
- Extensive use of Version Controls like CVS, SVN and Google Code subversions.
- Experience in defining and designing the layers, components of the project using OOAD methodologies and standard J2EE patterns and guidelines.
- Expertise in working with spring, Struts, MyBatis, Ajax, SOAP and REST Web Services and JSON, Hibernate.
- Experience in using Maven and ANT for build automation.
- Expertise in designing and developing enterprise and web applications using java and J2EE technologies like Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JUNIT.
- Proficient in Web development technologies like HTML, Java Script, CSS, Bootstrap, XML and XSL/XSLT.
- Experience in creating PL/SQL functions, procedures and packages for web based applications.
- Experienced in performing Functional Testing, Backend Testing, Regression Testing, System Testing, Acceptance Testing and Integration Testing.
- Involved in writing JUnit test cases and System Test Cases.
- Adaptive to team environment and ability to learn and adapt quickly to the emerging new technologies
- Proven track record demonstrating innovative and unique designing skills, computer proficiency and ability to work in a stressful environment with projects and interaction with every team member.
- Have good working experience in Agile/Scrum methodologies, technical discussion with client andCommunication using scrum calls daily for project analysis specs and development aspects.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team and able to effectively communicate with customers, peers and management at all levels in and outside the organization.
Database Skills: Oracle, PL/SQL, SQL, Oracle 11g, MySQL, SQL Server 2008, SQL Developer, Toad, SQLite3, Microsoft Access
Java & J2EE Technologies: Java, JSP, JSF, JDBC, JNDI, Servlets, JQuery, Struts 1.3.0 Spring, Spring MVC, MyBatis
IDE's and Tools: HTML, XML, REST, Eclipse, CSS, XSL, AJAX 2.0, .Net, XSL, XHTML, Angular JS
Languages: VB, JAVA, SQL, Java Script, PL/SQL, C++,C#, UNIX
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8, MAC OS X, Linux
Confidential, St. Paul, MN
- Involved in requirements gathering, technical design and implementation and ensured successful Go Live of the BTDS application.
- Collaborated with team members in designing and developing the data model into the Oracle schema.
- Loaded mock data in to the created DB tables with QA’s help.
- Implemented SQL queries and PL/SQL stored procedures and functions for BTDS web applications
- Took team lead’s help in configuring the oracle data sources in to the WebLogic server and also in configuring the application xmls for MyBatis, Spring, Struts and the deployment descriptor.
- Designed and Developed the DAO layer components like mapping XMLs, CRUD method interfaces, etc. using MyBatis.
- Written test classes using JUnit to test the data coming into the DAO components.
- Involved in development of Service layer components such as service classes, interfaces, transactional annotations, etc. using Spring framework.
- Extended the already written JUnit test classes to test the data coming into the Spring components as well.
- Developed presentation tier components like Interceptors&Actions using Struts.
- Added validations to struts components.
- Wrote all other required presentation components like JSP’s, CSS, JS, etc.
- Handled all the application level logging using Log4j.
- Used CVS to maintaining the application components versions.
- Managed server Builds and Deployments on DEV & QA environments using Jenkins(ANT).
- Involved in Production support after Go Live of BTDS, fixed defects and updated in agile management software, Rally.
- Made use of the SharePoint portal in conjunction with Rally to view, modify and delete application related documents, business requirements, etc.
Environment: J2EE 1.6, Struts 2, JSP, CSS2, JQuery 1.9, JSON, AJAX, Spring 3, JUnit, Log4j, MyBatis 3, XML, Eclipse Juno, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle 10g, PL/SQL Developer 8, WebLogic 9, CVS, ANT, Jenkins, SharePoint, Rally.
Confidential, Warren, NJ
- Involved in design & development phases of Software Development Life Cycle for the project.
- Helped in developing a relational model so as to start development on database creation.
- Assisted in writing scripts for DDL & DML as per the developed relational model.
- Developed UI modules using HTML, CSS, JQuery, AJAX, JSON.
- Used AngularJS to develop the frontend for direct communication with RESTful web services and also to perform client side validations.
- Designed, developed & published RESTfulweb services to cater to the AngularJS Uri calls.
- Wrote services for all the required CRUD requests coming Jersey API.
- Wrote JUnit tests to test the written service methods in the web services.
- Made use of Mockito to generate stubbed objects for testing the services in conjunction with JUnit.
- Mapped the domain objects to relational db entities using Hibernate Annotations.
- Made use of HQL to generate all kinds of CRUD queries to hit the database.
- Handled all the application level logging using log4j.
- Used SVN to maintaining the application components versions.
- Configured JBoss EAP 6 server for local development including the JNDI names, Data sources, etc.
- Used JBoss Dev Studio for local development.
- Managed server Builds and Deployments on DEV & QA environments using Jenkins(ANT).
- Worked on Agile methodology with 2-week sprint lengths.
- Worked with BAs, QAs on a daily basis to better understand the requirements created in Service Now.
- Created wiki pages for all the units of design and development and maintained them in Documentum.
Environment: J2EE 1.6, AngularJS, HTML5, CSS3, JSON, AJAX, JQuery, RESTful Web-Services, Jersey, Hibernate 3, JUnit, Mockito, log4j, SVN, SQL, Oracle 10g, ANT, Jenkins, JBoss 6, JBoss Dev Studio, Service Now, Documentum.
Confidential, Hopewell, NJ
- Improved user satisfaction and adoption rates by designing, coding, debugging, documenting, maintaining and modifying a number of apps and programs for ATM and online banking.
- Participated in Hadoop training and development as part of a cross-training program.
- Built an end to end vertical slice for a JEE based billing application using popular frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, XHTML, Maven2, and Ajax by applying OO design concepts, JEE &GoF design patterns, and best practices.
- Integrated other sub-systems like loans application, equity markets online application system, and documentation system with the structured products application through JMS, Web Sphere MQ, SOAP based Web services, and XML.
- Designed the logical and physical data model, generated DDL scripts, and wrote DML scripts for Oracle 9i database.
- Developed REST services for mobile application like login, registration, transaction history, payment, and dispute and lost stolen.
- Led the migration of monthly statements from UNIX platform to MVC Web-based Windows application using Java, JSP, and Struts technology.
- Developed SQL statements to improve back-end communications.
- Created various PL/SQL functions, stored procedures and packages for back end transactions.
- Incorporated custom logging mechanism for tracing errors, resolving all issues and bugs before deploying the application in the WebSphere Server.
- Received praise from users, shareholders and analysts for developing a highly interactive and intuitive UI using JSP, AJAX, JSF and JQuery techniques.
- Created connections to database using Hibernate Session Factory, using Hibernate APIs to retrieve and store data to the database with Hibernate transaction control.
- Carried out bug fixing by rigorous testing using JUnit test cases. Worked parallel over releases to clean up code and make performance improvements to the application
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes