- Over 7 years of Software development experience with full project lifecycle development using Java and J2EE technologies,
- Strong Java/JEE application development background with experience in defining technical and functional specifications
- Experience in Design, Development and Implementation of multi - tier thin/thick client web based applications using Object Oriented Methodologies.
- Experience in developing web applications using Spring MVC, Struts MVC and JSF MVC Framework.
- Experience developing custom tags using JSP and has strong programming skills using Java1.7/1.6/1.5, Spring, Hibernate, JPA 2, JTA, JNDI, JSP, Servlets, JSTL and JDBC.
- Extensive experience in using various design patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Session Facade, DAO, DTO, and Business Delegate in the development of Multi-Tier distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Implemented SOA architecture with web services using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML.
- Extensive experience developing applications using Agile methodologies like Test Driven Development (TDD), SCRUM.
- Expertise in web application development using HTML, DHTML, CSS, Java Script, Jquery, EXTJS, and JSP.
- Strong Hands on Experience in configuring JMS Queues and Topics using IBM MQ Series and ActiveMQ
- Hands on experience with various Application Servers and Web Servers including Web Sphere, Web logic, JBoss, Tomcat server with wide variety of development tools like Eclipse, IBM RAD / RSA, Eclipse, My Eclipse and Net Beans.
- Proficient in RDBMS concepts and worked with MySQL 5.0, Sybase, Oracle 9i/10g and DB2.
- Proficient in writing java unit test cases using Junit and TestNG and configuring project dependencies using Maven.
- Proficient in SQL, PL/SQL developed Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions and Packages besides writing DDL, DML and Transaction queries with development tools like TOAD and Rapid SQL.
- Expertise knowledge in building applications using Rational Unified Process (RUP), UML and OOAD.
- Experienced in implementing EnterpriseApplications with full life cycle of software development.
- Experience in using Log4J, Version Control using SVN, TFS and CVS.
- Experience with unit testing using Junit and writing build scripts using ANT.
- Worked on different OS UNIX (Sun Solaris, AIX), Linux, Windows NT, Windows XP, Windows 2K.
- Good team player with ability to solve problems, organize and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
J2SE Technology: Multithreading, Reflections, Collections, Serialization, Networking, Beans
J2EE Technology: Servlets, JSP, Tag Libraries, JDBC, JNDI, JPA
Architecture & Framework: MVC, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, OSGI
Database: Oracle 10g, 11g, SQL server 2005/2008, MySQL
IDE: Eclipse, My Eclipse, NetBeans
Operating Systems: Windows 9x/NT/XP/2003/7/8, Linux, UNIX
Web/App Servers: WebLogic, WebSphere, Tomcat, JBoss, Apache
Query Languages: SQL, PL/SQL
Programming Language: C, C++, Java, J2EE
Script: PHP, Shell
Design patterns: MVC3, Business Delegate, Business Object, Value Object, Front Controller, Database Access Object, Factory, Singleton, Session Facade.
Tools: Maven, ANT, Log4J, JUnit, TOAD, SoapUI 4.0.5, Junit, Rational Rose, Visio
Confidential, Washington DC
Senior Java Developer
- Deploying the application to various testing environments and help testing teams.
- Utilized Multi-Threading for invoking the web service to pass data entered by the user to a back-end system.
- Developed custom Java script for rich user experience and supplemented it with custom style sheets.
- Consuming the WebServices for getting data from external systems for use on the ITAS better User Interface. Experiences with Rally.
- Proficient in using Spring Framework using AOP and core JAVA modification with MVC architecture.
- Worked with Workbrain(J2EE product) for the workforce management in project implementation.
- Exhibited fast learning curve in the time and attendance business process and the underlying technology components. Commonly used many Swing components.
- Learnt and Understood the Workbrain Tool for the Timesheet and Attendance System.
- Implemented the ITAS system for the Paris business users and later implemented on development for the London business users.
- Product uses a SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) with a Java/JEE back-end and a /ExtJS front end Communication between the browser (desktop and mobile) and the back-end uses XML and JSON.
- Created the workflow diagram for the Employee Shift trade and Shift swap business processes.
- Developed the Employee Shift trade and Swap process using the Java/J2EE and JSP technologies, based on the specific country’s labor laws.
- Build and deploy JAX-WS web services with Java.
- Worked on XML parsing using the SAX and DOM parsers for better connectivity of JVM with the server. Agile and test-driven development experience.
- Creating and Consuming Restful WebServices for International Time and Attendance System.
- Application uses GWT (Google Web Toolkit), MVP4G (Model View Presenter for GWT) for the UI.
- Developed ANT script for creating the EAR file to be deployed in the WebSphere server.
- Involved with Development team’s UML design like Class, Object and Sequence diagrams.
- Worked with globally distributed stakeholders to gather their country labor laws to build their pay rules and their entitlements.
- Used JAVA Script and HTML to maintaining a better coding environment for future company employees.
Confidential, Hagerstown, MD
- Involved in requirement analysis, functional specifications and design.
- Involved in client side scripting and server side scripting.
- Involved in the JDBC, Servlets and JSP technologies to write the UI and the business classes.
- User interface is decoupled using Spring MVC architecture with Struts implemented already as the frontend.
- Worked on the struts action classes and action mapping rules in Struts-config.xml as required by the architecture.
- Involved in migrating CTC to Spring framework to enable loose coupling at the front-end.
- Modified the Controllers and Services classes so as to support the introduction of Spring framework.
- Involved in developing DAOs to connect to backend Database to implement the business logic.
- Used Hibernate to map the database tables using hbm.xml files.
- Used the JExcel API for the reading the excel data’s.
- Involved in server side validations using AJAX and RichFaces.
- Deployed on BEA Weblogic application server and used CVS for version control.
- Involved in writing Jakarta ANT 1.6 build scripts for building and deploying.
- Log4j is used for logging different types of messages to write on to the proprietary log model.
- Wrote some XSLT transformations for help in converting XML into HTML.
Confidential, Bartlesville, OK.
- Identifying the technical areas that contributed to the issues and documenting them.
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the Application.
- Responsible for writing detailed design specification document and implementing all business rules as per Design document.
- Wrote ANT Build for the Cruise Build Platform.
- Authorization process from credit card company was Accomplished through Multi-Threading.
- Wrote JUnit Test Cases.
- Consumed WebServices, used Apache Axis for WSDL2Java.
- Used JMESA, JSP, and HTML for View developments.
- Worked on Database batch updates, commits and roll back.
- Design Patterns like Façade, Singleton and Factory Pattern were used.
- Implemented the required functionality using Hibernate for persistence & spring framework.
- Developed DAOs (Data Access Object) using Hibernate as ORM to interact with DBMS-Oracle 10g.
- Developed SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Views.
- Auto Involved in database modeling to identify requisites of the project.
- Created logger module to record incidents of data being corrupt or lost.
- Retrieved lost data and converted it into readable format.
- Developed application in SVN version control.
- Used Spring MVC for Model View Controller Framework.
- Used Hibernate for ORM Mapping.
- Achieved Dependency Injection using Spring Framework.
Environment: Java 5, JSP, JMESA, ANT, CRUISE BUILD, spring, Hibernate, Weblogic Server 9.0.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes