- 8+ years of experience with proven expertise in system development activities including requirement analysis, design, implementation and testing with emphasis on Object Oriented, J2EE and Client Server technologies.
- Excellent Expertise in all phases of Software Life Cycle for Developing, maintaining and supporting the Java, J2EE applications.
- Experienced in developingUMLdiagramslike use cases, class diagrams and sequence diagrams usingRational RoseandMS Visio tool.
- Expert level skills in Java, EJB, JSP, Tag Libraries, Servlets, JDBC, JNDI, Struts, Springs, Hibernate, WebServices, RMI, XML, Java Script, XHTML, HTML, DHTML, AngularJs, Jquery and Bootstrap.
- Extensive working experience in Server side Java using Servlets, Springs, struts, WebServices and EJB.
- Served as Java Consultant for Web Sphere and Product based solutions, responsible for full life cycle Java Development within J2EE Applications using Servlets, Java Server Pages (JSP), JavaBeans, and JDBC Data Access Objects (DAO).
- Strong experience in using Design patterns such as Business Delegate, Data Transfer Object, DAO, Session Façade, Factory Methods, Service Locator and MVC.
- Experience developing applications using Model View Controller Framework.
- Experienced in Web/application servers such as WebSphere, Weblogic, Jboss, Glassfish and Apache Tomcat.
- Extensive implementation experience in Web Service architecture.
- Experience in Web Development and Component Based Application Deployment.
- Experienced in developing Service Oriented Architecture using Web Services, Axis 2.0 / JAXB 2.0 and JMS.
- Good Working experience in Unit Testing using JUnit and Version control using VSS, CVS.
- Worked on different platforms like Windows 2003 Server, Windows 2000 Professional, Windows XP, Windows 98/2000, UNIX and LINUX.
- Extensive knowledge on application design using Android SDK.
- Extensive knowledge on application design using Liferay portal server.
- Good knowledge on Web Focus Reporting Server.
- Experience in working with Relational Database (RDBMS) concepts, database designing, Normalization, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers and extensively worked with SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL.
- Experience in using Open Source frameworks like JUnit, Log4J and ANT.
- Flexible and easy adaptation to all kinds of work environment with good team/independent management for best quality end results.
Programming Languages: JDK 1.2,1.3,1.4,1.5,1.6, C, C++
Server Scripting: JSP1.2,2.1, JSTL
Platforms: Windows (7, Vista, XP, 2000, 98, NT), Red Hat Linux
Version Control: Rational Clearcase, Tortoise SVN, CVS,SCM
Databases: SQL Server 2005, 2008, Oracle 9i, MySQL 4.1, 5.0, DB2.
Database Tools: Toad for SQL Server, Toad for Oracle, Toad for MySQL, DB2Connect
ORM Frameworks: Hibernate 3.0,3, IBatis.
J2EE MVC Frameworks: Struts 1.2, JSF 1.2, Spring 2.5 MVC, Spring IoC/DI
IDEs: Eclipse, JBuilder 2005,2006,iRAD, NetBeans
Webservice Specifications: JAX - RPC, JAX-WS, JAX-RS(Restful), WS-I Basic Profile, ESB
Webservice Implementations: Axis 2.0, JWSDP
Middleware Technologies: EJB 3.0, JNDI
Design Patterns: Session Façade, Business Delegate, Front Controller, Service Locator, Singleton, Observer, DTO, DAO, MVC, Iterator, Factory, Abstract Factory
UML Tools: MS Visio, Rational Enterprise
HTML Editors: MS Frontpage 2003, Adobe Dreamweaver MX CS4
Batch Scripting: ANT,MAVEN
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Test Driven
Messaging Technologies: JMS, MDB
Transaction Control: JTA, Hibernate Transactions
XML Tools: Altova XML Spy, Edit Plus
Loggers: Log4J, SLF4J
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
Confidential, Atlanta GA
- Responsible for gathering business requirements, review the requirements and converting them to detailed design documents and clarification documents.
- Used Agile Methodology for the entire module.
- Worked with database development team and with DBA team to design the data model, tables, partition tables etc.
- Worked with Web Sphere consultants to design JNDI connection and connection pool.
- Developed Business logic with Spring MVC frame work and mapping using Hibernate frame work.
- Used dynatree Jquery plug-in for the tree construction.
- Used gson to make the data as JSON which is mainly used by the dynatree plug-in to construct the tree.
- Responsible for developing DAO layer using Spring MVC and configuration XML’s for Hibernate and to also manage CRUD operations (insert, update, and delete).
- Developed several filters for user authentication and user authorization by using Servlets API.
- Developed the Hierarchy to support Internationalization to support for the different customers in different countries.
- Created JUnit test cases, and Development of JUnit classes.
- Configured log4j to enable/disable logging in application.
- Developed ANT script to build .war and .ear files for the application.
- Responsible to check in or check out the developed code using SCM work bench.
- Responsible to handle any deployment issues with build release team at the time of deployment.
- Involved in Code Reviews of other modules, documents, test cases.
- Used JProfiler to identify memory leaks in the application.
- Responsible to design Technical design documents.
- Responsible in coordination with offshore team, attending daily and weekly scrum meetings to update the work status, issues clarifications etc
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
Confidential, San Antonio TX
- Used Spring MVC to decouple business logic and view components.
- Developed the Business Logic using Plain Old Java Objects (POJOs)
- Developed Graphical User Interfaces using HTML and JSP’s for user interaction
- Developed a Message Driven Bean that uses JMS to manage backend transactions and approval for user loan applications.
- Created set of classes using DAO pattern to decouple the business logic and data.
- Implemented Hibernate in the data access object layer to access and update information in the Oracle10g Database
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Multi Threading, Exception Handling, Collection APIs to implement various features and enhancements.
- Wrote test cases in JUnit for unit testing of classes.
- Interfaced with the Oracle 10g back-end database using Hibernate Framework and XML config files.
- Consumed Web Services for transferring data between different applications.
- Involved in coding, maintaining, and administering Servlets, and JSP components to be deployed on a Weblogic Application server and Apache Tomcat 6.0 application servers.
- Wrote PL/SQL queries, stored procedures, and triggers to perform back-end database operations.
- Built scripts using Ant to build the J2EE application.
- Used Eclipse3.0 IDE for developing code modules in the development environment
- Performed connectivity with Oracle database using JDBC.
- Implemented the logging mechanism using Log4j framework
- Used SVN version control to track and maintain the different version of the application.
Senior J2EE Developer
Confidential, Dallas TX
- The entire application was developed in J2EE using an MVC based architecture.
- Used the Struts1.3 framework and Standard Tag Libraries and various custom in-house custom tag libraries for the presentation layer.
- Used Core Spring for setter dependency injections.
- Developed the business logic using stateful session beans, EJB 2.0.
- Used an Message Driven Bean (MDB) for supporting user subscriptions and notification features.
- Consumed a Web service for exchange rate calculation.
- Used Apache Tomcat as the application server for deployment.
- Wrote prepared statements and called stored Procedures using callable statements in MySql.
- Used Data Access Object (DAO) pattern to introduce an abstraction layer between the business logic tier and the persistent storage tier
- Used Hibernate for Database Persistence.
- Implemented PL/SQL queries and used Oracle stored procedures, and built-in functions to retrieve and update data from the databases.
- Deployed applications on WebSphere Application server 6.0
- Used Web services for transmission of large blocks of XML data over HTTP.
- Used Collections extensively to store, retrieve and manipulate objects in the business logic layer.
- Created use cases, class diagrams, activity diagrams and collaboration diagrams.
- Involved in unit testing using JUnit, system testing and creation of various test scripts.
- Wrote test cases which adhere to a Test Driven Development (TDD) pattern.
- Built scripts using ANT that compiles the code, pre-compiles the JSPs, built an EAR file and deployed the application on the application server.
- Used CVS as a version control system, an important component of Source Configuration Management (SCM).
- Used Log4J for logging.
Environment: Java/J2EE 1.5, JSP, Servlets, Struts1.3, Web Services, Hibernate, MySql, Oracle 10g, JDBC, XML, XSLT, EJB 2.0, PL/SQL, SQL, Unix, CSS, Eclipse, NetBeans5.5, UML, HTML, JNDI, JDBC, Apache Ant, WebSphere Application server 6.0/5.0, Junit, Log4J, CVS.
- Involved in developing Servlets and business classes.
- Responsible in designing the application using MVC architecture.
- Responsible for writing SAX and DOM Parsers for every request and XML builders for every response.
- As many applications connect to this module, I was responsible to maintain the memory and CPU footprint to minimal level.
- Responsible in creating and maintain JDBC connections, and defining JNDI names to access Database.
- Responsible in developing database tables, stored procedures, and writing effecting queries to insert and fetch the Errors and Audit trails.
- Was responsible for configuration and usage of Log4j APIs for logging in development and production environments.
- Was responsible to maintain different logging configuration files for Development, Quality, and production system.
- Involved in design reviews and code reviews for various modules.
- Documenting API, Operation Guides for the various tools developed.
Environment: J2EE ( Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JNDI, XML, XSLT), Ant, Web logic Application Server, PL/SQL, Oracle, Visual Source Safe, Eclipse IDE, JProfiler, Load Runner.
- Involved in the elaboration, construction and transition phases of the Rational Unified Process.
- Designed and developed necessary UML Diagrams like Use Case, Class, Sequence, State and Activity diagrams using IBM Rational Rose.
- Used IBM Rational Application Developer (RAD) for development.
- Extensively applied various design patterns such as MVC-2, Front Controller, Factory, Singleton, Business Delegate, Session Façade, Service Locator, DAO etc. throughout the application for a clear and manageable distribution of roles.
- Implemented the project as a multi-tier application using Jakarta Struts Framework along with JSP for the presentation tier.
- Used the Struts Validation Framework for validation and Struts Tiles Framework for reusable presentation components at the presentation tier.
- Developed various Action Classes that route requests to appropriate handlers.
- Used JMS(MQSeries) for reliable and asynchronous messaging the different components.
- Wrote Stored Procedures and complicated queries for IBM DB2
- Designed and used JUnit test cases during the development phase.
- Extensively used log4j for logging throughout the application.
- Used CVS for efficiently managing the source code versions with the development team.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes