- Around 7+ years of experience in Designing and Developing client/server and web based applications using J2EE technologies, Object - Oriented and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) concepts.
- Extensive experience in using different applications development frameworks based on ORM/JPA, MVC, IOC, AOP like Hibernate, myBatis, Struts, and spring for developing integrated applications and different light weight business components.
- Experience developing service components using EJB, Active MQ (JMS), JDBC, and Web Services based on JAX-WS, JAX-RPC etc.
- Experience in developing persistence components using JDBC, DAO, and JPA. Experience in Developing Web Interface using Servlets, JSP, JSTL and Custom Tag Libraries.
- Good Knowledge in using Angular JS for developing animated web applications.
- Experience developing Message driven beans, Stateless session beans, singleton objects and publishing and exposing these services as Web Services.
- Good knowledge and working experience in XML related technologies like XSLT, FOP, XSL, XPath and JAXP (SAX, DOM), JAXB parsers for parsing xml in to java object.
- Experience in using Java, JEE, J2EE design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, MVC, Front Controller, Business Delegate, Service Locater, Session Façade, Transfer Object and DAO for reusing most effective and efficient strategies.
- Good knowledge and Working experience in using JMS provider IBM MQ Series and sound knowledge in developing Asynchronous Modules build on top of Message Driven Beans (MDB), JMS API.
- Expertise in using IDE like WebSphere (WSAD), Eclipse, NetBeans, WebLogic Workshop.
- Good knowledge and working experience in using ANT and Maven build tools in building and deploying the application in web/App servers.
- Expertise in publishing and consuming JAX-RPC, JAX-WS web services based on SOAP, JAXB, JAXP, JAX-RPC, XML/XSLT, FOP and WSDL
- Extensive experience in writing SQL quires for Oracle, Hadoop, DB2 databases using SQLPLUS. Hands on experience in working with oracle (9i/10g/11g), DB2,NoSQL, MySQL and knowledge on SQL Server.
- Good knowledge and hands on experience in using version control tools like Clear Case, SVN and CVS.
- Good Knowledge in Unit testing development and development methodologies like Test First and Test Driven development using JUnit3/4, custom assertion development. Working on integration test using Mock Interfaces and using these tests in continuous integration and performance profiling.
- Extensive experience in using SQL and PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers.
- Ability to work independently and in a group with effective communication and quantitative skills. Energetic, Inquisitive, Quick learner, A good Team Player and committed towards the goal.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, UML,XML, Perl, SQL/PLSQL.
JEE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, EJB, Java Beans, JDBC 2.1/3.0, JMS, MDB, JNDI, RMI, Java Mail, Apache POI.
JEE Frameworks/Services: Spring, Struts, JSF,MVC architecture, JUnit, Hibernate, myBatis, Spring Integration(JMS and MQ), Selenium, Apache, LOG4J
Web/Application Server: Apache Tomcat, BEA WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss,OC4J
Database: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, DB2, SQL Server,MongoDB, MySQL.
IDEs: Eclipse, Net Beans, Spring STS, IBM RAD, JDeveloper, Rational Rose, IntelliJ
Operating Systems: Windows 9x/2000/XP/7/NT, MAC OS, LINUX, UNIX.
Other Tools &packages: CVS, SVN, Clear Case, Maven, ANT, Serena, SSH Client, Toad 10.xMS SQL, Server 2008 R2, Oracle SQL Developer 3.x, Microsoft TFS 2008, WIN SCP 5.x, Dreamweaver CC, Jexplorer, Bugzilla, JIRA
Modeling Tools: IBM Rational Rose, Visio, StarUML, MS Office 2003/2007/2010
Design Methodologies: Agile, RUP, Waterfall model, DAO, SDLC, UML, J2EE Design Patterns
Confidential, Webster, MA
Sr. J2EE Developer
- Designed Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams and Object Diagrams, using Enterprise Architect to model the detail design of the application.
- Application was based on MVC architecture with Struts 1.1 for UI controller and EJB 2.0 in business layer.
- Extensively worked on Servlets, JSPs, Struts and Tiles, JSTL, JSP custom tags.
- Used WSAD 5.1.2 IDE for application development.
- Used Spring framework for dependency injection.
- Persistence layer was implemented using EH cache, Gemfire in Hibernate 2.0 Framework which interacts with the UDB DB2 database. Experience with myBatis ORM framework
- Used IBM Web Sphere Application Server 5.1 and TOMCAT for deploying applications.
- Used XSLT, FOP, JaxB for binding XML to Java. Used SAX and DOM parsers to parse xml data. Used Xpath to parse XML documents.
- Used ANT as build-tool for building J2EE applications.
- Experience with MongoDB and Java Reflection
- Implementation of Active MQ (JMS) between workflow module and backend Message forwarding Engine.
- Used MAVEN in each project to automate the builds and managing project.
- Used JUnit, JIRA, EasyMock Testing Framework for performing Unit testing.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Worked on monitoring production logs and fixing runtime exceptions related to the errors.
- Participated in SCRUM software development process for agile software development.
- Participated in requirements gathering and analysis with business analysts’ team.
- Experience implementing complex algorithms using C and C++
- Experience with Version Control Systems like Git
- Participated in team meetings with testing team to discuss the defects entered in track record.
Environment: WSAD 5.1.2, Java7.0/J2EE, IBM Web Sphere Application Server 5.1, Java 5, UML, struts 1.2.4, Hibernate 3.0, myBatis, Springs 1.02, JSP 2.0, XSLT, FOP, XML, Tomcat, Active MQ, REST Web Services, SOAP, Git, WSDL, JMS, JNDI, Java Script MVDC, POJO, Servlet 2.1, JUnit, JIRA, Prototype, Maven, CVS.
- Involved in various Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phases of the project which was modeled using Rational Unified Process (RUP).
- Generated Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams, and Sequence Diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Implemented the application using Jakarta Struts Framework which is based on Model View Controller design pattern.
- Implemented UI components like Font Chooser, Color Chooser etc. using SWINGS.
- Used the Struts Validation and Tiles Framework in the presentation layer.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSP Tag libraries and Struts Tag Libraries to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Implemented the template-based categorization of presentation content using Struts-Tiles. MVC implementation using Struts framework and JDBC.
- Knowledge on NoSQL and Cassandra. Used Swing components for designing the GUI modules.
- Implemented workflow system in a SOA environment, through web services built using Axis2 for SOAP over HTTP and SMTP. Configuration and deployments of AXIS2 components on web sphere application server at class loader level, and used the same to build and consume the web services (both synchronous and asynchronous).
- Developed components of web services (JAX-WS, JAXP, XSLT, FOP, REST, JAX-RPC) end to end, using different JAX-WS standards with clear understanding on WSDL (type, message, port Type, bindings, and service).
- Session Beans were developed to process the requests from the user.
- Extensively used Hibernate and myBatis in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency Injection and integrated it with the Struts Framework and Hibernate along with JDBC.
- Used DOJO widgets package for handling browser incompatibilities and IO package for AJAX support. Used Jquery to simplify the client-side scripting of HTML.
- Used a WAP server for communications to the customer and TOMCAT to deploy the application.
- Used Web services - WSDL and SOAP for getting credit card information from third party.
- Used Active MQ (JMS) API for asynchronous communication by putting the messages in the Message queue.
- Implemented various design patterns in the project such as Business Delegate, Java reflection, Session Façade, Data Transfer Object, Data Access Object, Service Locator and Singleton.
- Designed various tables required for the project in SQL server 2008 database and used Stored Procedures and Triggers in the application.
- Knowledge in data capture and scanning using document image applications
- Write new plug-in classes accessed by action classes. Apply the test first methodology on the same using JUNIT4 and JIRA
- Performed unit testing using Junit framework and used Struts Test Cases for testing Action Classes.
- Used Ant scripts to build and deployed on WebSphere Application Server.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4j and fixed the problems.
- Developed the different components of application such as JSPs, Servlets, EJB’s using Websphere Studio Application Developer and used CVS for version control.
Sr. Java J2EE Developer
- Implemented the advance validation rule model for administering the rules against the uploaded overrides based on the template. Designed Class Diagrams & Sequence diagrams for implementation of the parser module.
- Responsible for writing the technical specifications and the implementation of the reusable parser for parsing the Basel 2 Adjustments Reporting Specification Reports using the POI APIs using the best design practices.
- Implemented a Security framework that manages a Role Based Security model at the web layer. Experience in utilizing MySQL
- Designing the front-end screens using JSP, XSLT, FOP, Servlets, HTML and Java Script.
- Experience in developing web applications using Spring framework. Implementing JSF Converters to handle formatting and Localization and configured the faces-config.xml to create a web application navigation rule. Entailed in system design and development in core java using Collections, multithreading. Developed applications using Java 6.0/7.0 and J2EE.Experience in LINUX environment.
- Engaged in developing the Web Services using REST, SOAP along with implementing.
- Involved in preparing Test Cases, Code Review, Deployment and Documentation. Experience in building distributed data collections and analytics using C, C++
- Responsible for design and maintenance of the CVS Repositories, views, and the access control strategies.Developed the MorganXchange SDK based on XML framework. SOAP wire protocol is used for the communication between the MorganXchange and the SDK. Experience in using MyEclipse tool and TOMCAT server.
- Implemented and maintained the branching and build/release strategies utilizing SVN,CVS/Clear Case. Used Web Sphere for developing and deploying the application to test boxes
- Performed Unit and functional testing of the components.
- Benchmarked the performance of the tool for uploading a huge volume of overrides through the tool.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, Struts, JSTL, Tiles, NoSQL, XML, Ajax, EJB, MDB, PL/SQL, JMS,Log 4J, Oracle, Rapid SQL 7.2.1,REST, SVN, SOAP, Hibernate, myBatis, LINUX, Spring, MySQL, UML, Design Patterns, Rational Rose, WSAD 5.1.2, Weblogic 8.1, MyEclipse, POIs.
Senior Software Engineer
- Performed Requirement Analysis and developed use-cases.
- Incorporated Struts Model-View-Controller architecture in the application development.
- Developed functionalities like uploading scripts to the server and executing them on the remote machine using windows remote command executor. Enhanced the web pages for the modules using MVDC, JQuery and CSS.
- Created Monitors & Configured alerts through automatic emailing using Java Mail.
- Developed MVC design pattern based User Interface using JSP, XML, HTML, CSS and Struts.
- Developing the business functionalities and exporting them as EC2 and SOAP, JAX web services.
- Developed Session Bean Components, Entity Beans which will manage transactions with the database to deliver the content to presentation layer and also to store data into the data layer.
- Collecting ticket data from outside sources such as web services and file via JMS, and collecting it in our repositories and then making them available by using Java with multithreading.
- Configured Script Runner tool as Web Service Client and worked on consuming web services of Service-Now’s incident management functionality using JAX-WS and REST and Java reflection web services.
- Developed functionality for Dashboard which gives the latest snapshot data about the scripts executed with respect to each user.Developed Session beans to maintain workflow and used Hibernate for persistence of data. Writing complex SQL queries, PL/SQL Stored Procedures for data conversion. Using JUnit, JIRA, Log4J to perform unit testing and for logging frameworks.
- Used Struts customs tags such as HTML, CSS, Logic, and Bean Tags depending upon the requirement.
- Implemented DAO design pattern for database related activities (Add, Delete, Modify etc) and to interact with the database using JDBC.
- Developed presentation layers using JSP’s and struts tags.
- Installed applications in UNIX environment. Built and deployed war files in Tomcat.
- Worked on Hudson/Jenkins, which is an open source tool to perform Continuous Integration (building, testing and deploying) of java projects. Knowledge on Windows PowerShell Scripting, Ant and Maven.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes