Seeking to gain a mid to upper level career in the areas of software engineering and database management that allows me to learn new technologies and also utilize my current knowledge of the Java platform enterprise.
Databases: Oracle, MS SQL Server
Software: Macromedia Flash, Crystal Reports, Eclipse, Ultra Edit, Macromedia Dreamweaver, Macromedia Fireworks, MS Office
Lead Software Engineer
- Technologies: Java, J2EE, xml, Jboss Application Server, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, Hibernate, Crystal Reports. Macromedia Flash
- Currently working on transforming DSI's Offender Management System OMS into a web-based jsp/servlet application.
- Responsible for developing common components and also providing guidance and supervision to other developers.
- Working with a team of 12 people to complete this project, 6 developers, 2 interface designers, 2 quality assurances, 1 technical writer and a team leader.
- Led code review sessions for the team which promoted overall code quality and also discovering mistakes in the initial development process.
- Technologies: PowerBuilder v9.0, Microsoft SQL Server, Crystal Reports.
- Developed the Real-Estate Sale's Application RESA , which is an application that is used in the Sheriff's office to Manage Sheriff Real-estate Sales and Personal Property Sales.
- Integrated a BookKeeping application that acts as a general ledger for the Sheriff's Office. The bookkeeping application also records all the financial transactions for each sale of real-estate or personal property.
- Responsible for full life-cycle on this project from information gathering to go live with the Trilogy Consulting Association.
- Developed over 50 Crystal Reports.
- Responsible for training the end users before go-live and also was the front line of support for the first quarter after go-live.
- Led the upgrade process and change requests which occurred once a year.
- Technologies: PowerBuilder v7.0, Oracle, Crystal Reports.
- Personally developed the Prosecutor's Management System PMS , which is in use in 56 District Attorney Offices throughout the state of Pennsylvania.
- PMS is a case management application that is responsible for total automation of every process within the District Attorney's Office.
- Oversaw and maintained the ongoing development of PMS with the PA District Attorney's Association.
- Led the requirements change process where users would submit changes that would be implemented into the system.
- Developed over 80 Crystal Reports.
- Was responsible for the upgrade process which occurred twice a year to each client.