- Manager/Senior Application Architect with more than 25 years of experience in creating innovative and proven software solutions.
- More than 15 years of management experience in various capacities, including project leadership, development of strategy both technology (SOA Strategy) and Business Unit/IT Strategy, personnel management, project budgeting, maintaining client relationship both internal and external.
- Design & Architecture experience includes Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Business Intelligence, Distributed Object Systems, Enterprise Application Integration (EAI), Multi - tier Client/Server Systems, Data Modeling, and Object Modeling & Object Oriented Design using multiple methodologies.
Operating Systems: Linux (Suse), Solaris, WINDOWS XP, 2000, NT 4.0, 9x, DOS
Application Servers: Jakarta Tomcat, JBOSS, BEA Weblogic
Databases: Oracle 9i, TeraData, DB2
IDE Eclipse: Integration ProductTibco EMS, Tibco BW, Tibco Rvd, Tibco Adapters.
Design/Process: OOAD, Design Patterns, Agile methodology, Scrum framework.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Develop and execute technical project plans for simultaneous client efforts.
- Leadership role to analyze interface requirements and work with various application teams in defining service contracts.
- Advised projects developing systems by working with project teams in implementing SOA based distributed architectures.
- Managed work both on-site and off-shore development groups utilizing Agile development methodology.
- Managed risks, scope, cost, resource, time and communication areas of the project.
- Developed few key processes to ensure the success of the project like forecasting, checkpoints with client.
- Review code, suggest, and monitor the implementation of improvements.
- Developed business processes by configuring shared resources, creating process definitions, creating activities, configuring message transports using TIBCO Business works.
- Involved in designing and developing XSD’s based on client requirement.
- Understand the input/output data structure for enterprise level services and design xml schemas.
- Involved in developing mappings to transform input data to output.
- Involved in development of Technical Design and Solution Integration Design (SID) documents
- Implemented complex transformation logics using Business Works XPATH functionality.
- Identified queues and topics need for this application and created them on TIBCO EMS server
- Designed and configured the MOM architecture using EMS.
- Handled Common Error/Exception Handling using Hydus TIBCO framework
- Technologies Used Tibco BW 5.10, Tibco EMS (JMS Implementation) 6.1, Tibco TRA 5.6, Tibco Admin 5.6, Oracle Db, SiteMinder LDAP, TIBCO iProcess 11.1, JAVA Struts Framework, JAVA Spring Framework.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Managed the Solution Architecture group with responsibility for 15+ employees and architecture area for the enterprise.
- Lead the Architecture Communication via Architect Forums, Monthly Architect meetings with in AEP.
- Lead the development of SOA strategy for the entire enterprise.
- Evaluated and recommended an Enterprise Web Services Management tool to implement SOA governance. This effort included the definition of SOA Governance processes.
- Defined five year roadmap for Integration Domain Team. Integration Domain Team is chartered to define integration standards for the enterprise.
- Defined Maturity model for Integration Competency Center.
- Designed, socialized and implemented Standards Exemption Process with in AEP.
- Defined Architect Job Family.
- Designed & Implemented the Integration Competency Center for AEP.
- Represented Architecture team to build Agile practice with in AEP.
Confidential, Dublin, OH
Integration Manager Cardinal Health (Client)
- Led the Integration work stream, managing a team of 10 resources (both offshore and onshore) in the two projects which are SAP CRM 5.0 implementation, NPS Web Ordering.
- Designed, socialized and implemented Integration Competency Center (ICC) with in Cardinal.
- Responsible for delivering interfaces using ETL - Informatica tool set, SAP ABAP programming, Web Services (J2EE), IBM Message Broker, IBM WebCommerce Application (WebSphere) and varied source technologies.
- Manage the development life cycle including requirements, design, development and testing.
Confidential, Vienna, VA
Manager Merck (Client)
- Responsibilities included defining the project plan, resource allocation, and managing to the project plan.
- Reviewed assessments for IT Controls for SOX compliance.
- Created and executed test plans for IT Control assessments.
- Developed remediation plans to ensure the enterprise was compliant.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Manager (Application Production Support )
- Responsibilities included Technical Management, mentoring and assisting the team during the development of interfaces, extensions and reports in an Oracle 11i global implementation.
- GTP project is an enterprise-wide deployment of Oracle 11i Application with TIBCO as Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) toolset. GTP leverages Oracle 11i Application Suite 11.5.8, Oracle 9iAS, Oracle 9iDB, Oracle Development Tools, TIBCO Integration Manager, TIBCO Adapters (e.g. ADB, Oracle Apps, File) and TIBCO Business Work.
- Managed a team of 25 on site and 8 offshore resources as part of implementing 50+ interfaces. These interfaces spanned Supply Chain, Finance, Customer Service, Order Management, Transportation Management, and Warehouse Modules & Planning Modules in Oracle 11i Application.
- Responsibilities included technical mentoring, reviewing the Technical design and following the internal process to carry it over to development. Involved in the estimation of development effort and in drafting the project plan. Assisted the client in arriving at the estimation model for interface development.
- Defined, designed, developed, and implemented an Integrated Application Architecture, using TIBCO architecture components, creating 20+ interfaces between applications running on various platforms and technologies (e.g. OS/390, UNIX, NT) All interfaces included sophisticated Auditing and Error Handling for all business transactions.
- Managed a small team for the McGraw-Hill Canadian Enhancement to Oracle 11i Application. Responsibilities included creating & managing the Project Plan & providing status to senior management.
- Interacted with users and developers to resolve all technical and functional issues related to interfaces.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes