- Having 8+ years of experience on designing, developing and deploying n - tier Web & Client-Server applications using Object Oriented Programming, Java, J2EE Technologies, Web Technologies for Enterprise Applications and Rich Internet Applications.
- Roles include Senior Software Developer with proven track record in developing, implementing and reengineering teh corporate Internet/Intranet high traffic web sites, content management systems with ability to work on multiple projects.
- Experienced in entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Analysis, Design, Programming, Building, Testing, Debugging, Maintenance and Enhancements of multi-tier, database driven J2EE applications.
- Experience in implementing teh Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), which conforms to SOA standards.
- Hands on expertise in designing, developing and deploying applications using J2EE technologies including JSP, Servlets, EJB, JSTL, Struts, Springs MVC, JSF, JDBC/ODBC, JNDI, Java Beans, Hibernate, iBatis, Web Services, SOAP, RESTFUL, Rest APIs, WSDL, JAXRPC, JAXWS, Junit, XML, XPATH and RDBMS.
- Expertise in designing teh Business Model and Data Model using teh UML in various design tools like RSA, Rational Application Developer (RAD), Object Oriented Design/Development (OOD), Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Model View Control (MVC) design pattern, AOP, IOC and Test Driven Development (TDD) using Jasmine.
- Implemented various levels of application and services using Spring-Framework, EJB, Struts and ORM tools like Hibernate for fast pace and efficient code generation.
- Extensive experience in using Apache Struts MVC2 and Spring Enterprise Application Framework.
- Good Working experience in using different modules like Spring Core Container Module, Spring Application Context Module, Spring MVC Framework module, Spring AOP Module, Spring ORM Module etc in Spring Framework.
- Implemented connectivity to Oracle 11g/10g/9i, DB2, SQL Server, MySql database using JDBC API from Servlets and JSP through Java Beans & Enterprise Java Beans(EJB).
- Experience with n-tier architecture design.
- Hands on experience in using Apache frameworks like JUnit Testing, SOAP testing, Camel, Jakarta, Struts, Spring, Maven, ANT, and Log4J and integrating tools like Jenkins, Bug Tracking.
- Used JQuery to select HTML elements, to manipulate HTML elements and to implement AJAX in Web applications. Used available plug-ins for extension of JQuery functionality.
- Experience in implementing JSP custom Tags using Tag Libraries.
- Experience in installing, deploying and testing with multiple Application Servers like WebSphere 8.5/6.1/5.1/4.1, WebLogic 8.1/7.0, Jboss Application Server and Tomcat web container.
- Experience on Core java technology which includes Multithreading, Collections, RMI, network programming.
- Good noledge of EJB Session beans with JNDI mapped naming and JMS message-driven bean.
- Extensive experience with Eclipse 2.0/3.0. Also worked on Web Sphere Studio Application Developer (WSAD 5.0), Net Beans 6.1, and JDeveloper
- Strong experience in coding using SQL, PL/SQL, Procedures/Functions, Triggers and Packages.
- Experience in interacting with teh clients, collecting requirement specifications from teh client site and performing requirement analysis and design.
- Excellent hands-on experience dealing with teh onsite - offshore model.
- Excellent experience in SOAP, Restful Web services, JIRA and Big Web service development and consumption using (JAX-RS and JAX-WS)
- Worked with Version Control Systems like WinCVS, CVS, SVN, GIT, VSS and Rational Clear Case.
- Good understanding of teh principles and best practices of Software Configuration Management (SCM) in Agile, scrum, and Waterfall methodologies.
- My primary focus is on supporting teh creative process of software development through Agile, Scrum and lean Principles: eliminating waste in teh process; incremental, rapid delivery of business value on 1-4 week cycles; delivery of fully tested and documented product every cycle.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving capabilities and good communication skills. Ability to quickly adapt to new environments, frameworks and learn new technologies.
Java/J2ee Technologies: JDK5, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, Java Beans, JNDI, JSTL, JMS, LDAP, Java Mail, JAXB, Struts Framework, Spring Framework, SOAP, SOA and Design Patterns.
Web/Persistence Technologies: JSF, AJAX, Ext JS, Ice Faces, Hibernate and iBATIS.
Web/App Servers: IBM Websphere 8.5, BEA Weblogic 8.1/7.0, Tomcat, Apache 1.3/2.0, Oracle Application Server, JBoss Application Server.
RDBMS: Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i/7.x, MS SQL Server 7.0, DB2 and My SQL.
Operating System: UNIX, LINUX, Solaris, Windows 9x/NT/2000 and Sun Solaris.
Tools: /Frame Work: MS Office, Dream Weaver, Log4J, Ant, Maven, Win CVS, SVN, Clear Case, JBoss DroolsClearQuest, Bugzilla, Angular JS, Node JS, Bootstrap, GWT, Ext JS, Dojo Toolkit.
Development Tools: RSA 7.0, RAD 8.5, WSAD, Eclipse 3.1, Jbuilder.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Involved in entire lifecycle activities of teh project including requirement gathering, analysis, design and development and testing and participated in teh daily stand-up, Preplanning and Retro meetings as a part of Agile.
- Involved in creating and designing core modules shopping cart, checkout form and product catalog management like using HTML5, DHTML, CSS3, JSON, XSLT, XML.
- Vendor portals are developed implementing MVC architecture, Groovy and Grails.
- Used Java/J2EE patterns, Springs, Hibernate, Grails ORM, EJB, SQL Server in developing Web application.
- Worked with Oracle and DB2 servers to handle high volume transactions, database.
- Implemented web based system using JSF2.1 Icefaces Framework and Java script used for client side validations.
- Developed teh Presentation layer using Grails Server Pages (.gsp), Java Server Pages (JSP) for improved customer experience.
- Developed teh Business layer using Spring MVC, JAXB, JTA modules.
- Used Hibernate as ORM tool and defined teh mapping and relationship of each table in database.
- Involved in creating, publishing and consuming Web Services using JAX-RS 2.0 API and other technologies like HTTP and REST.
- Worked with defect tracking system JIRA, testing with Junit, Mockito and NUnit testing.
- Worked with IDE as Eclipse Juno and deployed into IBM Web Sphere 8.5 Application Server& used Maven build tool to achieve more functionality for build process.
- Used Git for source control system and Jenkins used for continuous integration.
- Proven Expertise in Decision Taking and Problem Solving, Managerial Skills.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSF 2.1, Groovy, Grails, Grails server pages, Springs MVC, Oracle, DB2, MarkLogic, Spring 3.x, DB2, HTML 5, XML, DOM, JSON, Maven, CSS, Java script, JQuery, JBoss Drools, Eclipse Juno, Junit, Mockito, RESTful Web services, MYSQL, IBM Web Sphere 8.5 Application Server, Hibernate 4.2, Groovy, LOG4J, Git.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in analysis, specification, design, and implementation and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and participated in teh daily stand-up, Preplanning and Retro meetings as a part of Agile.
- Used Groovy, Grails, JSP, HTML5, JQuery, JBoss Drools and CSS3 for content layout and presentation.
- Used Oracle Data base, Java SOAP, JAVA - J2EE, SOA Architecturing for maintaining User Account details.
- Created teh web application using MVC Struts framework.
- Designed developed and maintained teh data layer using Hibernate.
- Involved in using Apache Camel Framework in developing Internal Messaging Application for internal Communication.
- Extensively used GWT technology to add interactivity to teh web pages.
- Writing Design specification and Develop Test cases.
- Used Maven for compilation and building JAR, WAR and EAR files.
- Integrated Hibernate ORM to facilitate DML and DQL queries and represent OR mapping.
- Extensively used Spring Bean Wiring, Spring DAO and Spring AOP modules
- Used different modules in Spring Framework including Core, AOP, JTA, DAO, Batch operations.
- Write PL/SQL procedures for intensive database transactions for Storing high volume HTML Data.
- Created and consumedRESTFULWeb ServicesusingJersey framework.
- Create teh corresponding documentation for teh COBOL procedures,Unix Shell Scriptingand Power Builder applications.
- Developed applications using Struts. Developed Action classes, Action forms, JSP and other configuration files like struts-config.xml, web.xml.
- Junit/Mockito was used for Unit testing.
- Implemented teh logging mechanism using Log4j framework.
- Implemented using various J2EE design patterns such as Session Façade, Business Delegate, Value Object, Data Access Object, etc.
- Used SVN as version control system and Jenkins for continuous integration.
Environment: Java, Springs, Struts, Groovy, Grails, Apache Camel, Oracle, Hibernate 4.2, Spring 4.x, Eclipse, Edit Plus, RESTful Web Services, WSDL, XPath, JAXRPC, JAXWS, JAXB, XML Binding, XML Data Modeling, HTML5, JSON, CSS 3, JSP, JQuery, JBoss Drools, XMLSPY,SVN, Unix Shell Scripting, Maven, Web logic, Junit, Jenkins, Mockito 1.5, Oracle 11g
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Actively involved in design of application framework using J2EE guidelines and Object Oriented Analysis (OOA) and Design (OOAD) methodologies.
- Maven is used as a primary build tool for teh project. Using maven project specific modules were created.
- Used JAXB for Marshalling and Unmarshalling.
- Spring3 inversion of control & dependency injection principles are being used to create link between teh calling objects
- Extensively used GWT technology to add interactivity to teh web pages.
- Used Spring Hibernate for Database interaction.
- Integrated Spring Framework with Hibernate for Data Persistence.
- Used Hibernate as persistence framework to map java objects to relational database tables using XML configuration files.
- Used Hibernateto connect with Oracle database to store and fetch data.
- Developed SQL queries, Joins, PL/SQL sub programs like stored procedures, triggers and functions.
- Hibernate Query Language (HQL) was used to perform various queries in teh database.
- Configured JDBC and LDAP security in teh application server. Developed LDAP server configuration file to enable encryption support for password storage.
- Responsible for implementing teh transaction management in teh application by applying Spring AOP methodology.
- Developed applications using RAD IDE and deployed in Web Sphere server.
- Wrote build and deployed scripts using Shell and ANT scripts and involved in performance analysis of teh application and fixed problems/suggest solutions.
- JUnit was used for unit testing and implementing Test Driven Development (TDD) methodology.
- Understanding teh functional requirements and prepared a detailed Use Cases and Functional Requirement Documents from teh Business Requirements Specifications.
- Testing teh Web services exposed using SoapUI.
- Deployed application on Weblogic Application server in Windows/Unix environment.
- UsedSVN for Version management.
- Worked with teh business community to define business requirements and analyze teh possible technical solutions.
- Requirement gathering, Business Process flow, Business Process Modeling and Business Analysis.
- Extensively used UML and Rational Rose for designing to develop various use cases, class diagrams and sequence diagrams.
- Developed application using Spring MVC architecture.
- Developed custom tags for table utility component
- Used various Java, J2EE APIs including JDBC, XML, Servlets, and JSP.
- Involved in Java application testing and maintenance in development and production.
- Involved in developing teh customer form data tables. Maintaining teh customer support and customer data from database tables in MySQL database.
- Involved in mentoring specific projects in application of teh new SDLC based on teh Agile Unified Process, especially from teh project management, requirements and architecture perspectives.
- Designed and developed Views, Model and Controller components implementing MVC Framework.
- Involved in developing UML Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams.
- Data from XML files were extracted using XQuery.
- User interface was developed using JSPs, Servlets, HTML and CSS.
- Front end validations were done using Java Script.
- Used Struts framework for implementing MVC architecture.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Functions using Oracle.
- Used Oracle as a data base to persist port information and teh assigned product details.
- Used Maven for building teh application, and completed testing by deploying on application server.
- Wrote unit test cases for Unit Level testing using JUnit.
- Deploying teh application on teh Websphere Application Server
- Used JUnit framework for unit testing of application and Log4j to capture teh log that includes runtime exceptions.
Environment: JAVA, J2EE, Struts1.3, JUnit, EJB, JSP, Servlets, JSTL, Eclipse 3.4, SVN, Oracle 9i, PL/SQL, Log4J
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes