- 6.5 years of experience in development activities of Client server applications with Java, J2EE technologies.
- Excellent exposure and understanding of Object Oriented Analysis/Design Programming, Service Oriented Architecture and Aspect Oriented Programming.
- Exposure of J2EE integration with other Systems. J2EE, Process Server, Web - service Integration.
- Possess good knowledge of distributed and reusable component development, Enterprise Bean 2.1, 3.0 and Service Component.
- Technical expertise in Webservices using JAX-RPC and JAX-WS.
- Possess knowledge of XML Based technologies XML, XSD, XSLT and XPATH.
- Technical Knowledge of of MVC and Spring framework 2.0
- Good understanding of ORM tool - Hibernate.
- Exposure of handling production database, maintenance activity.
- 1 year of experience on Service oriented architecture programming using Websphere Process Server 6.0.2.
- Experience in troubleshooting and installation of Websphere Application Server, Environment Administration.
- Knowledge of LDAP or Active Directory
- Experience in Security implementation of Application Security and Global Security, including AAA (authentication, authorization and auditing) Services, firewalls, SSL, PKI.
- Design and development of infrastructure components for Configuration, Security and Policy Management
- Worked with Rational Software Architect for designing and developing UML and DDL for project development.
- Experience of Project Migration from WAS 6.0 to WAS 6.1 and WPS 6.0.2 to WPS 6.2.0.
- Sun Micro System SCJP certified Programmer JavaEE5.
- Experience in all phases of software development life cycle.
- Analyzing and troubleshooting, performance tuning Application Server, Web server.
- Have gain knowledge in Automotive, Global Procurement, Manufacturing & Engineering, PLM and Insurance Domains
- Experience of handling customer at client site Daimler AG, Germany. Interaction with Business Unit, Architect and Project management team for functional and technical discussion.
- Adroit at analysing information system needs, evaluating end-user requirements, troubleshooting for the applications and presentations.
- Work with Analyst team on Process implementation of FMEA, eKanban and Lean.
- Excellent problem solving skills, good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with UML, Design patterns, Java/J2EE models, components, frameworks, best practices.
- Ability to learn new technologies faster.
Languages: Java, C++
Distributed Technologies: J2EE, EJB
Messaging Technology: Webservices, JMS, MQ
XML Technologies: XML, XSD, XSLT, WSDL, JAXB, XPATH
Application Servers: Web-sphere 5.0.1, 6.0, 6.1, 7.0
Web Servers: Apache Web Server, IBM HttpServer
Frameworks: Struts 1.2, Hibernate 2.0, JPA 2.0
Integration: JMS, MQ, Webservices
Databases: DB2 8.1.2, MySQL, PostgreSQL
IDE: Eclipse 3.1, WSAD 5.1.2, IRAD 6.x, RSA
IBM Tools: IRAD 7, RSA and WID, RTC
OS: Windows Series
Configuration Mgmt: Serena Dimension, VSS and Rational Team Concert
Technical Knowledge: Administration
Websphere Application Server Administration: Framework
Spring 2.0, PAI: Framework
SOA/BPEL: IBM Websphere Process Server
OS: AIX, Ubuntu
Sr. Software Engineer
Technology: Java, J2EE, Webservices, MQ, WAS 7.0 ND, Rational Suite
- Primary responsibility being developer is coding. Using Java J2EE technologies development of Client Server Application with or without framework and troubleshooting application.
- Designed and implemented Java J2EE application using agile methodology.
- Monitoring, trouble shooting, performance aspect of application
- Websphere Deployment and Server administration.
- Analyzed the security gaps and developed the security standards like password encryption, certificates, firewalls and best practices to safeguard the application from various kinds of attacks
- Modelled and Orchestrated Business Process in Websphere Process Server.
- Enabled trust amongst application server and enabled Global and Application Security for application.
- Worked with IBM PAI framework infrastructure for Websphere Products.
- Understanding and simulation of infrastructure (setup/security) in local environment
- J2EE code migration and Process Server Migration using IRAD and WID.
- Co-ordination with IBM for Migration of existing instance from WPS 6.0.2 to WPS 6.2.0
- As a developer, responsible for developing several components for workflow creation and maintenance
- Designed and implementing SOA Application using Webservice application.
- Performed performance tuning of the application such as increasing the heap size and introduced caching (ehcache), JVM tuning and changed the GC algorithm policy of Appserver.
- Worked on internationalization to allow double bytes in our application.
- Working at integration level using JMS, Webservices.
- Ensuring working state end to end flow of system, interaction with other services
- Coding, MQ integration and Code Reviewing.
- Responsible for Design and documentation.
- Modification and Enhancement of system components.
- Documented the functional and technical documents of applications
- Developed proof of concepts and defined the value proposition of the projects Point of sale/Telematics.
- Interaction with Daimler Business Units, Architect and Project Management team for Business and Technical Details
- Collaborated with various stake-holders to review the model and baseline the design for code-implementation of projects.
- Gather requirements based on interviews with various domain experts including existing customers, business analysts and created Project Blueprint.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes