- 7+ years of professional IT experience in user requirements analysis, designing, implementing, testing and maintaining various applications. Used Java/J2EE, Adobe Flex and web technologies in financial, insurance, and manufacturing area.
- 4+ years experience in creating RIAs using Adobe flex, MXML, BlazeDS, LCDS, Granite Data Services with MVC architecture like Cairngorm MVC and Tide MVC.
- Good knowledge of multiple software development cycles of Business web applications and client - server environment, such as Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Waterfall Model, Agile, XP, and familiar with TDD/BDD to provide high quality solutions.
- Good understanding of Adobe Flex concepts like Data Binding, Error handling, File and Image Uploading, Event Handling, Skinning, Styling, Modules, Effects, Flex Charts, and DataGrids.
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented Design and Core Java concepts such as Collections, Generics, Exception Handling, Reflection, Annotation, and Multi-threading.
- Extensive knowledge of the GoF and J2EE Design Patterns like MVC, Factory, Session Facade, Business Delegate, DAO, DTO, POJO, Adapter, Observer, Service Locator, Front Controller and Proxy in developing Multi-Tier distributed application.
- Deep understanding of J2EE Frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, and Struts with hands-on experience of configuration, integration and implementation.
- Expertise in J2EE back-end technologies: JDBC, JavaMail, MVC, JSTL, EJB, Log4j, JMS.
- Expertise in web technologies: JSON, JQuery, XML, RESTFul Web Service.
- Strong Database design experience to manage tables and created views, indexes, sequences, stored procedures, functions, and triggers for the fast retrieval and manipulation of data in different platforms like Oracle, MySQL and Sybase.
- Rich experience in middle ware business logic technologies: Session Beans, Entity beans, Message Driven Beans.
- Proficient in Unit Testing, preparing test case and test execution with JUnit and Flex Unit.
- Extensive experience in version control: CVS and SVN (with Tomcat Maven).
- An Excellent analyst with client interfacing skills, a quick learner with project management, and a team player with excellent technical, communication and interpersonal skills.
Operating System: WINDOWS 3.0/95/98/NT/2000/XP/7, UNIX/LINUX, MS-DOS
Programming Languages: JAVA, MATLAB, Mathematics, C++, BASIC
Flex: Flex, BlazeDS, LCDS, GDS, Cairngorm/Tide MVC, MXML
IDE Platform: Eclipse, JCreator, Flex Builder, Visual Studio
J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlet, JDBC, XML, Ajax, JavaMail, JQuery, JMS, RESTFul, JSON
Database: Oracle 9i/10g, Sybase 12.5/15, MySQL 5.x
Frameworks: Spring 2.x/3.0, Hibernate 2.x/3.2, Struts 1.2/2.0, EJB 3.0
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat 5.0/6.0, JBoss 4.0/5.0
Version Control: CVS, SVN(with Tomcat Maven).
Logging & Testing Tools: Log4j, Flex Unit, JUnit
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, XP, SDLC
Confidential - New York, NY
Senior Java/J2EE/Flex Developer
- Enrolled in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including planning, reviewing specifications, documentation, scheduling, development, testing and maintains.
- Developed Use Case Diagrams, Object Diagrams and Class Diagrams in UML.
- Set up RESTful in Spring, the Controller and HTTP response codes, configuration of payload marshalling and content negotiation.
- Used Action Script 3.0 to develop business logic and user interface of front end. Deep understanding of the seven-level Cairngorm MVC, implemented Cairngorm to the front-end.
- Extensively used Front-Controller, Service-locator as well as Model Locator, wrote commands, event, as well as delegator for Cairngorm MVC, using business delegator and factory design pattern.
- Flex UIcomponents used include: Pie Chart, Column Chart, Histogram, Tree, Menu, DataGrid, AdvancedDataGrid, Accordion, TabNavigator, Data Binding, Validation and Formatting.
- Applied customized styles with CSS style sheets and skins to Flex visual components.
- Designed and implemented application features using Spring MVC integrated with Hibernate.
- Worked on back-end with J2EE technologies, HibernateDaoSupport, Bean Factory, and IoC and AOP features of Spring Framework.
- Developed the back-end business logic with GoF Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, Adapter, Chain Of Responsibility, Iterator and Proxy.
- Configuration of Hibernate Session Control with Spring Framework Annotations.
- Wrote HQL/SQL, Store Procedures and Triggers in Oracle Database to handle the data persistency in the back-end.
- Involved in version control using SVN, and Used Tomcat Maven for automating the build and deploy procedure to optimize the system.
- Used API to write and read CVS files.
- Used JavaMail to notify the notification of monthly statements, register information, trading information, financial statistics, and account problem.
- Developed Test Plans, Test Cases, Test strategies and performed Unit test and Integration test to identify functional and usability issues.
Environment: JDK 1.6, ActionScript 3, Flex 3, Flex 4.5, RESTFul, Spring 2.5, Hibernate 3.2, SVN, Tomcat Maven, XML, JavaMail, Cairngorm MVC, UML, JUnit, Log4j, Oracle 10g, Tomcat 6.0, Eclipse 3.5, Windows.
Confidential - Phoenix, AZ
Senior Java/J2EE/Flex Developer
- Involved in AMDD (Agile Model Driven Development) based XP development.
- Involved in the integration of Tide MVC, Spring and EJB framework.
- Configured Granite Data Services to communicate Front-end with Back-end.
- Implemented Dirty checking and conflict handling in Flex side.
- Implemented event bus that centralizes the propagation of events and removes the need for wiring events manually.
- Used the annotations to control injection and of various conventions greatly reduces the amount of code needed to wire the different parts of the application.
- Used Java/ActionScript Design Patterns such as Factory, Session Facade, Observer, Proxy, Business Delegate, Service Locator and Singleton patterns.
- Extensively used Column Chart, Line Chart, Candle Stick Chart, Containers, ItemRenderer, ItemEditor, ViewStack, States, Datagrids, Module and Customized/Cairngorm Event to display details to the customer.
- Optimized the front-end with Data Formatting, Data Validation, and Skinning.
- Used EJB 3.0, including Session Bean and Entity Bean.
- Involved in the development JMS (Java Message Service) to send/receive asynchronous messages from the message broker.
- Used Java Mail to generate the notification of monthly statements and register information.
- Involved in development of ANT script for automating the build and deploy procedure.
Environment: JDK 1.6, Spring 2.5, EJB 3.0, ActionScript 3, Flex 3.0, Tide MVC, Granite Data Services, CSS, Servlet, JBoss 5.0, ANT, Oracle 9i, Flex Builder 3, Eclipse 3.3, Linux.
Confidential - Tacoma, WA
- Involved in design and development of the system specifications writing Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Activity Diagrams.
- Developed the Business logic in the middle-tier using Java classes, and used Java Beans for storing and retrieving the data from Oracle Database.
- Developed and maintained Hibernate ORM files for mapping Java Beans to Database Tables.
- Used many Java/J2EE Design Patterns (MVC, Factory, DAO, DTO, POJO, Adapter, Observer, Singleton and Proxy).
- Configured Spring Application Context XML for Dependency Injection IoC and AOP to integrate the whole system.
- Implemented the persistence layer using SQL for stored procedures.
- Used CVN for the version control to make the whole system be more stable.
- Used Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Reviewed, debugged codes for team members, also enrolled in Regression and Integration testing as well as maintenance.
Confidential - Phoenix, AZ
- Interacted with clients to capture business needs, to manage expectations, and reviewed deliverables to ensure a successful implementation.
- Responsible for system analysis, design and development using J2EE architecture.
- Developed the page for quote forms including Validation Framework for UI validation.
- Used JDBC to access Sybase which served as underlining database.
- Involved in implementing business logic with Struts MVC framework.
- Developed persistent classes, including association, inheritance, polymorphism, composition and the Java collections framework.
- Involved in code review for team members, involved in System testing.
Environment: JDK1.4, Sybase 12.5, Struts 2.0, JSP, Tag Libraries, HTML, JDBC, Servlet, XML/XSL, XSLT, Eclipse 3.0,Linux.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes