- Experienced programmer in IT analysis, design, development and implementation of Client/Server and Web - based N-tier architecture systems using Microsoft Technologies.
- Experienced in programming with .NET Framework using C#, ASP.Net, ADO.Net and Visual Studio 2005, 2008.
- Experienced in client side scripting using Java Script, jQuery, HTML and CSS.
- Experience in using ADO.NET objects such as Connection, Command, Data Reader, Dataset and Data Adapter Objects.
- Excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in creating reports using Microsoft SSRS.
- Curiosity and willingness to experiment with new technologies.
- Passion for quality, cleaner design and attention to detail.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Work on the Jango email API with .Net framework project using C#.net, asp.net.
- Work on Backyard Bookie game project using ASP.NET MVC 4 Framework.
- Expose data source using Data Grid View to display the results using C#.net, asp.net.
- Implement cross site page post back in C#.net, asp.net.
- Applied Jango mail Webservices to embed in the system.
- Create Jango mail groups; send out emails to the potential candidates programmatically.
- Create reports by using SSRS from SQL Data Source.
- Work with master pages for consistent layout for the pages in the application.
- Create User Controls to reuse.
- Use XSLT for email templates.
- Use ADO.Net technology to connect the MS SQL 2008 database
- Use Ajax with Asp.net framework.
- Extensively use Visual SourceSafe for version control.
Environment: ASP.NET 4.0, .Net Framework 4.0, Visual Studio 2010, ASP.NET MVC 4, Jango Mail Web Services, SQL SERVER 2008 R2, MS SSRS.
Application System / Analyst Developer
- Developed the web forms using Ajax with JQuery scripts.
- Created Tables, Views, Functions and Indexes in SQL server 2008.
- Responsible for on-going development, enhancement and maintenance of the WSU websites:
Confidential, Fairfield, Iowa
- Developed reusable procedures using C#, Java and Foxpro to migrate Contact Management data from legacy CRM Software to newer versions.
- By using NetSuite product,
- Built a custom interface that is hosted within the NetSuite framework
- Worked with SuiteScript UI Objects to build front-end development from scratch
- Used Portlet SuiteScript to create Dashboards allow for listing of NetSuite content( e.g instant messaging, maps, blogs etc.,
- Used user event SuiteScript to save or edit data records.
- Created manager account, user accounts for NetSuite users
- Sent out emails by using NetSuite supported templates
- Led projects that included data migration and analysis process between various CRM and Contact Management software such as ACT, Salesforce.com, MS CRM.
- Debugged and analyzed procedures developed for effective output of the conversion process to put my company at the top in the list of competitor service providers.
- By using force.com platform
- Created custom application with the following fields: description, price and total inventory
- Created merchandise record and added relationships to the Invoice Statement Custom Object, Line Item Object
- Used formulas and validation rules to apply on these custom records
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes