- Web Servers: BEA Web Logic Application Server, Web Sphere Studio Application Developer WASD, Claims Framework Based on JStructs , Lotus Domino Mail Server 5.0, Visual Source Safe, Web Sphere 4.0.3 and, IIS Web Server 5.0
- Database/Environment: Oracle 9i Application Server, SQL Navigator 3.2, MS-Access, FrontPage2000
- Operating System: Windows 2000 Server, Windows NT/95, Windows XP,
- Deployed the application in Apache Tomcat 6.0.18 web server.
- Involved in Bug fixing of the application
Environment: Eclipse 3.1, Oracle, HTML, Java Script, JSP, CSS, Windows, UNIX
- Generated new SQL Server databases
- Creation of new template using XSLT, CSS and data base changes.
- Database Writing queries, scripts and procedures in Oracle 9i
- Worked directly with clients from a discovery role to the implementing engineer. We designed and processed feature rich online applications which specialized in media tools, reporting, subscriptions, full and partial content management, and database management.
- Wrote unit/integration tests with Junit, EasyMock, and Mockito.
- Worked with Java/J2EE, JSP, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, XML, SVN Version Control System , Oracle 9i, Hibernate
- Consumed RxExpress web services.
- Wrote code generators for ECM data-access with IBM JET.
- Acting as liaison between management and development team for requirements and QA.
- SQL Server upgrade from 2000 to 2008.
- DBA for 3 SQL Server databases and performed all tasks ranging from security/auditing, user management and creation of indexes and stored procedures.
- Developed GWT UI components.
- Wrote UI tests in Ruby/WATIR.
- Developed Java-based, email-notification systems
- Built ASP.NET VS 2008 .NET C applications to: o Import Excel Inventory Data into SQL 2000 database.
- Re-engineered CitiFlow admin module using Java. This was a pilot for migrating internal banking solutions, CitiFlow and CitiDocs systems from Microsoft VB/VC on to Java/J2EE platform.
- Used the Log4J as logging framework.
- Involved in Design, Development and Productions Support phases of Software
- Development Life Cycle SDLC Used AGILE methodology and participated in SCRUM meeting.
- Procedure writing in Oracle for Data manipulation / access using PL/SQL
- Component development using Eclipse
- Wrote SQL Queries
- Production Support