Core areas of interest: Enterprise Application Integration, Service Oriented Architecture, Business Process Management and Technical Project Management
- Over 14 years' experience in IT, several years at Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 organizations
- 9 years in EAI Enterprise Application Integration , SOA Service Oriented Architecture methodologies and implementation
- Technical lead on several Integration and MDM Master Data Management projects at Boeing and Flowserve
- Managed projects ensuring timely execution and quality by effectively collaborating across technical and business teams at Direct TV
- Experience in authoring software process documents such as the systems infrastructure, technical requirements specification, adapter selection, design, unit testing, integration testing, deployment and troubleshooting documents
- Strong experience designing, developing and deploying BPEL, ESB applications
- Experience in Business Process Choreography BPC , Human Task Management HTM and Common Event Infrastructure CEI usage
- Migrated enterprise applications built on IBM WBI ICS 4.x to applications deployed to IBM WebSphere Process Server 6.x and WebSphere ESB 6.x
- Experience with installation and configuration of WebSphere Process Server ND V6.x, WebSphere Application Server ND V6.x for High Availability
- Experience in Oracle SOA 10g, Fusion Middleware architecture and development using Oracle BPEL and Oracle ESB
- Experience with Web Service SOAP, XML, HTTP, SSL and Messaging MQ, JMS, AQ implementations
- Managed Oracle Data Warehouse, Xactly Analytics and Business Reporting requirements
- Business requirements gathering and documenting service level agreements
- Experience in application monitoring, performance tuning, code reviews and creating Proof-of-Concepts
- Strong Object Oriented concepts using Java
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Languages: Java, C, XML, XSLT, XPATH, WSDL
- Modeling: Enterprise Architect Sparx Systems
- EAI Middleware: IBM WebSphere Business Integration WBI InterChange Server ICS
- IBM WBIA JDBC, JTEXT, MQ, XML, Web Services, SSA BAAN, e-Mail
- IBM WebSphere Process Server ND
- IBM WebSphere Application Server WAS ND
- IBM WebSphere Integration Developer WID
- IBM WebSphere MQ, MQ Series
- IBM JCA Flat File, JDBC
- IBM DataPower
- Oracle SOA 10g, Oracle ESB, BPEL, Technology Adapters, Oracle EBS Adapter
- Oracle Fusion Middleware, Application Integration Architecture AIA
- Oracle Wallet Manager
- IDE: CrossWorlds System Manager, Flow Manager, WebSphere Integration
- Developer, JDeveloper, Business Process Choreographer, Business Activity Monitor, Human Task Management
- MDM: OpenText Cordys BOP
- Sales Incentives: Xactly Incent, Xactly Analytics
- Database: Oracle, SQL Server
- OS/Platform: Red Hat Linux, AIX
- LDAP: IBM Tivoli Directory Server
- Build Tool: Ant
- Source Control: Rational ClearCase, Rational ClearQuest, CA Harvest, Borland StarTeam, SVN
- Other Exposures: PL/SQL, ANSI X12 EDI, Jacl, Mercury LoadRunner, Crystal Reports, Oracle Forms, SSL, JConsole, RTView, SoapUI, Altova XML Spy, CharlesProxy
This is a tier 1 project with the goal of providing a seamless cross-platform experience for customers, designed around the tastes and needs of individual users within a household. The globalization of user profiles and personalization for an individual user will give DIRECTV's business units the ability to tailor their products and services to specific end users and increase adoption, engagement and loyalty.
- Represent the Systems Engineering team in a fast paced environment with complex heterogeneous systems
- Provide Business Systems analysis, requirements elaboration and high-level architectural designs
- Provide leadership, ability to adapt and agility with changing priorities
- Facilitate and lead technical discussions with diverse and cross-functional groups
- Provide excellent time management, project management, organizational and negotiation skills
- Work with the Digital Entertainment Product Group DEPG and Digital Marketing Group DMG to align their
- requirements and priorities with project execution
- Help the Engineering Project Management Office ePMO keep the project on track and provide guidance on technical
- Engage Platform Set-Top-Box, Mobile and Internet , Advanced Middleware and Test teams during Integration, System
- and Performance testing, approve Test reports
- Lead Tiger teams, troubleshoot and drive issues to resolution
- Create and maintain Systems Architecture artifacts such as Systems Specification, Preliminary Design and Critical Design documents
Environment: Oracle Coherence, Oracle Fusion
Process Valve Store and Global Parts Store E-Commerce Integrations
The Process Valve Store project were initiated to set up an e-Commerce B2B web store for Flowserve customers and distributors, providing them with the ability to request quotes, submit sales orders, obtain order status and initiate return material authorization in real time. The goals were to increase order accuracy by reducing human intervention and error , improve turn around time, decrease time on desk, increase availability of customer service representatives for other tasks and improve accuracy of quotes to distributors. The Global Parts Store e-Commerce solution transitioned two custom web applications used by 1000 associates in 14 countries for quoting, placing and managing orders for the After Market business. The goals were to decouple existing custom order-entry applications from the business systems, implement global pricing, quoting and ordering, and implement desired features such as support for multiple currencies, credit card processing and EDI integration.
- EAI/WBI Architect. Involved in project kickoff, gathering business requirements and explaining the middleware's role and capabilities.
- Involved in vendor and resource selections for middleware implementation.
- Track the software development life cycle, version control of artifacts, adherence to best practices and naming standards.
- Worked with Business System architect to define the interface specifications, evaluated real time operation of batch and concurrent programs and verified execution through rigorous testing.
- Worked with WebSphere Commerce architect to define interface specifications and reach protocol agreements web services/messaging/synchronous/asynchronous .
- Created mediation modules for deployment to WebSphere ESB. Created SMO, XSL maps, database lookup and other mediation primitives during the build and deploy.
- Migrated WBI Collaborations, Business Objects, Maps, Adapters to BPEL modules using Enterprise Service Discovery and JCA for deployments to WebSphere Process Server.
- Documented and handled code review.
- Administered and managed the middleware application with coordination of build deployments to multiple environments Development, QA, Production .
- Provided post production support with change requests, break fixes, enhancement requests.
Environment: IBM WBI ICS 18.104.22.168, WBI JDBC Adapter, WBI MQ Adapter, WBI Adapter for Web Services, SOAP, XML, Oracle 9i, Oracle 10g, WebSphere MQ 5.3, WebSphere Commerce 6.0, Oracle EBS, XML, SOAP, WSDL
- Senior Programmer responsible for managing the middleware application. Ensured application up-time and transactions and production issues met expected service level agreements.
- Worked with data center and operation teams for application server issues, upgrades and outages.
- Worked with EDI partner gateway application administrator to map document exchange share and archival.
- Worked with business systems to resolve purchase order, invoicing, shipment document issues including determining data enrichment issues such as field personnel sales representatives information updates.
- Migrated the middleware application WBI ICS 4.2.2 to supported version WBI 4.3 , coordinated regression testing with business systems, sized hardware requirements and coordinated application move to new hosts with data center team.
- Prototyped porting of integrations to WebSphere Process Server using WebSphere Integration Developer, BPEL and Mediation Modules, Business Process Choreographer and Common Base Events.
Environment: IBM WBI ICS 4.2.2, IBM WBI ICS 22.214.171.124, WBI File Adapter, WBI e-Mail Adapter, WBI JDBC Adapter, WBI MQ Adapter, EDI Data Handler, XML Data Handler, Oracle 8i, WebSphere MQ 5.3, WebSphere Partner Gateway 4.2, Avante ERP, IBM U2 Unidata Database
Worked with IBM, Oracle and Flowserve IT on two separate initiatives to analyze and report the migration ROI benefits, pros, cons, cost and budget for the IBM BPM and Oracle's SOA/Fusion Middleware Platforms. A workshop was run with Oracle Sales and Architecture teams to understand Oracle's Application Integration Architecture AIA , Process Integration Packs PIP , Reference Process Models and analyzing the benefits and costs of translating existing integrations to AIA running on Fusion Middleware.
Environment: IBM WBI ICS 4.2.2, IBM WBI ICS 126.96.36.199, WBI Adapters, WebSphere MQ 6.0, WebSphere Process Server 6.2, WebpSphere Integration Developer, Oracle SOA Suite 10g, Oracle BPEL Manager, Oracle ESB, Oracle OC4J, Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g, Oracle AIA
Flowserve partnered with Kenexa Recruiter BrassRing to implement a consistent talent acquisition process globally. The new system provides requisition approval process, applicant tracking, interview scheduling, offer approval, on boarding and integrates the Flowserve HRMS application with Kenexa's cloud based web services.
- Technical lead and Project manager.
- Requirements gathering, translating business to technical requirements to junior developers.
- Development of SOA HR XML provisional envelope, using OAGIS template, creating the XSD's, using them in Business Object and XSL transformations in BPEL and ESB modules.
- Used Technology and Application Adapters to discover and connect to Oracle EBS, Logging Database and Notification Service.
- Built SCA assemblies in JDeveloper took ownership of migration and deployment.
- Development of extensible schemas for requisition and applicant profiles.
- Setting up application security using OWM working with Network Security team to lock down client, server and FTP destinations on Big-IP.
- Tracking and communicating project deliverables on a routine basis to the Business team.
- Code reviews.
Environment: Oracle Fusion Middleware 10g, Oracle JDeveloper 10g, Oracle Applications 11i, Web Services, Oracle HTTP Server, SSL, Oracle Wallet Manager, Oracle Web Services Manager, Oracle BPEL, Oracle OC4J, XML, SOAP, WSDL, XPATH